Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

We have a police force and justice system for that. We do not need vigilante justice.

You don't believe that a citizen should shoot someone who has just murdered four people and is about to escape?

Thanks for sharing, Rambo.

I'm no Rambo. I'm just a regular, law-abiding, tax-paying citizen that has a family to support and a desire to make it home to them every day.
I don't carry and make it home every day. Stop being so scared.

Tell that to the four dead people...oh wait.
The d
Looks like the gun malfunctioned as the hero came out of the bathroom...

Hero prevented further bloodshed at Tennessee Waffle House - CNN

A witness who was in the parking lot told CNN affiliate WTVF that the good Samaritan rushed in while the gunman had stopped firing and was looking at the weapon.

Are you saying an unarmed person stop the guy? Ran him off?

No...I am saying the weapon malfunctioned allowing the hero to attack him....prior to the weapon jamming the hero was hiding in the bathroom...

If you did you would go to jail for a long time.....you are only allowed to shoot an attacker as long as they are a threat, and out in public....it is even harder to justify shooting a fleeing attacker....

You're also wrong. If someone just murdered four people in cold blood and was at risk of escaping, I would be absolutely justified to shoot them in order to prevent their escape. There isn't a DA in America that would charge me nor a judge nor jury that would convict me.

Right on CUE....THE RACE CARD.

Has nothing to do with race......it's leftist mental disturbance syndrome, moron...the common denominator here

As always, when they have absolutely nothing...Race Card to the Rescue!!!

PS...statistically he's correct. PROVE HIM WRONG.
Opps...you can't.

You missed out - the race card had already been played by 2aguy.

I merely provided proof that it has NOTHING to do with race - and that a majority of worst recent mass killings were white guys.

PS: THERE IS NO NEED TO YELL

So if someone just gunned down four people and took off running and you had a clear shot, you wouldn't take it? Wow. I most definitely would.

While I personally feel you'd be doing the right thing....

A liberal judge would suddenly go blind to the crime that was committed and make you the target.
Remember, mental illness to them is not killing people with guns (they defend all the leftist nuts who pull the triggers)...but rather to them, using guns in a positive, proactive manner is the real threat to their agenda....uh....I mean society.....

You mean except for the police assassinations, the Texas, black lives matter shooting, the D.C. snipers, the Long Island train shooter, the Virginia tech shooting, the Navy yard shooting....

Minorities may be underrepresented in mass shootings but of the 11,004 gun murders in 2016...the majority were committed by blacks and hispanics in democrat controlled cities....

So sell you crap somewhere else...

Okay Trumpling you win - these guys were all secretly black :rolleyes:

nikolascruz_83018313.jpg

en_0723_petersenextra.jpg

abc_gma_thomas_110526_wg.jpg

Adam-Lanza-800x430.png

merlin_129418127_1d26091e-56d9-400a-8000-09b34bb98e9d-master768.jpg

justin-4-1_noiz1r

WOW! 6 Medal WINNING POST of FACTS here!

Gold-Winning-Medals-P419W.jpg

Whitey Mental Gun Nutter Mass Shooters score the most KILLS.
NO other colored folks come EVEN close in DEADLY NUMBERS.

You missed out - the race card had already been played by 2aguy.
I merely provided proof that it has NOTHING to do with race - and that a majority of worst recent mass killings were white guys.
PS: THERE IS NO NEED TO YELL

Oh GREAT....

Now you're fucking discriminating against me because I have trouble seeing small PRINT.

Fucking BIGOT !!!!!!!!!!!

:1peleas:

If you did you would go to jail for a long time.....you are only allowed to shoot an attacker as long as they are a threat, and out in public....it is even harder to justify shooting a fleeing attacker....

You're also wrong. If someone just murdered four people in cold blood and was at risk of escaping, I would be absolutely justified to shoot them in order to prevent their escape. There isn't a DA in America that would charge me nor a judge nor jury that would convict me.

Depends on the state - In Tennessee you are probably correct. Go shooting an retreating unarmed guy in the back in a lot of other states, ya might be in trouble.

While I personally feel you'd be doing the right thing....A liberal judge would suddenly go blind to the crime that was committed and make you the target.
Remember, mental illness to them is not killing people with guns (they defend all the leftist nuts who pull the triggers)...but rather to them, using guns in a positive, proactive manner is the real threat to their agenda....uh....I mean society.....

My brother, if I just saw someone shoot down four people in cold blood and was running and about to escape and, if I could SAFELY shoot at them in order to try and prevent their escape, I would absolutely take that shot. Anyone who wouldn't is a fucking coward.

You mean except for the police assassinations, the Texas, black lives matter shooting, the D.C. snipers, the Long Island train shooter, the Virginia tech shooting, the Navy yard shooting....

Minorities may be underrepresented in mass shootings but of the 11,004 gun murders in 2016...the majority were committed by blacks and hispanics in democrat controlled cities....

nikolascruz_83018313.jpg

Adam-Lanza-800x430.png

justin-4-1_noiz1r

Of the 11,004 gun murders in the United States, the majority of them are committed by minorities murdering other minorities.....and you still have minorities committing mass public shootings....

Black lives matter shooter...

upload_2018-4-22_11-34-1.png

Virginia tech shooter...

Navy yard shooter..

Long Island train shooter

D.C. snipers..

upload_2018-4-22_11-36-19.png

Perhaps the four people who were gunned down were liberals who didn't believe in conceal-carry. If so, that was the last mistake they ever made.

While I personally feel you'd be doing the right thing....A liberal judge would suddenly go blind to the crime that was committed and make you the target.

My brother, if I just saw someone shoot down four people in cold blood and was running and about to escape and, if I could SAFELY shoot at them in order to try and prevent their escape, I would absolutely take that shot. Anyone who wouldn't is a fucking coward.

You'd be prosecuted. That is not how it is done. We have judges and juries in this nation.

I agree.....but we BOTH know what'll happen if you get in front of a liberal Judge with a liberal Prosecutor

nikolascruz_83018313.jpg

Adam-Lanza-800x430.png

justin-4-1_noiz1r
Mostly jews. Fact.

Forum List

Back