Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Asshat, the cops that showed up were likely trained by an NRA instructor, dumb ass.......

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

2aguy: A little bell goes off each time a gun thread goes up.

NRA talking points are auto-posted and he doesn't even need to wake up or get out of bed ...

Thanks 2aguy Bot!

Asshat, the cops that showed up were likely trained by an NRA instructor, dumb ass.......

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

NRA talking points are auto-posted and he doesn't even need to wake up or get out of bed ...

Thanks 2aguy Bot!

He really is vulgar

They all have gangs and crime, they just don't have guns everywhere.

They don't have a minority segment that commits violent crime at seven times the rate as the general population.

Funny how the last several mass shootings including this one have involved mostly lunatic white guys.

Sorry Home - but the "minority segment" talking point ain't gonna fly.

nikolascruz_83018313.jpg

You mean except for the police assassinations, the Texas, black lives matter shooting, the D.C. snipers, the Long Island train shooter, the Virginia tech shooting, the Navy yard shooting....

Minorities may be underrepresented in mass shootings but of the 11,004 gun murders in 2016...the majority were committed by blacks and hispanics in democrat controlled cities....

So sell you crap somewhere else...

Being armed is a right until one abuses that right by being irresponsible -
Same as a second DUI in most states gets one's license revoked for a year.

Stop being evasive you half twit.

He wasn't referring to irresponsible people. He's correctly referring to the Lefts constant attack on the gun rights of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.

And same as DUI's....LAWS don't stop bad people

Was the waffle house a gun free zone?

Here we have the math equation again.....

Gun free waffle house?

4 dead.

Customer with a gun.....?

Waffle House Customer Shoots Robber Carrying AK-47 | HuffPost

A robber armed with an AK-47 assault weapon stormed a Texas Waffle House, only to be shot by a pistol-packing customer, police say.

The suspect, whose identity police are still trying to confirm, was in critical condition Monday after last week’s gun battle in a Dallas suburb.

Police say the suspect, believed to be 25 or 26 years old, entered the DeSoto restaurant and robbed the customers and business around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.

A concerned customer and licensed handgun holder told police his wife was on her way to meet him at the establishment. Fearing that the armed robber could harm her, he told police that he confronted the gunman in the parking lot.

Thanks 2aguy Bot!

So "NRA" is your twat alert word for the month ?
You fail twice....I'm not a member nor a supporter......but people like you make me think about sending a donation.

Talk about Zombies....I give you Dr.LoveToBeADumbass

These "Freedom Failures" like Dr.LoveToBeAnIdiot and all these liars who say they don't want to take guns away...."just the mean ole black ones that look scary"......

Totally full of shit.

They KNOW that Law Abiding Americans do not use ANY weapons against innocent people.
Yet they make no distinction......take guns from everyone....and you'll be sure to get a few from the mentally ill in the process say the Progs and liberal gun grabbers

NEVER do they start meaningful conversation of coping with Mental Illness....probably because shootings and most crime is statistically owned by theirs.

You mean except for the police assassinations, the Texas, black lives matter shooting, the D.C. snipers, the Long Island train shooter, the Virginia tech shooting, the Navy yard shooting....

Minorities may be underrepresented in mass shootings but of the 11,004 gun murders in 2016...the majority were committed by blacks and hispanics in democrat controlled cities....

So sell you crap somewhere else...

Okay Trumpling you win - these guys were all secretly black :rolleyes:

nikolascruz_83018313.jpg

en_0723_petersenextra.jpg

abc_gma_thomas_110526_wg.jpg

Adam-Lanza-800x430.png

merlin_129418127_1d26091e-56d9-400a-8000-09b34bb98e9d-master768.jpg

justin-4-1_noiz1r

Okay Trumpling you win - these guys were all secretly black :rolleyes:

Right on CUE....THE RACE CARD.

Has nothing to do with race......it's leftist mental disturbance syndrome, moron...the common denominator here

As always, when they have absolutely nothing...Race Card to the Rescue!!!

PS...statistically he's correct. PROVE HIM WRONG.
Opps...you can't.

Stop being evasive you half twit.

He wasn't referring to irresponsible people. He's correctly referring to the Lefts constant attack on the gun rights of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.

And same as DUI's....LAWS don't stop bad people

Which lefties are "attacking you" or your right to own a gun?

Are you a kook?

Oh wait ... :)

I stated it was possible he could get away with it due to the underlying circumstances.
If you want to take that risk ... Knock yourself out.

I conceal carry and wouldn't shoot a fleeing unarmed naked person.
I am pretty sure I could figure out a better way of subduing them ... Perhaps you are more limited in your options ... :dunno:

So if someone just gunned down four people and took off running and you had a clear shot, you wouldn't take it? Wow. I most definitely would.

It's just 4 people, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along.

And Americans use their legal guns to stop attacks like this....and 2,400,000 times a year they also stop rapes, robberies and murders...according to the Centers for Disease Control, the government agency you people want to do gun research....

Sort of like at this waffle house......notice the different result when an armed citizen was on hand....

Waffle House Customer Shoots Robber Carrying AK-47 | HuffPost

A robber armed with an AK-47 assault weapon stormed a Texas Waffle House, only to be shot by a pistol-packing customer, police say.

The suspect, whose identity police are still trying to confirm, was in critical condition Monday after last week’s gun battle in a Dallas suburb.

Police say the suspect, believed to be 25 or 26 years old, entered the DeSoto restaurant and robbed the customers and business around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.

A concerned customer and licensed handgun holder told police his wife was on her way to meet him at the establishment. Fearing that the armed robber could harm her, he told police that he confronted the gunman in the parking lot.

Thanks for sharing, Rambo.

I'm no Rambo. I'm just a regular, law-abiding, tax-paying citizen that has a family to support and a desire to make it home to them every day.
I don't carry and make it home every day. Stop being so scared.

Tell that to the four dead people...oh wait.
The d
Looks like the gun malfunctioned as the hero came out of the bathroom...

Hero prevented further bloodshed at Tennessee Waffle House - CNN

A witness who was in the parking lot told CNN affiliate WTVF that the good Samaritan rushed in while the gunman had stopped firing and was looking at the weapon.

Are you saying an unarmed person stopped the guy? Ran him off?

Last edited:
I stated it was possible he could get away with it due to the underlying circumstances.
If you want to take that risk ... Knock yourself out.

I conceal carry and wouldn't shoot a fleeing unarmed naked person.
I am pretty sure I could figure out a better way of subduing them ... Perhaps you are more limited in your options ... :dunno:

So if someone just gunned down four people and took off running and you had a clear shot, you wouldn't take it? Wow. I most definitely would.

If you did you would go to jail for a long time.....you are only allowed to shoot an attacker as long as they are a threat, and out in public....it is even harder to justify shooting a fleeing attacker....

Forum List

Back