Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Local news in Nashville just reported gunman was not unknown to local and federal authorities

-Geaux

Right. His guns were placed in his father's custody. He gave them back.

Responsible gun owners?

Irresponsible gun owner.

A box cutter killed far more.

Responsible box cutter owners or would that be owner?
Yes, plural.
Neither the father nor the son were responsible, fool.

Ohhhhhhhhh, I am sure you were just implying two. You run often from your own arguments?

You can't make this shit up folks.

Local news in Nashville just reported gunman was not unknown to local and federal authorities

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

Irresponsible gun owner.

Yes, plural.

Ohhhhhhhhh, I am sure you were just implying two. You run often from your own arguments?

That's exactly what I meant, dope. That's why I referenced the father. The son is a given.

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

Irresponsible gun owner.

Yes, plural.

That's exactly what I meant, dope. That's why I referenced the father. The son is a given.

Then all irresponsible gun owners are present and accounted for?

Then go away cuz there's nothing further to worry about, Right?

Responsible gun owners?

Irresponsible gun owner.

Yes, plural.

Then all irresponsible gun owners are present and accounted for?

Then go away cuz there's nothing further to worry about, Right?

WTF are you talking about?

Another day and another mass shooting. What happens regularly here is very rare where there is strong gun control.

At least four people were killed and several others were injured early Sunday when a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tenn., police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially said Reinking was a person of interest, but later said he has been identified as a suspect.

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

A person at the restaurant had wrestled away the alleged shooter's rifle.

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought

8 million AR-15 civilian rifles in private hands dipshit.....of those 8 million only one was used here. And again, what do we hear...... the police knew this guy.....another case where it is likely the police failed to keep an eye on a dangerously mentally ill person.

another case where it is likely the police failed to keep an eye on a dangerously mentally ill person.

Nope. Another case of dangerously negligent gun owners.

No....the Secret Service, the FBI and the local and state police dropped the ball...and a democrat gun free zone allowed 4 people to be killed......

Another day and another mass shooting. What happens regularly here is very rare where there is strong gun control.

At least four people were killed and several others were injured early Sunday when a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tenn., police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially said Reinking was a person of interest, but later said he has been identified as a suspect.

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

Oh well.....NRA might not find this interesting enough to send another fund-raising letter out about, tho.
Oh well.....NRA might not find this interesting enough to send another fund-raising letter out about, tho.

Especially the part about the unarmed black man disarming the shooter.

And I am sure you guys embraced the NRA instructor with his AR-15 civilian rifle who saved 26 lives at the Texas church shooting...right? And likely more than 26 since the police didn't arrive until long after the shooter had fled the scene...

And his name was James Shaw, race has nothing to do with it.

Nothing??? What if the killer was black or a muslim?? race would have nothing to do with it??? Can't you say it?? The black guy is a hero??

Why is it always about race to you regressives? The first thing you see is color, the first thing I see was an American that did something extraordinary. So take your race baiting bullshit and FOAD.

Spare us. Right only sees race when the perp is non white . Then they let the racist flag fly !

That's belied by this thread where it was you leftists who saw only skin color. Another loser admits you have nothing and you're running away under the coward's banner of calling people racists because you have nothing of content or character
That's belied by this thread where it was you leftists who saw only skin color.

Go back to the first few pages and report back on that.

An irresponsible van renter killed 10 people and injured 15 in Canada......vans are more dangerous than AR-15 civilian rifles.

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?
Yeah we all know one guy is the same as everyone who owns guns

But everyone is a responsible gun owner to you.

No need for universal checks. Only good, law abiding people seek out firearms.

Is there even a criminal penalty for the father?

The only reason you want universal background checks is to have the power to demand universal gun registration so that down the road you can ban and confiscate guns....

We can already arrest felons who buy guns no matter who they buy them from.... What we need is to keep violent felons who use guns in crime locked up for 30 years....instead, democrats like you keep letting them out of jail, and those criminals murder more people than all of the mass shooters combined for 35 years...

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

Where the hell did I ever say that?

Please find and quote it

And yes the father should get at least 25 years for negligent homicide
Anyone who commits any crime while in possession of a firearm should get a minimum 10 years no parole

But you don't want to put actual criminals in jail do you?

8 million AR-15 civilian rifles in private hands dipshit.....of those 8 million only one was used here. And again, what do we hear...... the police knew this guy.....another case where it is likely the police failed to keep an eye on a dangerously mentally ill person.

another case where it is likely the police failed to keep an eye on a dangerously mentally ill person.

Nope. Another case of dangerously negligent gun owners.

No....the Secret Service, the FBI and the local and state police dropped the ball...and a democrat gun free zone allowed 4 people to be killed......

No, dope. The negligent father allowed those people to be killed. The guns were in his custody.

Especially the part about the unarmed black man disarming the shooter.

And I am sure you guys embraced the NRA instructor with his AR-15 civilian rifle who saved 26 lives at the Texas church shooting...right? And likely more than 26 since the police didn't arrive until long after the shooter had fled the scene...

I don't embrace your narrative, no.

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

Where the hell did I ever say that?

Please find and quote it

And yes the father should get at least 25 years for negligent homicide
Anyone who commits any crime while in possession of a firearm should get a minimum 10 years no parole

But you don't want to put actual criminals in jail do you?

Where did I ever say all were irresponsible, dope.

Any gun owner or custodian should be criminally liable if their guns are misused.
It should be federal law.

Nothing??? What if the killer was black or a muslim?? race would have nothing to do with it??? Can't you say it?? The black guy is a hero??

Why is it always about race to you regressives? The first thing you see is color, the first thing I see was an American that did something extraordinary. So take your race baiting bullshit and FOAD.

Spare us. Right only sees race when the perp is non white . Then they let the racist flag fly !

That's belied by this thread where it was you leftists who saw only skin color. Another loser admits you have nothing and you're running away under the coward's banner of calling people racists because you have nothing of content or character

An irresponsible van renter killed 10 people and injured 15 in Canada......vans are more dangerous than AR-15 civilian rifles.

Another dopey narrative.

Another dopey narrative.

Wow, look at the compassion, or lack there of.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Another dopey narrative.

Wow, look at the compassion, or lack there of.
Tell that to the dope who brought it up. I spoke only to his narrative.

Well, they finally caught him, at least that is what they just reported on the news.

Better yet? He was taken alive.

I wonder if we're going to find out his motivation for shooting?
Finally! I'm glad he didn't hurt anyone else.
DbfFitEUwAEeqJ5.jpg
Crickets? You mean on USMB or MSM?
I agree it would be a lot noisier around here if it had been a minority shooter, but I don't think the muted response is racial.
- Only four people died. That's a small atrocity for us, lately.
- The major networks limit their mention of the shooter once the basics are known, to discourage copy cats from chasing "notoriety." I've seen some networks discuss a mass shooting for over an hour and never once mention the shooter's name.
- The guy is alive, so for a clean conviction, a lot of stuff will remain under wraps with l.e.

I'm sure there will be candlelight vigils and prayer services, thoughts and prayers.

That is why we need a Federal background check!

Thanks for that.

we have federal background checks......do you people ever do any basic research?

Then explain why he was allowed to get his guns back in Tenn.

He wasn't...the father knew he wasn't allowed to have those guns from being told so by the FBI...he violated the law......
Fat lot of good that did; oh boy, he violated the law. That clears it all up, huh?
If Illinois had an ERPO law, those guns would have remained in "custody" and ol' Travis would probably not have been toting his four guns to his new home in Tennessee.
Not all parents can be trusted to do the right thing, you know. Or maybe he had gone on his meds and his parents mistakenly thought he was "better." Who knows. If I'd been his mom, I would have fought like hell to keep him close to home. Mental illness is such a sad thing.

Yep, IF he had been YOUR kid, none of this would have happened!

30-M.png
Not if there was anything I could do about it, no. He sure as hell wouldn't have had those guns.

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

The only reason you want universal background checks is to have the power to demand universal gun registration so that down the road you can ban and confiscate guns....

We can already arrest felons who buy guns no matter who they buy them from.... What we need is to keep violent felons who use guns in crime locked up for 30 years....instead, democrats like you keep letting them out of jail, and those criminals murder more people than all of the mass shooters combined for 35 years...

That is a rediculous jump to an impossible conclusion .

Felons get guns BECAUSE It’s so easy to straw purchase.

Registering and keeping track of sales does not prevent you from obtaining fire arms in any way .

All those Guns, Travel, Legal, Phone, Computer, Internet, Housing, Food, Medical etc, all Cost Real Money!!! Who was funding this Jobless Idiot Terrorist? Why aren't they in Jail? He was in trouble with the Law at least 5 times in the past year & traveled around many states.
I hear he worked construction.

Forum List

Back