Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Another day and another mass shooting. What happens regularly here is very rare where there is strong gun control.

At least four people were killed and several others were injured early Sunday when a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tenn., police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially said Reinking was a person of interest, but later said he has been identified as a suspect.

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

A person at the restaurant had wrestled away the alleged shooter's rifle.

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought

8 million AR-15 civilian rifles in private hands dipshit.....of those 8 million only one was used here. And again, what do we hear...... the police knew this guy.....another case where it is likely the police failed to keep an eye on a dangerously mentally ill person.

another case where it is likely the police failed to keep an eye on a dangerously mentally ill person.

Nope. Another case of dangerously negligent gun owners.

No....the Secret Service, the FBI and the local and state police dropped the ball...and a democrat gun free zone allowed 4 people to be killed......
You are pathetic sometimes. Look at you trying to point the finger at everyone under the sun except the real problem. Fortunately, not many people are listening to you anymore.

Local news in Nashville just reported gunman was not unknown to local and federal authorities

-Geaux

Right. His guns were placed in his father's custody. He gave them back.

Responsible gun owners?
Yeah we all know one guy is the same as everyone who owns guns

But everyone is a responsible gun owner to you.

No need for universal checks. Only good, law abiding people seek out firearms.

Is there even a criminal penalty for the father?

The only reason you want universal background checks is to have the power to demand universal gun registration so that down the road you can ban and confiscate guns....

We can already arrest felons who buy guns no matter who they buy them from.... What we need is to keep violent felons who use guns in crime locked up for 30 years....instead, democrats like you keep letting them out of jail, and those criminals murder more people than all of the mass shooters combined for 35 years...
YOU pay for it. I'd prefer to prevent the problem to begin with.

Local news in Nashville just reported gunman was not unknown to local and federal authorities

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

Where the hell did I ever say that?

Please find and quote it

And yes the father should get at least 25 years for negligent homicide
Anyone who commits any crime while in possession of a firearm should get a minimum 10 years no parole

But you don't want to put actual criminals in jail do you?

Where did I ever say all were irresponsible, dope.

Any gun owner or custodian should be criminally liable if their guns are misused.
It should be federal law.
Hey Fucknut I never said you said anything

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

The only reason you want universal background checks is to have the power to demand universal gun registration so that down the road you can ban and confiscate guns....

We can already arrest felons who buy guns no matter who they buy them from.... What we need is to keep violent felons who use guns in crime locked up for 30 years....instead, democrats like you keep letting them out of jail, and those criminals murder more people than all of the mass shooters combined for 35 years...

That is a rediculous jump to an impossible conclusion .

Felons get guns BECAUSE It’s so easy to straw purchase.

Registering and keeping track of sales does not prevent you from obtaining fire arms in any way .
There is no reason you or anyone else needs to know if I own firearms

Responsible gun owners?

Please find and quote it

Anyone who commits any crime while in possession of a firearm should get a minimum 10 years no parole

Any gun owner or custodian should be criminally liable if their guns are misused.

You can't even keep track of your own bullshit.

What a loser.

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

When you can prevent all crimes let me know

Maybe then I'll consider giving up my firearms.

I probably won't but I'll consider it

Please find and quote it

You can't even keep track of your own bullshit.

What a loser.

And where in that sentence did I say you said anything?

That was my commentary on your idiotic post

-Geaux

Responsible gun owners?

Then you agree, giving children under the age of 21 SSRI antidepressants, should be abolished.

Finally we can end the madness

Responsible gun owners?

Registering and keeping track of sales does not prevent you from obtaining fire arms in any way .

Sure there is . The safety of the public cause as we all are aware there’s a gun violence problem in the US .

Responsible gun owners?

Then you agree, giving children under the age of 21 SSRI antidepressants, should be abolished.

Pop, SSRI antidepressants save a lot of lives. Your little quest is dangerous. Shut up.

And to top it off, he has been given bond. This is white privilege in the flesh. Literally, a homicidal maniac has been given an avenue to get out of jail while awaiting trial.
Reinking has? WTF?

Of course he has to come up with 2 million, I doubt he has resources to do that.

I doubt it as well. But most of the time the accused only needs to come up with 10%. Not sure about this guy. I don't think he's coming across 200K any time soon either. LOL

Pop, SSRI antidepressants save a lot of lives. Your little quest is dangerous. Shut up.

I see, you want to sacrifice our children, for what?

You see the hypocrisy, right?

Studies have proven that those given SSRI antidepressants are 50% more likely to commit violent crimes, including rape and murder than those with the same mental illness, but treated with different methods.

You MUST love those rapes and murders. I wonder what those that were murdered would say about your claim about saving live's? Oh wait, that can't say anything, cuz they are dead. But that's OKay, right?

Seriously?

He was a psychotic, delusional, warped individual. He was probably a registered Democrat and part of the Mickey Mouse Club Too.

>>>>>>looks like the FBI had his #>>>

Reinking told agents he needed to see President Trump and defined himself as sovereign citizen who had a right to inspect the grounds, according to an arrest report by the Metropolitan Police Department in D.C. He was arrested on an unlawful entry charge after refusing to leave the area.

The FBI has said sovereign citizens "believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or 'sovereign' from the United States."

The agency has also defined sovereign citizens as "anti-government extremists who claim the federal government is operating outside its jurisdiction and they are therefore not bound by government authority—including the courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, and even law enforcement

~S~

I know what he said. He also said that 30 people tried to hack into his phone. Taylor Swift was out to get him. The guy was severely mentally ill. He cannot be all truth telling when it is convenient.
I don't buy that "mental il"l crap. I think the guy set the stage by feigning mental illness to set up an insanity defense to shield him from criminal accountability in his plan to murder People of Color. If he is insane, his father and all those moonshine hillbillies in that area are insane. Apparently he seemed normal to them

Studies have proven that those given SSRI antidepressants are 50% more likely to commit violent crimes, including rape and murder than those with the same mental illness, but treated with different methods.

You MUST love those rapes and murders. I wonder what those that were murdered would say about your claim about saving live's? Oh wait, that can't say anything, cuz they are dead. But that's OKay, right?
I'd argue more, but we're off topic, so you win the point. You're wrong, though.

I'd argue more, but we're off topic, so you win the point. You're wrong, though.

I'm betting the waffle house shooter, like most others, was on these SSRI antidepressants.

You going to the huge March in Washington DC if I'm right?

Sure there is . The safety of the public cause as we all are aware there’s a gun violence problem in the US .

No there really isn't

We know exactly where the most murders take place and we choose to ignore it because 70% of all murders are young urban minorities killing other young urban minorities

More than half of all the counties in the country have a murder rate less than 1 per 100000 annually where 70% of all murders take place in very small areas of just 5% of all counties in the country.

But you people don't want to hear the truth of the matter because it messes up your meme

And his name was James Shaw, race has nothing to do with it.

Nothing??? What if the killer was black or a muslim?? race would have nothing to do with it??? Can't you say it?? The black guy is a hero??

Why is it always about race to you regressives? The first thing you see is color, the first thing I see was an American that did something extraordinary. So take your race baiting bullshit and FOAD.

Spare us. Right only sees race when the perp is non white . Then they let the racist flag fly !

That's belied by this thread where it was you leftists who saw only skin color. Another loser admits you have nothing and you're running away under the coward's banner of calling people racists because you have nothing of content or character
That's belied by this thread where it was you leftists who saw only skin color.

Go back to the first few pages and report back on that.

Yes, Edward started that, he's a leftist. Read the thread and report back on that

Another day and another mass shooting. What happens regularly here is very rare where there is strong gun control.

At least four people were killed and several others were injured early Sunday when a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tenn., police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially said Reinking was a person of interest, but later said he has been identified as a suspect.

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

A person at the restaurant had wrestled away the alleged shooter's rifle.

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought
Oh well.....NRA might not find this interesting enough to send another fund-raising letter out about, tho.

Another leftist pumps her fist in celebration ...

Nothing??? What if the killer was black or a muslim?? race would have nothing to do with it??? Can't you say it?? The black guy is a hero??

Why is it always about race to you regressives? The first thing you see is color, the first thing I see was an American that did something extraordinary. So take your race baiting bullshit and FOAD.

Spare us. Right only sees race when the perp is non white . Then they let the racist flag fly !

That's belied by this thread where it was you leftists who saw only skin color. Another loser admits you have nothing and you're running away under the coward's banner of calling people racists because you have nothing of content or character
That's belied by this thread where it was you leftists who saw only skin color.

Go back to the first few pages and report back on that.

An irresponsible van renter killed 10 people and injured 15 in Canada......vans are more dangerous than AR-15 civilian rifles.

The first thing that popped into Hutch Starskey's mind when you said that was he wondered what everyone's skin color was. His dream is reaching Grand Dragon

Forum List

Back