Wages Way Up Under Biden

Just reporting what your fellow toothless neanderthal reported...wages are WAY up under Biden.

That it bothers you...well, that’s just a nice bonus. PS: If I were a “poor propagandist” you wouldn’t be here trying to counter my “propaganda”...yet here you are working hard to try...and failing miserably. lol....
you lied about what he said

"In a week" is “a week”....its the same length of time.

Nice try dick breath.
agian you change my words and lie,,

how did you get so stupid,,

he said he made it "last week"

how does that mean he makes it every week

if I were an honest man I would ask him for more details before making an ass of myself like you have done,,

agian you change my words and lie,,

how did you get so stupid,,

he said he made it "last week"

how does that mean he makes it every week

if I were an honest man I would ask him for more details before making an ass of myself like you have done,,
A week is 7 days.... no matter what word comes before it. How did you get so stupid

Wages are way up under Biden.

A week is 7 days.... no matter what word comes before it. How did you get so stupid

Wages are way up under Biden.
we arent talking about how many days in a week,,

in some weeks I get paid a whole lot,, but in other weeks my pay is very low,,

it would vary on the work I did in that week,,

Linemen...people who apparently route power lines....Make $15,000 a week. I’m not the one saying that...Trump supporters are saying that...

If you’re keeping score, that is like $700,000+ a year (or almost twice what the President makes). Wages are clearly way up under Biden.

More proof.

View attachment 1000734
Let’s see if these numbers make sense…

I work in Electric Distribution (not transmission), so we make less but the work rules in a storm are largely the same. I’m assuming a 7 day week on storm duty… (7-16 hour day. 1.5x pay Mon-Sat. 2x pay Sunday. 1x pay for off hours)

Let’s give this guy $100 an hour, regular pay.

Monday thru Saturday - 16 hours @ 1.5x and 8 hours at 1x pay. 32 hours of pay equivalent = $3200 per day. $19,200 total

Sunday - 16 hours @ 2x pay and 8 hours at 1x pay. 40 hours total. $4000

Weekly total - $23,200 gross. Asssuming 70% take home after taxes and other deductions = $16,340

So that $17,000 isn’t out of the question… if you’re working a full week under storm conditions. That is exceptionally rare. MAYBE one week a year.

Let’s see if these numbers make sense…

I work in Electric Distribution (not transmission), so we make less but the work rules in a storm are largely the same. I’m assuming a 7 day week on storm duty… (7-16 hour day. 1.5x pay Mon-Sat. 2x pay Sunday. 1x pay for off hours)

Let’s give this guy $100 an hour, regular pay.

Monday thru Saturday - 16 hours @ 1.5x and 8 hours at 1x pay. 32 hours of pay equivalent = $3200 per day. $19,200 total

Sunday - 16 hours @ 2x pay and 8 hours at 1x pay. 40 hours total. $4000

Weekly total - $23,200 gross. Asssuming 70% take home after taxes and other deductions = $16,340

So that $17,000 isn’t out of the question… if you’re working a full week under storm conditions. That is exceptionally rare. MAYBE one week a year.
Well, it’s $15,000. Never happened under Trump. Wages are way up under Biden. Trump dick-suckers confirm it over and over.

Well, it’s $15,000. Never happened under Trump. Wages are way up under Biden. Trump dick-suckers confirm it over and over.
Honestly, I doubt that position was making much less under Trump. On the Distribution side we’ve seen 3% average contractual raises each of the last 4 years. The previous 4 years averaged 2.75%. Not much of a difference.

Honestly, I doubt that position was making much less under Trump. On the Distribution side we’ve seen 3% average contractual raises each of the last 4 years. The previous 4 years averaged 2.75%. Not much of a difference.

Well...we know that wages are skyrocketing under Biden. Through the roof. Its also pretty good that it’s in the power generation/transmission sector. $15,000 a week/per week/over 7 days or however you want to put it.

Thats almost MLB first baseman type money.

Well...we know that wages are skyrocketing under Biden. Through the roof. Its also pretty good that it’s in the power generation/transmission sector. $15,000 a week/per week/over 7 days or however you want to put it.

Thats almost MLB first baseman type money.
youre still lying about what he said,,

Well...we know that wages are skyrocketing under Biden. Through the roof. Its also pretty good that it’s in the power generation/transmission sector. $15,000 a week/per week/over 7 days or however you want to put it..
The problem is that $17K is one week a year. The standard 40 hour week is about $2800 based on the numbers I used. Additionally, the work is extremely dangerous and often physically taxing.

You would have to pay me a lot more to hang from a wire 100+ feet I. The air in a basket and try to fix wires. Or climb a 100’+ tower and install cable.

Forum List

Back