Wait A Minute, I Am Stunned

Trump's submissive cucks will go to any length to protect their crime boss, including weaponizing the power of the federal government against those who try to hold the thug accountable for his crimes.

You should probably shift all your hopes and dreams back to the classified documents thingy. Just sayin’.

I simply live in the real world not not your cult.
The grand jury and special prosecutor are in the real world.

If they’re not in your world, then you’re not in the real world. Truth be told, you haven’t been in the real world for years.

I'm sorry but I can't make it any simpler for you. Democrats are all for the federal government investigating police departments all over the country and yet when the federal government wants to investigate the New York DA's office, all of a sudden they claim the federal government can't do that.

The Executive Branch has the responsibility for national security and D0J to enforce and prosecute federal law. Congress has no such power or authority.

Notice how Congress hasn't started any investigations over the local responses to the BLM demonstrations. Why not????? Why aren't they calling in these local DA's and asking questions the charged they did or did not file????

The Executive Branch has the responsibility for national security and D0J to enforce and prosecute federal law. Congress has no such power or authority.

Notice how Congress hasn't started any investigations over the local responses to the BLM demonstrations. Why not????? Why aren't they calling in these local DA's and asking questions the charged they did or did not file????
So, you're saying that the DOJ or the federal government don't have the right to investigate law enforcement agencies?

That’s the big one! You’ll get him this time!

Filing a Motion is meaningless. It's getting the Court to uphold it that matters and Trump literally has no basis for asking the Courts to toss the Report. Trump has yet to win ANY of the Motions his lawyers have filed on his behalf in ANY of the cases currently before the Courts.

The Motion that is really going to cause Trump the M0ST trouble of all is the one filed in the Mar-a-Lago documents case piercing the shield of lawyer/client privilege, under fraud law exception. His lawyers have already handed over their notes and recordings in connection with this case.

So, you're saying that the DOJ or the federal government don't have the right to investigate law enforcement agencies?
DoJ has the ability to sue local law enforcement agencies if they have systemic practices that violate the constitutional rights of Americans.

What does Jim Jordan think he’s doing?

DoJ has the ability to sue local law enforcement agencies if they have systemic practices that violate the constitutional rights of Americans.

What does Jim Jordan think he’s doing?
Stopping democratic abuse of power.

Did they find more at Biden's house? In the freezer next to the Haagen Das? I mean what could be more secure than an open garage next to his Corvette?
They found several hundreds at Trump’s home AFTER they issued a subpoena and AFTER his lawyers said they searched everything and turned it all over.

They found several dozen at Biden’s house.

There’s a huge difference.

Abuse of power is Congress trying to meddle in an active investigation for political reasons.
Oh, you mean like Democrat's Jan 6th committee investigating Georgia election laws. Are you also trying to say that local law enforcement agencies should be allowed to abuse their power and have no oversight?

Forum List

Back