Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

When did she say that?

Methinks you are making shit up.
Read it and weep, son. Might want to give Sakinago a sincere apology.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.
Sen. Warren: DNA Test Shows I Have Native American Heritage

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?
It certainly does.

She claimed her grandmother had Native American heritage & the test proved it.

No, it didn't. The DNA test showed that maybe a great, great, great, great, great grandmother did.

When did she say that?

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?

Hey doofus . She said she believed it cause her grandma told her so .

Righties want to make it seem that she purposely faked being Indian . When there is no proof of that at all.

Which is a lie. Warren is a consumate liar. That is very, very plain.

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...

In know parents in the 50's that had a fit if their kid wanted to marry someone with italian blood. In small towns, every one knew everyone's family history. I find her story to be very believable.

My own father didn't admit his mother's parents came from Ireland, until the 1990s. Back in "the day" when xenophobia and racism and bigotry ruled the land you were supposed to stifle all that and be "American". In our case back when he grew up and his mother was coming up it was "no Irish need apply". I had to explain to him that it was OK to "come out".

For people of different racial ancestry it was even more so. Especially after literally centuries of racist bullshit hammered into every WASP head.

When did she say that?

Righties want to make it seem that she purposely faked being Indian . When there is no proof of that at all.

How is it a lie if you don’t know it’s untrue ?

Unlike say , commander bone spur Avoiding the draft . How about he release those records ?

Unlike say , commander bone spur Avoiding the draft . How about he release those records ?

I'm saying warren is the liar, timmy. Do try and keep up.

When did she say that?

That has been reported on the news. Because you haven't heard it doesn't make it untrue.

For the record my family told heritage stories that I have no idea if they are true. If they are i am related to Washington and of Indian heritage.

Thing is, unlike Warren I am not going to simply run with unfounded bullshit just because it makes me feel good. Could it be true? I suppose. Does it matter? Not in the least.
My actions define the man I am not the people my ancestors fucked.

Warren is a fraud. A true class act and not in the good way.

When did she say that?

Timmy,, to get the percentage they found in her DNA, the get together would have had to have taken place around the time of the first thanksgiving....

if not earlier.
6-10 generations.

.How long is a generation? 25 years on the average? warren born in 1950, Grandmother in 1900. Sometime before 1900, As you go back, 20 years would be more accurate as a generation.

I

He already did KNUMKNUTS. 4 deferments for college as I remember and one for a bone spur. Unlike say Clinton that Lied to his ROTC Col to get a pass on draft then fled to Great Britain.

Have you read the link, yet? Have you apologized to Sakinago, yet?

When did she say that?

That has been reported on the news. Because you haven't heard it doesn't make it untrue.

For the record my family told heritage stories that I have no idea if they are true. If they are i am related to Washington and of Indian heritage.

Thing is, unlike Warren I am not going to simply run with unfounded bullshit just because it makes me feel good. Could it be true? I suppose. Does it matter? Not in the least.

A "fraud" about ----------------- what?

Wankers on this board kept demanding she "take a DNA test" even though she owed that to literally none of them, and called her a "liar" until she did. Then she took one anyway and it confirmed her. And there you are claiming "fraud" on the basis that she was telling the truth all along.

Think about that.

When did she say that?

Timmy,, to get the percentage they found in her DNA, the get together would have had to have taken place around the time of the first thanksgiving....

if not earlier.
6-10 generations.

.How long is a generation? 25 years on the average? warren born in 1950, Grandmother in 1900. Sometime before 1900, As you go back, 20 years would be more accurate as a generation.

A "generation" is typically calculated as 20 years.

Apologize for what . It said “heritage “ . At the end of the article. I’d still like the context . That could mean many things .

I’ll go look myself .

When did she say that?

if not earlier.
6-10 generations.

A "generation" is typically calculated as 20 years.
.0000000000009%

Hahahahahahahahaha

Dumbass

Apologize for what . It said “heritage “ . At the end of the article. I’d still like the context . That could mean many things .

I’ll go look myself .
You told him you thought he was full of shit. Be man enough to apologize

Found it! I was wr wr wr wr wrong . She was talking about Indian heritage . You were right .

FLASHBACK: Warren Said Her Parents Eloped Because Of Racism Against Her Mom's Native American Ancestry

believe. My mom and dad were very much in love with each other and they wanted to get married and my father’s parents said absolutely not. You can’t marry her because she’s part Cherokee and she’s part Delaware. And um, after fighting it as long as they could, my parents went off, they eloped. It was an issue in our family the whole time I grew up about these two families. It was an issue still raised at my mother’s funeral.

I'm saying warren is the liar, timmy. Do try and keep up.
List the lies or STFU

When did she say that?

She never brought it up for politics. She did not bring it up for personal gain.

She took the test tp shut up your orange buddy. He was the one that was lying.

Forum List

Back