Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

When did she say that?

Methinks you are making shit up.
Read it and weep, son. Might want to give Sakinago a sincere apology.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.
Sen. Warren: DNA Test Shows I Have Native American Heritage

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?
I gave you a specific date, and said she announced it on cable news. Should be pretty easy to disprove and make me look dumb...

And first you think I’m making the story up? Probably because it sounded like a ridiculous story? I agree, it is a ridiculous of a story, one that I couldn’t even think up if I tried. But after I gave you the specific date, and meister shows link (thank you), you’re now saying it’s proof of family oral history...that’s less believable than “largest inaugural attendance ever”.
Sakinado, I gave him a linked source to read that stated just what you posted. I told him that he owes you an apology.
I don't think he's man enough to give you one, though.

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...
That's what she was told....you gonna hold her responsible for that too? :71:

When did she say that?

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?
Not to worry, your orange master wants to do her DNA test "personally." Isn't he a peach?

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...
Ever hear of "Trust, but verify"?

If she's going to spout it off and reap the benefits of it, she really should vet the authenticity of the yarn, right?

When did she say that?

You don't know how to use Google?

How about if when she got a DNA test back that shows she's whiter than white she says, "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

She used her Native Americanism .0001 to leverage her position on many ventures. Time for the Kavanaugh piranahs to hold hearings on her.

Does it seem likely that parents would embellish NA heritage and then lie about eloping to their daughter? This NA heritage wasn’t a trend for Warren until she started climbing the law school ladder.

Does it seem likely that parents pushed these recipies like crab meat omelets as Native American to their daughter, over at least 6 generations. I’m going to heavily lean that all this is on warren.

When did she say that?

Do some research Timothy....then you can come back and tell us how wrong we are.......:abgg2q.jpg:

If she's going to spout it off and reap the benefits of it, she really should vet the authenticity of the yarn, right?
So you verify everything Trump tells you.

I have never looked at my family's heritage. I was told it was English, welsh, etc. Most people go with what they learned from their parents & grandparents.

Maybe your parents & grandparents were liars so you think they all are?

I have never looked at my family's heritage. I was told it was English, welsh, etc. Most people go with what they learned from their parents & grandparents.

There’s a difference between saying you have this or that in you, and not being 100% correct about it, versus marking down that you are Native American and having that work to your advantage even when you yourself incorrectly cite that it’s from your grandmother 4 times removed. The Cherokee nation was if anything polite calling Warrens claims completely inappropriate. The cherokees will give college scholarships out even if you are only 13% Cherokee, so it’s not like they’re hardliners when it comes to this sort of thing. At best she is 1/64th, but highly unlikely given the wide range of 1/64-1/1000 NA DNA. Why the range is that wide is suspicious to me, seems like that 1/64 was there if in fact they gave her the benefit of the doubt on her claims of a great great great great grandmother. This lady wrote (plagiarized) recipies in a freaking cookbook called Pow Wow Chow. That’s a whole different level of finding out you actually have some Irish in you that you never knew about.

There’s a difference between saying you have this or that in you, and not being 100% correct about it, versus marking down that you are Native American and having that work to your advantage even when you yourself incorrectly cite that it’s from your grandmother 4 times removed. The Cherokee nation was if anything polite calling Warrens claims completely inappropriate. The cherokees will give college scholarships out even if you are only 13% Cherokee, so it’s not like they’re hardliners when it comes to this sort of thing. At best she is 1/64th, but highly unlikely given the wide range of 1/64-1/1000 NA DNA. Why the range is that wide is suspicious to me, seems like that 1/64 was there if in fact they gave her the benefit of the doubt on her claims of a great great great great grandmother. This lady wrote (plagiarized) recipies in a freaking cookbook called Pow Wow Chow. That’s a whole different level of finding out you actually have some Irish in you that you never knew about.

I get it. You have never been to a St Patrick;'s day celebration or parade when all those with Irish decent march & claim Irish heritage.

Elizabeth Warren never hid anything about why she claimed to have Native American heritage. She NEVER claimed to be part of a tribe. She never claimed anything beyond having that heritage.
Native Amertican. She said her grandmother had Native American heritag,.

So you question the generation range of the expert DNA test analyst. Well Wow, a obvious dumbass that knows more that this expert.

She said it, the test proved it,. STFU She has Native American heritage. Yet here you are trying to cover up Trump's lies by you making up this ridiculous argument.

When did she say that?

Timmy, it sounds utterly ridiculous and crazy, but she did make that claim...that is the horse you are backing...now apologize to the OP for your screw up and then go have some puddin

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American?

Yeah.

So?

This just in for the uninitiated ---- that's how bigotry works ... from ignorance. Doesn't matter if it's 1/32nd or any degree at all, doesn't matter if it's even accurate --- just as it doesn't matter if that lynch victim really is guilty. Ignorance isn't interested in rationality.

What's your point here?
she's a liar? and exploiting american indians, and abusing their heritage. That's ok for you?

Yes, because of the disapproval of her peers. The bitch is a liar. Just being stupid now.

She did NOT list her race as Native America for her professorship. She did not say that her mother was a native. The story was about her ancestor. There is nothing but lies in your post. The ignorance on the right in failing to fact check, confirm or even learn if what they are seeing or hearing is true.

But the best thing of all is that so many conservatives are so proud of their laziness and ignorance, that they will proudly opine on things they know nothing about with absolutely certainty of the correctness of their position, which is based on nothing but the voices in their heads.

No wonder you idiots are so easily gulled by a lying dishonest president.

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American?

Yeah.

So?

This just in for the uninitiated ---- that's how bigotry works ... from ignorance. Doesn't matter if it's 1/32nd or any degree at all, doesn't matter if it's even accurate --- just as it doesn't matter if that lynch victim really is guilty. Ignorance isn't interested in rationality.

What's your point here?
she's a liar? and exploiting american indians, and abusing their heritage. That's ok for you?

Don’t forget her exploitation of resources set aside for real minorities to. That and no injun tribe believes her. Matter of fact, they dispute her whole show. She should have just fessed up to the lie and moved on.

Yeah.

So?

What's your point here?
Hitler very likely had more Jewish DNA than Pocahontas Amerind..

Forum List

Back