Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

That wouldn't make sense even if it were in English.

I ain't here for "fun" Jocko. I'm here for Truth. You clearly are not.

Okay Tanto, you are an expert. Bet you got a library dedicated to it like your other bullshit lie over your KKK library. You are to stupid to carry on with. Just a liar and an unintelligent one at that.

And yet ---- didn't take much to wrap you helplessly around my little finger logically.

You spew bullshit, yer gonna get called on it. How the fuck the world works.

Na bullshit. Typical USMB libtard. Always say Link? Link? Link? Never mind that the shit is all over TV, never mind the fact a billion links have been posted by numorous people, like the little light weight you are you just put your hands on your ears and go “ LALALA like a 5 year old. You prove the snatch diddnt lie. You can’t, you lose. No go do whatever you do. You lost.

Yeah yeah yeah it's "all over TV", it's "all over the internets", it's "all over the world" and yet you can't find it to post.

Sucks to be you, pissant.

At least I don’t gotta lie on a message board. Go tend your top secret library or something. You are boring.

You already DID lie. And as long as you can't back it up it sits there. Doesn't it.

Don't lie in the first place and that won't happen. Ain't rocket surgery.

Okay Tanto, you are an expert. Bet you got a library dedicated to it like your other bullshit lie over your KKK library. You are to stupid to carry on with. Just a liar and an unintelligent one at that.

And yet ---- didn't take much to wrap you helplessly around my little finger logically.

Na bullshit. Typical USMB libtard. Always say Link? Link? Link? Never mind that the shit is all over TV, never mind the fact a billion links have been posted by numorous people, like the little light weight you are you just put your hands on your ears and go “ LALALA like a 5 year old. You prove the snatch diddnt lie. You can’t, you lose. No go do whatever you do. You lost.

Yeah yeah yeah it's "all over TV", it's "all over the internets", it's "all over the world" and yet you can't find it to post.

At least I don’t gotta lie on a message board. Go tend your top secret library or something. You are boring.

You already DID lie. And as long as you can't back it up it sits there. Doesn't it.

Yes, yes link or it diddnt happen, whatever move along and go feed your fish junior.

Yes, yes link or it diddnt happen, whatever move along and go feed your fish junior.

:dig:

Indian OR NOT Indian, makes not one tiny change in any of our life's, take a look around, their is plenty of stuff going on that will effect us, focus on the real, not the silly stuff.

Ever hear of "Trust, but verify"?

If she's going to spout it off and reap the benefits of it, she really should vet the authenticity of the yarn, right?
So you verify everything Trump tells you.

I have never looked at my family's heritage. I was told it was English, welsh, etc. Most people go with what they learned from their parents & grandparents.

Maybe your parents & grandparents were liars so you think they all are?
There’s a difference between saying you have this or that in you, and not being 100% correct about it, versus marking down that you are Native American and having that work to your advantage even when you yourself incorrectly cite that it’s from your grandmother 4 times removed. The Cherokee nation was if anything polite calling Warrens claims completely inappropriate. The cherokees will give college scholarships out even if you are only 13% Cherokee, so it’s not like they’re hardliners when it comes to this sort of thing. At best she is 1/64th, but highly unlikely given the wide range of 1/64-1/1000 NA DNA. Why the range is that wide is suspicious to me, seems like that 1/64 was there if in fact they gave her the benefit of the doubt on her claims of a great great great great grandmother. This lady wrote (plagiarized) recipies in a freaking cookbook called Pow Wow Chow. That’s a whole different level of finding out you actually have some Irish in you that you never knew about.

I get it. You have never been to a St Patrick;'s day celebration or parade when all those with Irish decent march & claim Irish heritage.

Elizabeth Warren never hid anything about why she claimed to have Native American heritage. She NEVER claimed to be part of a tribe. She never claimed anything beyond having that heritage.
Native Amertican. She said her grandmother had Native American heritag,.

So you question the generation range of the expert DNA test analyst. Well Wow, a obvious dumbass that knows more that this expert.

She said it, the test proved it,. STFU She has Native American heritage. Yet here you are trying to cover up Trump's lies by you making up this ridiculous argument.
She claimed she was Cherokee. She listed herself as Native American on job applications. There’s a pretty big difference between drinking margaritas on cinco de Mayo, and marking down that you are Hispanic on a job application...and then writing “authentic” Mexican recipies in a book that’s supposed to be by Mexicans.

And yes the range is stupid wide, and suspicious. Even if the range is correct, according to how they determine a likely percentage of ethnicity...get ready for this, Warren is most likely only .3% Native American. That’s what most white European Americans are. Should that range be inflated, she is probably less Native American than the average Schmoe walking down the street.

Why the fuck would you need to BE Mexican to write a recipe in a Mexican recipe book?

I could give you recipes for vindaloo curry or eggplant parmesean, and I have zero Indian or Italian blood. Think about it. I can speak French without being French too. Did I just blow your mind or what?

Partisan hacks --- such cat toys. :smoke:
Look up Pow Wow Chow, notice it doesn’t say “recipies from non-tribal people”. What does it say instead?

I have never looked at my family's heritage. I was told it was English, welsh, etc. Most people go with what they learned from their parents & grandparents.

There’s a difference between saying you have this or that in you, and not being 100% correct about it, versus marking down that you are Native American and having that work to your advantage even when you yourself incorrectly cite that it’s from your grandmother 4 times removed. The Cherokee nation was if anything polite calling Warrens claims completely inappropriate. The cherokees will give college scholarships out even if you are only 13% Cherokee, so it’s not like they’re hardliners when it comes to this sort of thing. At best she is 1/64th, but highly unlikely given the wide range of 1/64-1/1000 NA DNA. Why the range is that wide is suspicious to me, seems like that 1/64 was there if in fact they gave her the benefit of the doubt on her claims of a great great great great grandmother. This lady wrote (plagiarized) recipies in a freaking cookbook called Pow Wow Chow. That’s a whole different level of finding out you actually have some Irish in you that you never knew about.

I get it. You have never been to a St Patrick;'s day celebration or parade when all those with Irish decent march & claim Irish heritage.

Elizabeth Warren never hid anything about why she claimed to have Native American heritage. She NEVER claimed to be part of a tribe. She never claimed anything beyond having that heritage.

So you question the generation range of the expert DNA test analyst. Well Wow, a obvious dumbass that knows more that this expert.

She said it, the test proved it,. STFU She has Native American heritage. Yet here you are trying to cover up Trump's lies by you making up this ridiculous argument.
She claimed she was Cherokee. She listed herself as Native American on job applications. There’s a pretty big difference between drinking margaritas on cinco de Mayo, and marking down that you are Hispanic on a job application...and then writing “authentic” Mexican recipies in a book that’s supposed to be by Mexicans.

And yes the range is stupid wide, and suspicious. Even if the range is correct, according to how they determine a likely percentage of ethnicity...get ready for this, Warren is most likely only .3% Native American. That’s what most white European Americans are. Should that range be inflated, she is probably less Native American than the average Schmoe walking down the street.

Why the fuck would you need to BE Mexican to write a recipe in a Mexican recipe book?

I could give you recipes for vindaloo curry or eggplant parmesean, and I have zero Indian or Italian blood. Think about it. I can speak French without being French too. Did I just blow your mind or what?

Look up Pow Wow Chow, notice it doesn’t say “recipies from non-tribal people”. What does it say instead?

Don’t try that on Pogo. Along with his other top secret super exclusive data bases, he has a top secret data base that was handed down through his family that proves Tanto Warren is an Indian, feather, not dot. Or is it dot?

990433C6-2D05-4631-8D06-73952C5E48D9.jpeg

It says: "Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes : Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole"

You couldn't look that up?

Heres what most likely happened with warrens ancestry. Someone from Lizzie’s bloodline rolled around in the hay with the son/daughter of a Tejano prostitute...Over time that non Cherokee blood gets deluted .3%. PEOPLE THOSE WHO SETTLED IN OKLAHOMA WERE KICKING THE CHEROKEES OFF THEIR LAND. The Cherokees weren’t fans of those people, but some of the ancestors of those people they hated, found old photos that would make pasty ass Irish folk look tan with super dark hair. And they would say, oh I suppose we have some Native American in our blood line, must have been Cherokee since they lived here. The Cherokee hate people like warren, because they’re clueless and insulting. And again they are not hardliners when it comes to native ancestry, for them just be 13%, not asking much, do that, we’ll pay for your college.

It says: "Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes : Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole"

I did, I wanted you too, thought that was pretty clear.

Heres what most likely happened with warrens ancestry. Someone from Lizzie’s bloodline rolled around in the hay with the son/daughter of a Tejano prostitute...Over time that non Cherokee blood gets deluted .3%. PEOPLE THOSE WHO SETTLED IN OKLAHOMA WERE KICKING THE CHEROKEES OFF THEIR LAND. The Cherokees weren’t fans of those people, but some of the ancestors of those people they hated, found old photos that would make pasty ass Irish folk look tan with super dark hair. And they would say, oh I suppose we have some Native American in our blood line, must have been Cherokee since they lived here. The Cherokee hate people like warren, because they’re clueless and insulting. And again they are not hardliners when it comes to native ancestry, for them just be 13%, not asking much, do that, we’ll pay for your college.

WDS is a strange disease. Just think --- sometime in the future you'll look back at this post and go "how the fuck did I write that?".

Was there a point coming with this?

Or don't you believe in points? Seems like I'm still waiting for the same question from the other day.

Already did dozens of times. You need to take your hands off your ears and listen. As it is you just blather and prattle.

Yep, I knew you couldn't do it. Been here many times before.
That's exactly why I challenge you to dig your own hole. :dig:

Already did, you are just to invested in the lie. Now you gotta do it. Maybap of you are a good boy Lizzy “Tanto” warren will make you an honerary member of her imaginary injun tribe and you can write it up and store it in your KKK archives.

Sorry, continually posting "already did" is what Finger Boi does when he knows he's cornered.

You don't have an answer. If you had put one out "already" all you'd have to do is point to it. You can't do that, because it doesn't exist.

Again ----- Prove me wrong. Pissant.

Your fake Indian said her mom and to run off with the sperm domed because the white folk were racist. You are a typical white power type. You are okay with white folks ripping off real minorities as long as it’s you, or a fake Indian you like. I’m tired of your lies and pseudo intellectual blather. You lie as bad as g500 . No fun anymore.

You wouldn't know what "truth" was if it bit you in the ass. You're here to run around and beat your chest declaring how you are the "best". She, like you, is nothing but a fake. You play silly little word games and pretend it's relevant to any given conversation. His post was very clear and all truth, you just aren't intelligent enough to understand it.

Yep, I knew you couldn't do it. Been here many times before.
That's exactly why I challenge you to dig your own hole. :dig:

Already did, you are just to invested in the lie. Now you gotta do it. Maybap of you are a good boy Lizzy “Tanto” warren will make you an honerary member of her imaginary injun tribe and you can write it up and store it in your KKK archives.

Sorry, continually posting "already did" is what Finger Boi does when he knows he's cornered.

You don't have an answer. If you had put one out "already" all you'd have to do is point to it. You can't do that, because it doesn't exist.

Your fake Indian said her mom and to run off with the sperm domed because the white folk were racist. You are a typical white power type. You are okay with white folks ripping off real minorities as long as it’s you, or a fake Indian you like. I’m tired of your lies and pseudo intellectual blather. You lie as bad as g500 . No fun anymore.

You wouldn't know what "truth" was if it bit you in the ass. You're here to run around and beat your chest declaring how you are the "best". She, like you, is nothing but a fake. You play silly little word games and pretend it's relevant to any given conversation. His post was very clear and all truth, you just aren't intelligent enough to understand it.

He made an ass-sertion.

I challenged him to prove it.

He can't do it. Neither can the other poster, who ran away. And you can't either.

The end.

In other words recipes FROM 5 Indian tribes. Not some white wanna be .

Correct.

Just as if I gave you a recipe for jalfreezi curry it doesn't mean I've even been near India.

Correct.

Just as if I gave you a recipe for jalfreezi curry it doesn't mean I've even been near India.
A white woman does NOT have recipes from the 5 tribes.

Correct.

A white woman does NOT have recipes from the 5 tribes.

Why the fuck not?
What, you think there are "racial secrets"?

That's weird bruh.

He made an ass-sertion.

He can't do it. Neither can the other poster, who ran away. And you can't either.

The end.

LOL, thanks for making my point. The Cherokee Tribe called her out on her bullshit...let's see......real "Indians"....or silly little white boys acting superior on the internet....tough one. You know your bullshit doesn't work with me Pepe.

"
  • A Cherokee Nation official rebuked Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts after a DNA test report published Monday asserted there is evidence to "strongly support" Warren's claim to have Native American ancestors.
  • Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. called the test cited by Warren's report "useless" in determining tribal citizenship and alleged she was "undermining tribal interests" with her "continued claims of tribal heritage."
  • Kim TallBear, an associate professor for Native American studies at the University of Alberta, also criticized Warren for claiming Native American heritage and accused her of failing to back up those claims by meeting with other Cherokee Nation members.
    "

He made an ass-sertion.

The end.

LOL, thanks for making my point. The Cherokee Tribe called her out on her bullshit...let's see......real "Indians"....or silly little white boys acting superior on the internet....tough one. You know your bullshit doesn't work with me Pepe.

"
  • A Cherokee Nation official rebuked Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts after a DNA test report published Monday asserted there is evidence to "strongly support" Warren's claim to have Native American ancestors.
  • Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. called the test cited by Warren's report "useless" in determining tribal citizenship and alleged she was "undermining tribal interests" with her "continued claims of tribal heritage."
  • Kim TallBear, an associate professor for Native American studies at the University of Alberta, also criticized Warren for claiming Native American heritage and accused her of failing to back up those claims by meeting with other Cherokee Nation members.
    "

Nothing in the entire report says a god damned thing about "Cherokee", stupid.

Was there a point coming with this?

Or don't you believe in points? Seems like I'm still waiting for the same question from the other day.
I don’t even know what point you’re referring too, and my point here is pretty evident. But fine, I’ll spell it out, you’re whole point was “so what if she wrote recipes in a NA cookbook, you don’t have to be Indian to write a curry recipe.” My counter was, this was clearly a book on how to cook Native American food, by the people from these 5 tribes. By the way, she essientially copied and pasted these “traditional Cherokee” recipes from NYT and BH&G. Like we’re not just talking ingredients here, we’re talking the depictive instructions to cook it were pretty much copied and pasted. She changed very minor things like instead of “we’re going to wait to flip it until it’s lightly brown” to “we’re going to wait to flip it until it’s lightly brownED.”

Forum List

Back