Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

When did she say that?

Methinks you are making shit up.
Read it and weep, son. Might want to give Sakinago a sincere apology.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.
Sen. Warren: DNA Test Shows I Have Native American Heritage

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?
Lol, her parents had a church wedding. She totally lied and you will still support her.

Lol! Oh wait . This is rich. Are you saying that if a candidate lies they are not worthy of support ? Cause that eliminates every trump supporter!

It’s like we live in this bizzaro world where the rules apply to everyone BUT Trump!
The sooner the left realizes this, the better. The right doesn’t care about a narcissist embellishing something, or fibbing on “I didn’t fuck stormy” or whatever. That’s baked in the cake, they knew who he was, he wrote a book bragging about cheating on his first wife with married women. They saw when the narritive changed on Clinton when we found out Clinton was lying, and the media and left shrugged their shoulders and said “the personal issues don’t matter, it’s what he does in office.” The right tried to say that yes, character does matter, and the left said drop it. The right put up bush, McCain, and Romney, and watch the left call them all racist, nazis, misogynist, warmongers. And the right said, really...these guys...the guy who doesn’t even drink caffeine and wears magic underwear because he’s that devout of a Mormon? The freaking war hero? Those guys are racist nazis? Then they saw the mainstream media give an absurd amount of cover for very egregious things, and the heard the mainstream media make strawmen out of them. Then they saw the GOP, even when in power of the legislative branch, speaking one way but then act like cowering dogs with their tails between their legs when it came time to act. Then trump came, promised to shake it up, get stuff done. They knew he was flawed, at least most of them. They didn’t care, they were tired of all that BS.

So, until trump lies about something big, that actually has a pretty big effect on people, they’re going to let the fibs slide. At least I hope they would, I’d be very dissappointed if they didn’t. After all the left let Clinton slide after he purgoured himself. Then the left wants to condemn Kavanaugh with all of the actual evidence pointing the other way, and the only evidence pointing against him, Ford and her team didn’t seem to want to release in its entirety...but then the right thinks back to Juanita Broderick, and they say “what the fuck, she spoke up pretty soon after this happened, told friends about it who saw her shook up and crying right after it, has way more evidence in her favor...AND YALL IGNORED HER...and were supposed to believe that Kavanaugh was a gang rapist when he was 15, and this Sweatnick was partying with these high schoolers when she was 19, and would still attend this gang rape parties up to 10 times after having knowledge of what they are.”

Yeah I’d say the right is done with the lefts BS.

I see you continue to self-imprison in a world of Composition Fallacy. "The left" did this, "the right" said that. Probably brain damage.

I guess I'll have to post this one. word. at. a. time. For the stupids.
  • THERE
  • IS
  • NO
  • MENTION
  • OF
  • THE
  • WORD
  • "CHEROKEE"
  • IN
  • THIS
  • ANYWHERE.
  • PERIOD.
Go ahead --- try to prove me wrong.
“Cherokee Nation SOS”. That’s pretty clear. Are you trying to say she never claimed to be Cherokee?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you FAILED.
You’re gonna have to spell out what you mean by no mention of Cherokee, I posted one mention of it. Warren definitely claimed Cherokee heritage. Are we even talking about the same report?

Am I the only fucking one on this entire board who actually downloaded and READ the report?

Once AGAIN --- it says nothing anywhere about "Cherokee", or any other tribe at all. ZERO. It also points out that pinpointing such tribal identification via DNA is impossible ---- all of which tell me that this Hoskins cat ALSO didn't bother to read the report since he's just echoing what's already in there. **NOTHING** in this report has anything to do with "Cherokee" anything.

Go find out what the fuck you're talking about before you dig yourself into a hole.
I thought you were referring to the article. Yea I knew that shit, that’s why I said what likely happened is that one of warrens lineage got it on with a Tejano at some point, that’s where her “native” lineage is coming from. Most Latin Americans have around 12% South/Centeal native American blood in them. The Cherokee, and most other tribes, keep extensive genealogy records which is how they determine lineage. There was not a whole lot of mixing, not after the whole trail of tears deal, and the whole “Oklahoma (or wherever) is for us now.” Yea the Cherokee especially did not like whitey. Some happened, but they have gemologist records as good as the Mormons. Way too many people claim to have native heritage, especially Oklahomans claiming Cherokee. Actually it almost always seems to be Cherokee no matter what state. But with Oklahomans (like warren/her parents), it’s a ridiculous claim since whitey didn’t really settle there until they kicked all the Cherokee out. The Cherokee have been highly skeptical of her claims because they don’t have anything in their records remotely close, and a lot (not a majority, but way too many) of Oklahomans make this false claim. And we’re talking Cherokee genealogist who do this for a living. Kind of hard to mix when you limit people to a reservation. And then move onto their land.

So the skepticism about warrens claim seem to be pretty damn accurate. Warren knew this test didn’t prove any of her claims, but she rolled it out anyway. She should’ve known how the Cherokee would take this, and would’ve known had she done the tinsiest but if research...but she just couldn’t help shooting herself in the foot, dropping the gun to have it go off again and shoot her other foot. Her handlers should never ever work again, how on earth did they not see this coming?

EXACTLY WHAT PART of "there is no reference to "Cherokee" ANYWHERE IN THIS REPORT AT ALL --- escapes you here? And why do you keep bringing up "Tejano" and "Latin American", NEITHER of which have ever been any part of Warren's family lore? And I might add NEITHER of which are mentioned anywhere in the report either, not that either is an ethnicity anyway.

Did I somehow sleep through the Existence Constitutional Convention where we suddenly get to just plug in whatever we want when it's not there? What the friggety FUCK? Where do you get the idea you can do this?

Where?

The report is freely available. You have to download it but it's a simple pdf you can actually READ when you do. It says NOTHING about "Cherokee" anything. It says nothing about "Delaware (Lenape)" anything. It says nothing about "Tejanos". It says nothing about "Latin Americans".

It does however note that pinpointing any tribe from the genetic sample is not possible. Come to think of it that's probably why it doesn't say "Cherokee" or "Lenape" or anything else by way of tribal identification --- because it's way beyond the scope of what DNA can do. Ya think??? It would be like discerning "Flemish" from "Swedish". NOWHERE does it purport to identify a tribe, or a region, from a DNA sample. NOWHERE. It specifically states that is not something that can be identified.

And I might add I'm sitting here in North Carolina on the original Cherokee land, and there's plenty of people around here who have some degree of Cherokee lineage, including full blood. There are road signs printed in Cherokee not far from this spot. So your fixation on "Oklahoma" as if it's some isolated time capsule related to nothing is, no pun intended, unwarranted.

And I might also add, nowhere in the report is either "Oklahoma" or "North Carolina" mentioned either.

Understand??

“Cherokee Nation SOS”. That’s pretty clear. Are you trying to say she never claimed to be Cherokee?

You’re gonna have to spell out what you mean by no mention of Cherokee, I posted one mention of it. Warren definitely claimed Cherokee heritage. Are we even talking about the same report?

Am I the only fucking one on this entire board who actually downloaded and READ the report?

Once AGAIN --- it says nothing anywhere about "Cherokee", or any other tribe at all. ZERO. It also points out that pinpointing such tribal identification via DNA is impossible ---- all of which tell me that this Hoskins cat ALSO didn't bother to read the report since he's just echoing what's already in there. **NOTHING** in this report has anything to do with "Cherokee" anything.

Go find out what the fuck you're talking about before you dig yourself into a hole.
I thought you were referring to the article. Yea I knew that shit, that’s why I said what likely happened is that one of warrens lineage got it on with a Tejano at some point, that’s where her “native” lineage is coming from. Most Latin Americans have around 12% South/Centeal native American blood in them. The Cherokee, and most other tribes, keep extensive genealogy records which is how they determine lineage. There was not a whole lot of mixing, not after the whole trail of tears deal, and the whole “Oklahoma (or wherever) is for us now.” Yea the Cherokee especially did not like whitey. Some happened, but they have gemologist records as good as the Mormons. Way too many people claim to have native heritage, especially Oklahomans claiming Cherokee. Actually it almost always seems to be Cherokee no matter what state. But with Oklahomans (like warren/her parents), it’s a ridiculous claim since whitey didn’t really settle there until they kicked all the Cherokee out. The Cherokee have been highly skeptical of her claims because they don’t have anything in their records remotely close, and a lot (not a majority, but way too many) of Oklahomans make this false claim. And we’re talking Cherokee genealogist who do this for a living. Kind of hard to mix when you limit people to a reservation. And then move onto their land.

So the skepticism about warrens claim seem to be pretty damn accurate. Warren knew this test didn’t prove any of her claims, but she rolled it out anyway. She should’ve known how the Cherokee would take this, and would’ve known had she done the tinsiest but if research...but she just couldn’t help shooting herself in the foot, dropping the gun to have it go off again and shoot her other foot. Her handlers should never ever work again, how on earth did they not see this coming?

EXACTLY WHAT PART of "there is no reference to "Cherokee" ANYWHERE IN THIS REPORT AT ALL --- escapes you here? And why do you keep bringing up "Tejano" and "Latin American", NEITHER of which have ever been any part of Warren's family lore? And I might add NEITHER of which are mentioned anywhere in the report either, not that either is an ethnicity anyway.

Did I somehow sleep through the Existence Constitutional Convention where we suddenly get to just plug in whatever we want when it's not there? What the friggety FUCK? Where do you get the idea you can do this?

Where?

The report is freely available. You have to download it but it's a simple pdf you can actually READ when you do. It says NOTHING about "Cherokee" anything. It says nothing about "Delaware (Lenape)" anything. It says nothing about "Tejanos". It says nothing about "Latin Americans".

It does however note that pinpointing any tribe from the genetic sample is not possible. Come to think of it that's probably why it doesn't say "Cherokee" or "Lenape" or anything else by way of tribal identification --- because it's way beyond the scope of what DNA can do. Ya think??? It would be like discerning "Flemish" from "Swedish". NOWHERE does it purport to identify a tribe, or a region, from a DNA sample. NOWHERE. It specifically states that is not something that can be identified.

And I might add I'm sitting here in North Carolina on the original Cherokee land, and there's plenty of people around here who have some degree of Cherokee lineage, including full blood. There are road signs printed in Cherokee not far from this spot. So your fixation on "Oklahoma" as if it's some isolated time capsule related to nothing is, no pun intended, unwarranted.

And I might also add, nowhere in the report is either "Oklahoma" or "North Carolina" mentioned either.

Understand??

You look pretty silly here but that's normal for you. She took the test to confirm her claim of being Cherokee, are you 12?

She lied. Mueller should Investigate.

She is less Native American...maybe not even Native American at all than 99.99% of Americans.

Where?

Understand??
So what is Warren's heritage other than Cherokee and Delaware?

Your fake Indian said her mom and to run off with the sperm domed because the white folk were racist. You are a typical white power type. You are okay with white folks ripping off real minorities as long as it’s you, or a fake Indian you like. I’m tired of your lies and pseudo intellectual blather. You lie as bad as g500 . No fun anymore.

That wouldn't make sense even if it were in English.

I ain't here for "fun" Jocko. I'm here for Truth. You clearly are not.

You wouldn't know what "truth" was if it bit you in the ass. You're here to run around and beat your chest declaring how you are the "best". She, like you, is nothing but a fake. You play silly little word games and pretend it's relevant to any given conversation. His post was very clear and all truth, you just aren't intelligent enough to understand it.

He made an ass-sertion.

I challenged him to prove it.

He can't do it. Neither can the other poster, who ran away. And you can't either.

The end.

LOL, thanks for making my point. The Cherokee Tribe called her out on her bullshit...let's see......real "Indians"....or silly little white boys acting superior on the internet....tough one. You know your bullshit doesn't work with me Pepe.

"
  • A Cherokee Nation official rebuked Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts after a DNA test report published Monday asserted there is evidence to "strongly support" Warren's claim to have Native American ancestors.
  • Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. called the test cited by Warren's report "useless" in determining tribal citizenship and alleged she was "undermining tribal interests" with her "continued claims of tribal heritage."
  • Kim TallBear, an associate professor for Native American studies at the University of Alberta, also criticized Warren for claiming Native American heritage and accused her of failing to back up those claims by meeting with other Cherokee Nation members.
    "

Nothing in the entire report says a god damned thing about "Cherokee", stupid.
Again, POGO is a liar

The Cherokee Nation called her out........that's what he said.....what do you not get?

If you're wondering why the Cherokee did, it's because SHE claimed she was a Cherokee......

Ironically, the Cherokee does not care about DNA.....you have to prove you are directly related to Cherokee from a list around 1907....if you can't they DO NOT CLAIM YOU........DNA does not matter

Look how obsessed the tiny trumpanzees still are with Sen. Warren calling the orange slug's bluff. :71:

Look how obsessed the tiny trumpanzees still are with Sen. Warren calling the orange slug's bluff. :71:

Funny that I don't remember this kind of helpless pants-wetting when Rump claimed to be "Swedish".

Wonder why that is. :eusa_think:

Rump claimed to be "Swedish", Warren claimed multiple Native American.

One of them backed away and pretends the claim never happened.

Guess which one.

44198829_2195924887132524_4295819567835381760_n.jpg

You call us "obsessed". Actually, we're burying her. So who do you have now as your front runners for the Presidency? A couple of old white guys, Biden and Sanders. Fool.

That wouldn't make sense even if it were in English.

I ain't here for "fun" Jocko. I'm here for Truth. You clearly are not.

You wouldn't know what "truth" was if it bit you in the ass. You're here to run around and beat your chest declaring how you are the "best". She, like you, is nothing but a fake. You play silly little word games and pretend it's relevant to any given conversation. His post was very clear and all truth, you just aren't intelligent enough to understand it.

He made an ass-sertion.

I challenged him to prove it.

He can't do it. Neither can the other poster, who ran away. And you can't either.

The end.

LOL, thanks for making my point. The Cherokee Tribe called her out on her bullshit...let's see......real "Indians"....or silly little white boys acting superior on the internet....tough one. You know your bullshit doesn't work with me Pepe.

"
  • A Cherokee Nation official rebuked Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts after a DNA test report published Monday asserted there is evidence to "strongly support" Warren's claim to have Native American ancestors.
  • Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. called the test cited by Warren's report "useless" in determining tribal citizenship and alleged she was "undermining tribal interests" with her "continued claims of tribal heritage."
  • Kim TallBear, an associate professor for Native American studies at the University of Alberta, also criticized Warren for claiming Native American heritage and accused her of failing to back up those claims by meeting with other Cherokee Nation members.
    "

Nothing in the entire report says a god damned thing about "Cherokee", stupid.
Again, POGO is a liar

The Cherokee Nation called her out........that's what he said.....what do you not get?

If you're wondering why the Cherokee did, it's because SHE claimed she was a Cherokee......

Ironically, the Cherokee does not care about DNA.....you have to prove you are directly related to Cherokee from a list around 1907....if you can't they DO NOT CLAIM YOU........DNA does not matter

Pogo is a liar indeed. Notice NONE of her colognes will jump on and help her out? It’s likely because they know she is stupid. That, and REAL Indians have come out to scold Tanto, none to support her. Does no one find this odd?

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American?

Yeah.

So?

This just in for the uninitiated ---- that's how bigotry works ... from ignorance. Doesn't matter if it's 1/32nd or any degree at all, doesn't matter if it's even accurate --- just as it doesn't matter if that lynch victim really is guilty. Ignorance isn't interested in rationality.

What's your point here?
You are a fucking idiot.

Warren is not native at all and her mother is barely more native than she is.

She fucking lied. Do you need a picture to understand that?

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American?

Yeah.

So?

This just in for the uninitiated ---- that's how bigotry works ... from ignorance. Doesn't matter if it's 1/32nd or any degree at all, doesn't matter if it's even accurate --- just as it doesn't matter if that lynch victim really is guilty. Ignorance isn't interested in rationality.

What's your point here?
You are a fucking idiot.

They're all liars. Pogo is a liar. Bodecea is a liar. That's who and what they are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah.

So?

What's your point here?
You are a fucking idiot.

"Lied" huh.

--- About what?

Another victim walks right into his own hole.

See that post right above yours? That guy tried to sell this same bullshit yesterday. I called him out on it. Now look where he is -- melted down into a babbling blob of incoherency.

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...

In know parents in the 50's that had a fit if their kid wanted to marry someone with italian blood. In small towns, every one knew everyone's family history. I find her story to be very believable.
1/200 or so of native blood is not what those people were talking about.

Try 1/4 or 1/2, not 1/1000 or 1/200.

When did she say that?

Methinks you are making shit up.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?
It certainly does.

She claimed her grandmother had Native American heritage & the test proved it.
Except it didn't.

There was no Native American heritage at all, it was Peruvian.

Yeah.

So?

What's your point here?
You are a fucking idiot.

"Lied" huh.

--- About what?

Another victim walks right into his own hole.

See that post right above yours? That guy tried to sell this same bullshit yesterday. I called him out on it. Now look where he is -- melted down into a babbling blob of incoherency.
Lied about her parents eloping.

I am FAR more Scottish than Warren's mom is "Native American" and no one who hated Scots would ever know I am part Scottish.

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?

Hey doofus . She said she believed it cause her grandma told her so .

Righties want to make it seem that she purposely faked being Indian . When there is no proof of that at all.

Which is a lie. Warren is a consumate liar. That is very, very plain.

How is it a lie if you don’t know it’s untrue ?

Unlike say , commander bone spur Avoiding the draft . How about he release those records ?

Waddaboutism lives!

Forum List

Back