Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...
No she didn't say her parents. Why would you start a thread when you don't know the facts?
No she did, she said they eloped because the parents didn't approve.....she made this shit up, my imagination and ability to lie is not nearly as good as hers.
Prove that's what she said. You are lying. I could go find what she said but why should I waste a moment on your lie?
I have, just Google it, oh wait someone did post the story.....Are you just retarded? The link to Breitbart even includes a VIDEO of her saying it.

He won’t. To skeert.

You are a fucking idiot.

Warren is not native at all and her mother is barely more native than she is.

She fucking lied. Do you need a picture to understand that?

"Lied" huh.

--- About what?

Another victim walks right into his own hole.

See that post right above yours? That guy tried to sell this same bullshit yesterday. I called him out on it. Now look where he is -- melted down into a babbling blob of incoherency.
Lied about her parents eloping.

I am FAR more Scottish than Warren's mom is "Native American" and no one who hated Scots would ever know I am part Scottish.

Oh really.

So you were there when they didn't elope, were you?

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

WTF, now you need evidence?

EVERY assertion needs evidence. Without that evidence it's pissing into the wind.
Tell JUSTICE Kavanaugh that! Better yet tell the democrat party and Dr Ford that!

You are a fucking idiot.

"Lied" huh.

--- About what?

See that post right above yours? That guy tried to sell this same bullshit yesterday. I called him out on it. Now look where he is -- melted down into a babbling blob of incoherency.

I am FAR more Scottish than Warren's mom is "Native American" and no one who hated Scots would ever know I am part Scottish.

Oh really.

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

WTF, now you need evidence?

EVERY assertion needs evidence. Without that evidence it's pissing into the wind.

No kidding, the rules change what, monthly, weekly, daily?

Read it and weep, son. Might want to give Sakinago a sincere apology.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.
Sen. Warren: DNA Test Shows I Have Native American Heritage

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?
It certainly does.

She claimed her grandmother had Native American heritage & the test proved it.
Except it didn't.

There was no Native American heritage at all, it was Peruvian.

Where in the FUCK do you get "Peruvian"?
they used South American ancestry DNA and not North American Native American ancestry DNA as markers

Look how obsessed the tiny trumpanzees still are with Sen. Warren calling the orange slug's bluff. :71:

Funny that I don't remember this kind of helpless pants-wetting when Rump claimed to be "Swedish".

Wonder why that is. :eusa_think:

Rump claimed to be "Swedish", Warren claimed multiple Native American.

One of them backed away and pretends the claim never happened.

Guess which one.

Equally interesting how Pocahontas --- the real one romanticized in colonial history --- was taken to England to be paraded around as a freak, a "noble savage" example of how the inferior race could be "Christianized", before she died there at the ripe old age of 21, and her entire life story made into a contrived propaganda story to rationalize racist colonial cultural genocide. Fast forward to the present and we have an fake-Swedish POTUS with a fake-orange face trying to parade the same sort of propaganda for the same knuckledragger element in yet another propaganda fable of self-aggrandizement.

And the knuckledraggers line up to swallow the same ethnocentric bullshit, just as they did in 1607, because swallowing bullshit stories that make their pathetic asses feel superior is far more important than "facts".
The more things change the more they stay the same.
You hate whitey
you hate America
you hate capitalism
you hate western civ

so you are a Marxist...good for you
I hate whitey and I'm white. I hate Americans like you. I hate any corrupted ISM. You worship Capitalism as if it's unable to be corrupted like all the other ISMS. You hate the West. North and East too. You only love the South.
You are an NPC, a nobody.

There is indication that she would be 1/1024th Native.
Actually 1/64th. You may want to site the 1/1024 but she could very well be 1/64th.

When they say you are anywhere between the ages of 10 and 20, you may very well be 10.
so if I'm 1/64th black, I can apply for African American scholarships?

The point is even if 1/64, it's a joke......she isn't close to an Indian, and chances are she is average like every other white person.....plus the DNA they used was Hispanic, not indian, so it's removed from that......so the odd are much much lower

It says: "Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes : Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole"

You couldn't look that up?
In other words recipes FROM 5 Indian tribes. Not some white wanna be .

Correct.

Just as if I gave you a recipe for jalfreezi curry it doesn't mean I've even been near India.
A white woman does NOT have recipes from the 5 tribes.

Why the fuck not?
What, you think there are "racial secrets"?

That's weird bruh.
Yeah Indians have their own recipes....she's not an Indian....therefore she doesn't have tribal recipes......it's really not difficult

I'm certainly not Indian and yet I have boatloads of Indian recipes. It's really not difficult.

Actually I'm Irish. I used to have an Irish recipe for Colcannon that I'd do around this time of year. And I got it out of a fucking book.

DUH.

Look how obsessed the tiny trumpanzees still are with Sen. Warren calling the orange slug's bluff. :71:

Funny that I don't remember this kind of helpless pants-wetting when Rump claimed to be "Swedish".

Guess which one.

Equally interesting how Pocahontas --- the real one romanticized in colonial history --- was taken to England to be paraded around as a freak, a "noble savage" example of how the inferior race could be "Christianized", before she died there at the ripe old age of 21, and her entire life story made into a contrived propaganda story to rationalize racist colonial cultural genocide. Fast forward to the present and we have an fake-Swedish POTUS with a fake-orange face trying to parade the same sort of propaganda for the same knuckledragger element in yet another propaganda fable of self-aggrandizement.

And the knuckledraggers line up to swallow the same ethnocentric bullshit, just as they did in 1607, because swallowing bullshit stories that make their pathetic asses feel superior is far more important than "facts".
You hate whitey
you hate America
you hate capitalism
you hate western civ

I hate whitey and I'm white. I hate Americans like you. I hate any corrupted ISM. You worship Capitalism as if it's unable to be corrupted like all the other ISMS. You hate the West. North and East too. You only love the South.
No you're a tard...you're a guilty white liberal. That's all that needs to be said.....you buy into that stupid propaganda........you may take the blame for what democrats did in the 60s, I don't...

Correct.

Just as if I gave you a recipe for jalfreezi curry it doesn't mean I've even been near India.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.
Yeah Indians have their own recipes....she's not an Indian....therefore she doesn't have tribal recipes......it's really not difficult

I'm certainly not Indian and yet I have boatloads of Indian recipes. It's really not difficult.

Actually I'm Irish. I used to have an Irish recipe for Colcannon that I'd do around this time of year. And I got it out of a fucking book.

DUH.

Good for you, no one cares.

Read it and weep, son. Might want to give Sakinago a sincere apology.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.
Sen. Warren: DNA Test Shows I Have Native American Heritage

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Her fucking DNA doesn't back up her made up story you silly person. How can you be so blind?
It certainly does.

Except it didn't.

From the actual test results, moron.

Speaking of falling into your own trap.....

It certainly does.

Except it didn't.

"Peruvian" does not exist in there nor does any part of it indicate Peruvian derivation. I've got the whole thing open. Right now.

Quote it or admit you pulled it out of your ass.

Correct.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.

DUH.
Ok, so you're going to contribute to an Indian cookbook, by saying you're Irish?
See you miss the point ( I think on purpose you play so dumb).
I'll type slower

She said she was Indian, she contributed to an Indian cookbook under the guise she was an Indian......the point of an Indian cookbook is that the recipes provided are from Indians........
Would you buy an Italian cookbook with no recipes from Italians but from Irish, German, British people? NO

Guess which one.

You hate whitey
you hate America
you hate capitalism
you hate western civ

Great, do you need Dr. Kevorkian's contact info?

Correct.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.

DUH.
Ok, so you're going to contribute to an Indian cookbook, by saying you're Irish?
See you miss the point ( I think on purpose you play so dumb).
I'll type slower

She said she was Indian, she contributed to an Indian cookbook under the guise she was an Indian......the point of an Indian cookbook is that the recipes provided are from Indians........

The fucking RECIPES are Cherokee --- not necessarily the writer OF that recipe. :banghead:

Understand??

Who the fuck cares what the race of a writer is, except racists?

Would you buy an Italian cookbook with no recipes from Italians but from Irish, German, British people? NO

No is correct because I wouldn't "buy a cookbook" at all from anyone. That's irrelevant now --- all you have to do is look it up online. And when I did I wouldn't be looking into what the fuck the recipe-renderer's fucking personal heritage is, because that's not the fucking point of a god damned recipe, IS IT.

Guess which one.

I wonder why someone of German heritage would ever try to hide it....

It is not like there is immense anti-German bigotry in this country or anything.....

I wonder how people would treat me if they knew I was a Republican and that my mother's maiden name is Freitag......

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American?

Yeah.

So?

This just in for the uninitiated ---- that's how bigotry works ... from ignorance. Doesn't matter if it's 1/32nd or any degree at all, doesn't matter if it's even accurate --- just as it doesn't matter if that lynch victim really is guilty. Ignorance isn't interested in rationality.

What's your point here?
You are a fucking idiot.

"Lied" huh.

--- About what?

Oh really.

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............
The evidence is that her mother is as white as she is.

It certainly does.

Except it didn't.

"Peruvian" does not exist in there. I've got the whole thing open. Right now.

Like you? Again, here you are demanding links, they are produced, you ignore them and say provide links. You lost it man. Now? You just look stupid. Below is Tantos own words saying how her parents had to elope because of her moms indianness. Starte there and produce the lie. You will not, because you can not. You will only demand another link.

FLASHBACK: Warren Said Her Parents Eloped Because Of Racism Against Her Mom's Native American Ancestry

In a June 29, 2012 interview with NECN’s Jim Braude on the BroadSide television program, Elizabeth Warren stated that her parents had to elope in 1932 because her father’s parents objected to her mother’s Cherokee and Delaware ancestry. Warren stated:

Actually, you have it wrong about what it is I believe. My mom and dad were very much in love with each other and they wanted to get married and my father’s parents said absolutely not. You can’t marry her because she’s part Cherokee and she’s part Delaware. And um, after fighting it as long as they could, my parents went off, they eloped. It was an issue in our family the whole time I grew up about these two families. It was an issue still raised at my mother’s funeral. So what I know about my parents is I know that in that little town they grew up in that my father’s parents knew enough about my mother and her family to say I have no doubts.”

Last edited:
It certainly does.

Except it didn't.

"Peruvian" does not exist in there nor does any part of it indicate Peruvian derivation. I've got the whole thing open. Right now.

If you have it open then that means you see that there isn't any Native American DNA and that the "native" part is all from South America, including Peruvian.

Forum List

Back