Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

You are a fucking idiot.

Warren is not native at all and her mother is barely more native than she is.

She fucking lied. Do you need a picture to understand that?

"Lied" huh.

--- About what?

Another victim walks right into his own hole.

See that post right above yours? That guy tried to sell this same bullshit yesterday. I called him out on it. Now look where he is -- melted down into a babbling blob of incoherency.
Lied about her parents eloping.

I am FAR more Scottish than Warren's mom is "Native American" and no one who hated Scots would ever know I am part Scottish.

Oh really.

So you were there when they didn't elope, were you?

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

WTF, now you need evidence?

EVERY assertion needs evidence. Without that evidence it's pissing into the wind.
And yet with Kavanaugh You needed no evidence at all, go figure.

Look how obsessed the tiny trumpanzees still are with Sen. Warren calling the orange slug's bluff. :71:

Funny that I don't remember this kind of helpless pants-wetting when Rump claimed to be "Swedish".

Wonder why that is. :eusa_think:

Rump claimed to be "Swedish", Warren claimed multiple Native American.

One of them backed away and pretends the claim never happened.

Guess which one.

Equally interesting how Pocahontas --- the real one romanticized in colonial history --- was taken to England to be paraded around as a freak, a "noble savage" example of how the inferior race could be "Christianized", before she died there at the ripe old age of 21, and her entire life story made into a contrived propaganda story to rationalize racist colonial cultural genocide. Fast forward to the present and we have an fake-Swedish POTUS with a fake-orange face trying to parade the same sort of propaganda for the same knuckledragger element in yet another propaganda fable of self-aggrandizement.

And the knuckledraggers line up to swallow the same ethnocentric bullshit, just as they did in 1607, because swallowing bullshit stories that make their pathetic asses feel superior is far more important than "facts".
The more things change the more they stay the same.
I wonder why someone of German heritage would ever try to hide it....

It is not like there is immense anti-German bigotry in this country or anything.....

I wonder how people would treat me if they knew I was a Republican and that my mother's maiden name is Freitag......

So you're Nancy Friday's son. Great.

And thank you, you remind me of the other point I forgot to mention. Here's Rump's grandfather (or father, not sure which) avoiding his German lineage because of the bigotry of the time. The same time that Fred was arrested at a Klan rally ironically.

And on the other hand here's Warren's ancestors self-identifying as "white" on the census forms of the same period, for the same reason.

The Rump family fudge gets a pass while the Warren census fudge is held up by the WDS knuckledraggers on this board as "proof" of "she lied". As if it's not possible that the ancestors filling out the census forms, or Rump's father/grandfather, were the ones who lied, for their own protection.

And by the way Rump himself wrote that bit about "Swedish" because that's what he was told. Exactly the same as Warren's derivation of family lore. So Rump "lied" in his book exactly the same way Warren "lied" --- except that in Warren's case she actually proved it.

Yet one gets a complete pass while the other gets "she lied"

Complete hypocrites, all y'all in WDS fantasyland.

It certainly does.

She claimed her grandmother had Native American heritage & the test proved it.
Except it didn't.

There was no Native American heritage at all, it was Peruvian.

Where in the FUCK do you get "Peruvian"?
From the actual test results, moron.

Speaking of falling into your own trap.....

"Peruvian" does not exist in there nor does any part of it indicate Peruvian derivation. I've got the whole thing open. Right now.

Quote it or admit you pulled it out of your ass.
If you have it open then that means you see that there isn't any Native American DNA and that the "native" part is all from South America, including Peruvian.

He doesn’t have it open, he is talking out his ass and he knows it. He has known it since yesterday.

"Lied" huh.

--- About what?

Another victim walks right into his own hole.

See that post right above yours? That guy tried to sell this same bullshit yesterday. I called him out on it. Now look where he is -- melted down into a babbling blob of incoherency.

I am FAR more Scottish than Warren's mom is "Native American" and no one who hated Scots would ever know I am part Scottish.

Oh really.

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

EVERY assertion needs evidence. Without that evidence it's pissing into the wind.

I needed no 'evidence' with Kavanaugh for ----- what?

Everything I posted about Kavanaugh was documented and recorded.
Prove me wrong or admit you pulled it out of your ass.

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...

Well now that we know Senator Warren is less Native American than the huge majority of us, perhaps a little compassion is in order?

Probably all of us at some time have believed something that later turned out to be inaccurate. And I imagine quite a few of us with deep American roots do have memory of mention of some Native American ancestor way back when though nobody knows exactly who or when. And many of those family myths for whatever reason put the Native American link as Cherokee. So she can be forgiven for repeating a long standing family myth. It's fun to think those stories might be true.

But admittedly, while many of us might mention that in a discussion of family lore, I am guessing that 99.9% of such people wouldn't even think of listing ourselves as Native American on a professional registry anywhere. Or promoting our Native American heritage in a political campaign.

And really, the story of her father's family not accepting her mother because she was Native American just doesn't meet any kind of smell test.

So did the lady deliberately lie for personal advantage? Of course she did. Is that a fatal faux pas? Given the proven sins and negatives of most people running for Congress or other high office these days, I wouldn't consider it as such.

Does it call her sense of ethics and integrity into question to keep insisting on the lie now? Yes it does.

But where the compassion comes in is to understand how difficult it is to admit you were 100% wrong when you have so passionately argued something.

Last edited:
Except it didn't.

There was no Native American heritage at all, it was Peruvian.

"Peruvian" does not exist in there nor does any part of it indicate Peruvian derivation. I've got the whole thing open. Right now.

If you have it open then that means you see that there isn't any Native American DNA and that the "native" part is all from South America, including Peruvian.

He doesn’t have it open, he is talking out his ass and he knows it. He has known it since yesterday.

The thirteenth word on page four is "application".

Prove me wrong.

Oh really.

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

5E52D967-83B1-4CDA-AF5B-1EC9F9A6E56B.jpeg

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...

Well now that we know Senator Warren is less Native American than the huge majority of us, perhaps a little compassion is in order?

Actually we know no such thing. It seems to be the myth of the week being generated but there's no such quantification. What we have is a genetic analysis that shows positively Native American content. That's it.

Probably all of us at some time have believed something that later turned out to be inaccurate. And I imagine quite a few of us with deep American roots do have memory of mention of some Native American ancestor way back when though nobody knows exactly who or when. And many of those family myths for whatever reason put the Native American link as Cherokee. So she can be forgiven for repeating a long standing family myth. It's fun to think those stories might be true.

And again, there's no evidence that it isn't true.

But admittedly, while many of us might mention that in a discussion of family lore, I am guessing that 99.9% of such people wouldn't even think of listing ourselves as Native American on a professional registry anywhere. Or promoting our Native American heritage in a political campaign.

Indeed. And Scott Brown was the one who brought it up, not Warren.

And really, the story of her father's family not accepting her mother because she was Native American just doesn't meet any kind of smell test.

No?

Why not? Are you actually going to pretend that wasn't common? To pretend we don't all know better than that is profoundly naïve.

So did the lady deliberately lie for personal advantage? Of course she did. Is that a fatal faux pas? Given the proven sins and negatives of most people running for Congress or other high office, I wouldn't consider it as such.

Does it call her sense of ethics and integrity into question to keep insisting on the lie now? Yes it does.

Then Orange Rump is in a heap of ethical mud. See 202 above. Tell me why "Swedish" is OK yet "Cherokee" is grounds for Two Minutes Hate. They both have the same derivation yet only the one that has scientific proof is dismissed as "lying".

Prove me wrong.

Already did. Allot as have many others. I get it. Your identity here means allot to you, but this is a stupid hill to die on. Fact is, she lied. She lied way back in 2012 when she layed out that DS story about her parents having to elope quoted a few posts up. You are arguing semantics when the crux of the biscuit never changes. The bitch lied, and has been lying about being an Indian. Here she is listed as “a woman of color”

Michael Patrick Leahy, writing at Breitbart.com,[1] located an article in the Spring 1993 issue of the student-run Harvard Women’s Law Journal,[2] when Warren was a visiting professor at Harvard Law, in which Warren was on the list of ”Women of Color in Legal Academia.”

The Journal used the 1991-1992 AALS directory list of Minority Law Teachers — on which Warren’s name appeared as we now know[3] based on her claiming Native American status – as a starting point, then gathered other information from other sources, and then sent out confirmation letters.[4]

6B1CBF65-86B3-4F2C-8366-CA8DC0C37473.png

Oh really.

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

Let's cut through your bullshit, you dont Kavanaugh should have been confirmed and you believed Ford. Any questions?

Prove me wrong.

Already did. Allot as have many others. I get it. Your identity here means allot to you, but this is a stupid hill to die on. Fact is, she lied. She lied way back in 2012 when she layed out that DS story about her parents having to elope quoted a few posts up.
No idea what a "DS story" is but your ass-sertion STILL has the same amount of proof it had yesterday which is ZERO. NONE. THE VOID. BUPKIS.

Bring us actual evidence that this "DS story" can be contradicted or that Warren was not told that, and maybe you have the beginnings of a point. Your wishful thinking does not constitute "factual history". Never did, never will. DEAL with that.

You are arguing semantics when the crux of the biscuit never changes. The bitch lied, and has been lying about being an Indian. Here she is listed as “a woman of color”

Again -- no evidence presented. But what evidence we do have says that when Warren in that period was asked to check an ethnicity box she checked "white", and when she was asked if she wanted to apply for special consideration as a minority she checked "No".

Oh really.

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

Wow, is this where you play stupid. Wait, you're not playing?

Oh really.

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

Let's cut through your bullshit, you dont Kavanaugh should have been confirmed and you believed Ford. Any questions?

Yeah, two.

One, if you could go ahead and quote me anywhere in any thread saying that, that'd be great.

And two, why are you trying to change the subject here? Nervous?

Oh and three, why are you charging in to white-knight for a point you didn't even make in the first place?

Prove me wrong.

Already did. Allot as have many others. I get it. Your identity here means allot to you, but this is a stupid hill to die on. Fact is, she lied. She lied way back in 2012 when she layed out that DS story about her parents having to elope quoted a few posts up.
No idea what a "DS story" is but your ass-sertion STILL has the same amount of proof it had yesterday which is ZERO. NONE. THE VOID. BUPKIS.

Bring us actual evidence that this "DS story" can be contradicted or that Warren was not told that, and maybe you have the beginnings of a point. Your wishful thinking does not constitute "factual history". Never did, never will. DEAL with that.

You are arguing semantics when the crux of the biscuit never changes. The bitch lied, and has been lying about being an Indian. Here she is listed as “a woman of color”

Again -- no evidence presented. But what evidence we do have says that when Warren in that period was asked to check an ethnicity box she checked "white", and when she was asked if she wanted to apply for special consideration as a minority she checked "No".

Looks like you've finally learned your shit won't fly with;

Prove me wrong.

Then put the pipe down. Because you have been Beaton about the head and shoulders for like three days with Tantos own words as evidnce, yet produced none of your own, and you just look stupid. Like the little kid playing the stand up arcade game long after his quarters have run out. It’s done, you lost. Give it up.

Oh really.

Your evidence then?

SEE ya..............

I know every post I've ever made and I stand behind every one.

If he's got one let him bring it out and we'll go from there.

Now why don't you essplain to the class what's "stupid" about that. Or why you feel so inferior that this is the most intelligent post you can muster.

I know every post I've ever made and I stand behind every one.

If he's got one let him bring it out and we'll go from there.

Now why don't you essplain to the class what's "stupid" about that. Or why you feel so inferior that this is the most intelligent post you can muster.

Lol.

Look how obsessed the tiny trumpanzees still are with Sen. Warren calling the orange slug's bluff. :71:

Funny that I don't remember this kind of helpless pants-wetting when Rump claimed to be "Swedish".

Guess which one.

Equally interesting how Pocahontas --- the real one romanticized in colonial history --- was taken to England to be paraded around as a freak, a "noble savage" example of how the inferior race could be "Christianized", before she died there at the ripe old age of 21, and her entire life story made into a contrived propaganda story to rationalize racist colonial cultural genocide. Fast forward to the present and we have an fake-Swedish POTUS with a fake-orange face trying to parade the same sort of propaganda for the same knuckledragger element in yet another propaganda fable of self-aggrandizement.

And the knuckledraggers line up to swallow the same ethnocentric bullshit, just as they did in 1607, because swallowing bullshit stories that make their pathetic asses feel superior is far more important than "facts".

It is not like there is immense anti-German bigotry in this country or anything.....

I wonder how people would treat me if they knew I was a Republican and that my mother's maiden name is Freitag......

And thank you, you remind me of the other point I forgot to mention. Here's Rump's grandfather (or father, not sure which) avoiding his German lineage because of the bigotry of the time. The same time that Fred was arrested at a Klan rally ironically.

And on the other hand here's Warren's ancestors self-identifying as "white" on the census forms of the same period, for the same reason.

The Rump family fudge gets a pass while the Warren census fudge is held up by the WDS knuckledraggers on this board as "proof" of "she lied". As if it's not possible that the ancestors filling out the census forms, or Rump's father/grandfather, were the ones who lied, for their own protection.

And by the way Rump himself wrote that bit about "Swedish" because that's what he was told. Exactly the same as Warren's derivation of family lore. So Rump "lied" in his book exactly the same way Warren "lied" --- except that in Warren's case she actually proved it.

So much stupid in this post that it is impossible to properly reply to it.

Last edited:

Guess which one.

So much stupid in this post that is impossible to properly reply to it.

It's very simple. Apparently not simple enough for those afflicted with WDS or racism complex.

A hundred years ago bigotry was even more rampant than it is now. You would have loved it. Other races, other ethnicities, other religions, other languages, other cultures, were despised by the WASP core. There was even a push to ban the teaching of the German language in schools. This is when the Klan thrived, lynchings and race riots and labor riots were commonplace, foreign "savages" were paraded about like circus animals, "No Irish need apply" signs were posted, etc etc etc.

In this environment of mob mentality intimidation it was also common for people to hide their ethnicity (e.g. lightskinned blacks "passing" for white) their religion (e.g. Jews pronouncing "Stein" as "Stien") and of course lying about one's own origins where they could get away with it. My own grandmother born in the 1890s buried the fact that she was full-blooded Irish for the same reason.

Within this time Rump's father/grandfather hid the fact that they were German by claiming to be "Swedish" while concurrently Warren's ancestors were claiming "white" on census forms to hide the NA part. Again, a common practice. Rump actually wrote in his own book that his forebears were "Swedish", because that's what he was told, while Warren anecdoted that her forebears were in part Cherokee and Lenape, for the same reason; that's what she was told.

And here we are, only Warren's genealogy has been demonstrated by science, Rump has abandoned "Swedish" since it's no longer necessary ---- and you yahoos are trying to sell the bullshit that SHE, and not he, is the "liar".

Your hypocrisy lesson for today. Get it now?

Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you about the heavy Scottish roots of the Klan. You'll like that.

Wow. You are taking the beating hard.

Forum List

Back