Wait didn’t Warren say that her parents eloped because of disapproval of NA ancestry?

Start another thread. It was Tanto Warrens lies we are discussing here.

"Lies" (I see we're in the plural now) that you've been directly challenged to document since yesterday, yet you can't do it. And that inability spurs you to stomp your feet.

If I show you the proof that she said that do you promise to never post on these boards again, Pigo?

You and your "I'm too stupid" games can go fuck yourselves in the ass. Don't sit here and insult readers' intelligence.

You seem angry. Need a safe space or a hug? Missy my Senator indeed made these claims. Sorry. Facts don’t care about your feelings, Pigo.

Luckily she will easily be re elected.

You better be careful. Her opponent is the real deal

"Lies" (I see we're in the plural now) that you've been directly challenged to document since yesterday, yet you can't do it. And that inability spurs you to stomp your feet.

If I show you the proof that she said that do you promise to never post on these boards again, Pigo?

You and your "I'm too stupid" games can go fuck yourselves in the ass. Don't sit here and insult readers' intelligence.

You seem angry. Need a safe space or a hug? Missy my Senator indeed made these claims. Sorry. Facts don’t care about your feelings, Pigo.

Not a given

But her aspirations to become the first female Native American president took a big hit. :smoke:

Hopefully we can vote her out. Our Gov is a Republican. It can happen in Liberal ass MA.

Look up Pow Wow Chow, notice it doesn’t say “recipies from non-tribal people”. What does it say instead?

It says: "Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes : Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole"

You couldn't look that up?
In other words recipes FROM 5 Indian tribes. Not some white wanna be .

Correct.

Just as if I gave you a recipe for jalfreezi curry it doesn't mean I've even been near India.
A white woman does NOT have recipes from the 5 tribes.

Why the fuck not?
What, you think there are "racial secrets"?

That's weird bruh.
Oklahoma is a landlocked area...where on earth would the Cherokee be getting the crab for crab meat omelets?

So she listed her race as Natice American for her professorship...then told us a story about how her parents eloped because of disapproval of native ancestry. Really...someone actually objected to maybe (best case scenario, also unlikely) to 1/32 of being Native American? Dis bitch even wrote a couple of recipients in a Native American cookbook...wow, that’s impressive that a family recipe stayed around for at best 6 generations. I’m gonna look up her recipies...

Well now that we know Senator Warren is less Native American than the huge majority of us, perhaps a little compassion is in order?

Actually we know no such thing. It seems to be the myth of the week being generated but there's no such quantification. What we have is a genetic analysis that shows positively Native American content. That's it.

Probably all of us at some time have believed something that later turned out to be inaccurate. And I imagine quite a few of us with deep American roots do have memory of mention of some Native American ancestor way back when though nobody knows exactly who or when. And many of those family myths for whatever reason put the Native American link as Cherokee. So she can be forgiven for repeating a long standing family myth. It's fun to think those stories might be true.

And again, there's no evidence that it isn't true.

But admittedly, while many of us might mention that in a discussion of family lore, I am guessing that 99.9% of such people wouldn't even think of listing ourselves as Native American on a professional registry anywhere. Or promoting our Native American heritage in a political campaign.

Indeed. And Scott Brown was the one who brought it up, not Warren.

And really, the story of her father's family not accepting her mother because she was Native American just doesn't meet any kind of smell test.

No?

Why not? Are you actually going to pretend that wasn't common? To pretend we don't all know better than that is profoundly naïve.

So did the lady deliberately lie for personal advantage? Of course she did. Is that a fatal faux pas? Given the proven sins and negatives of most people running for Congress or other high office, I wouldn't consider it as such.

Does it call her sense of ethics and integrity into question to keep insisting on the lie now? Yes it does.

Then Orange Rump is in a heap of ethical mud. See 202 above. Tell me why "Swedish" is OK yet "Cherokee" is grounds for Two Minutes Hate. They both have the same derivation yet only the one that has scientific proof is dismissed as "lying".

Sorry Pogo. I probably have already rebutted your points, but I choose not to respond to chopped up posts like this because they too often change or destroy context and they are always boring as hell for others to read.

I accept your concession. I wouldn't want to tangle with me either :uhh:

Love ya Foxy

LOL, concession? In your dreams. Love you too Pogo.

It says: "Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes : Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole"

Correct.

Just as if I gave you a recipe for jalfreezi curry it doesn't mean I've even been near India.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.
Oklahoma is a landlocked area...where on earth would the Cherokee be getting the crab for crab meat omelets?

You must not read at all.

The traditional Cherokee homeland is absolutely NOT "Oklahoma". I already told you this and you ignored it.

However here, roughly 400 miles from the ocean, I can get crab ... scallops... shrimp... all kinds of fish... whenever I want. Some of it even comes from China though I avoid that.

Amazing innit?

But her aspirations to become the first female Native American president took a big hit. :smoke:
I am so glad you are so proud that your President has to lle about people to won elections.

What does that say about dumbasss you?

Correct.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.
Tulsa has a seaport.

I am so glad you are so proud that your President has to lle about people to won elections.

What does that say about dumbasss you?

What president hasn't?

Hopefully we can vote her out. Our Gov is a Republican. It can happen in Liberal ass MA.

Hope y’all can to.

Correct.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.

You must not read at all.

The traditional Cherokee homeland is absolutely NOT "Oklahoma". I already told you this and you ignored it.

However here, roughly 400 miles from the ocean, I can get crab ... scallops... shrimp... all kinds of fish... whenever I want. Some of it even comes from China though I avoid that.

Amazing innit?

Again, all the Cherokee and Delaware Indians said Tanto ain’t being truthful. You still have yet to back your lies. You look very stupid and dishonest.

Correct.

Why the fuck not?

That's weird bruh.

They traded with the Soux who traded with the Nezperce who traded with the Maidu who caught the crabs. Ask Pogo, his great grand peepaw had a collage library on the subject that only he can see so he knows.

Last edited:
When did she say that?

Methinks you are making shit up.
Read it and weep, son. Might want to give Sakinago a sincere apology.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.
Sen. Warren: DNA Test Shows I Have Native American Heritage

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Timmy,, to get the percentage they found in her DNA, the get together would have had to have taken place around the time of the first thanksgiving....

if not earlier.
6-10 generations.

.How long is a generation? 25 years on the average? warren born in 1950, Grandmother in 1900. Sometime before 1900, As you go back, 20 years would be more accurate as a generation.

A "generation" is typically calculated as 20 years.

In geneaology and biology, however, it is calculated by a chain of births

4 generations:
baby
mom and dad
grandma and grandpa
greatgrandma and greatgrandpa

And for those of us in our senior years the greats could easily have been born before the Civil War. And that is about as far back as DNA testing is at all reliable and it gets pretty iffy even then. By the great greats, unless there has been no racial mingling, a Native American ancestor would be pretty undeterminable in the maze of all our complex DNA. Virtually everybody of European descent will test for some Native American heritage but for most of us it will be well under 1% though statistically more than what they came up with for Elizabeth Warren. Which makes her less Native American than most of us of European descent.

And we don't even know that for sure since the guy who tested her didn't have a Native American sample to compare so used samples from Mexico, Peru, and some other central or South American country--can't remember which. And even then she came in hugely under 1% for those matches.

This is a religion to these people. Absent of having any God but The State, and The Party, they have blind faith in anything The Party tells them.

Everything else is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Warren, who grew up in Norman, Oklahoma, said her mother and father were forced to elope because of her mother's heritage.

I’d still like a link to the context . And doesn’t that back up her story about her family oral history ?

Timmy,, to get the percentage they found in her DNA, the get together would have had to have taken place around the time of the first thanksgiving....

if not earlier.
6-10 generations.

.How long is a generation? 25 years on the average? warren born in 1950, Grandmother in 1900. Sometime before 1900, As you go back, 20 years would be more accurate as a generation.

4 generations:
baby
mom and dad
grandma and grandpa

And for those of us in our senior years the greats could easily have been born before the Civil War. And that is about as far back as DNA testing is at all reliable and it gets pretty iffy even then. By the great greats, unless there has been no racial mingling, a Native American ancestor would be pretty undeterminable in the maze of all our complex DNA. Virtually everybody of European descent will test for some Native American heritage but for most of us it will be well under 1% though statistically more than what they came up with for Elizabeth Warren. Which makes her less Native American than most of us of European descent.

And we don't even know that for sure since the guy who tested her didn't have a Native American sample to compare so used samples from Mexico, Peru, and some other central or South American country--can't remember which. And even then she came in hugely under 1% for those matches.

A generation is between 40-70 years.

Warren's "alleged" test results say she "may have Indian ancestry as far back as 10 generations ago?

Really?

700 Years Ago?

So back in 1318 someone in her family got it on with a Cherokee Indian or Delaware?

Like before Europeans discovered America?

Before The Vikings made expeditions here?

Using 40 as a generation you go back 400 years ago.

So back in 1618 was her family here?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Even using 20 years as a generation her claim is improbable.

Then there is the social aspect that typically half blooded Native Americans tend to stay within an Native American community, not seek marriage outside of their community for generations on end.

if not earlier.
6-10 generations.

4 generations:
baby
mom and dad
grandma and grandpa

Actually five geneitc segments were identified as Native American with a 99% probability "defined at the 99% posterior probability value".and described as "clearly distinct from segments of European ancestry (nominal p-value 7.4 x 10-7, corrected p-value of 2.6 x 10-4) and is strongly associated with Native American ancestry". That's directly from the report obviously.

As far as claiming such chromosomes can't be traced beyond great-greats, you'll have to argue with the experts whose job it is. :dunno:

Forum List

Back