waiting on the Dems

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now. Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida while we wait to see if the Democrats will help us to protect America’s Southern Border!

trump-blank-bill.jpg

5:23 PM - Dec 21, 2018

soooooooooooooo I might as well fake sign fake bills, and get some sympathy from my drones.

Trump appears to sing blank 'bill' in Twitter photo

(several other pay sources are available)

He could have at least had the bill on his desk have some writing on it

Note to Trump: See that stack of bills to your right?

Congress hasn’t passed that many bills in a decade

What a phony President. Imagine he actually ordered someone to set that up

all those boxes to his right supposedly contain bills ..

big problem - congress hasnt passed any bills for him to sign.

ooooooopsie.

It was on CNN or MSNBC that they did a closeup of what he was signing. They said it was a blank sheet of paper.

of course they did.

theres a pic of the document in the link I gave that shows inverted imagining - it shows nothing on the piece of paper

explain that to the class..

Bud

I wouldn't put it past MSNBC, CNN, or Fox to photoshop a picture and promote it as real.

ok, so name all those bills congress passed and he signed ..

easy peasy ...

It was on CNN or MSNBC that they did a closeup of what he was signing. They said it was a blank sheet of paper.

of course they did.

theres a pic of the document in the link I gave that shows inverted imagining - it shows nothing on the piece of paper

Bud

I wouldn't put it past MSNBC, CNN, or Fox to photoshop a picture and promote it as real.

easy peasy ...

What date was the picture taken?

52AD8966-7F49-4429-99EA-497AC814AF04.png

of course they did.

Bud

easy peasy ...

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now. Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida while we wait to see if the Democrats will help us to protect America’s Southern Border!

trump-blank-bill.jpg

soooooooooooooo I might as well fake sign fake bills, and get some sympathy from my drones.

/—-/ And if he went to Florida you libtards woukd have said.......

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

trump-blank-bill.jpg

Hope he enjoys his last weekend of the free ride.

As of Wednesday, his life becomes a living hell, and it isn't going to be a pleasant year for the rest of the Republicans either.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

trump-blank-bill.jpg

/—-/ And if he went to Florida you libtards woukd have said.......

the same thing I say everyday ..

FUK TRUMP !

View attachment 237286
of course they did.

Bud

easy peasy ...

ANOTHER LINE OF BULLSHIT TO ADD TO HIS 7000+ LIES.

I would REALLY be interested in what bill that Trump is signing, since congress hasn't passed any! My best guess is that he is signing bills to the government that his family ran up at his resorts!

t

Let's compare pictures of Trump and Pelosi today. One is hard at work. The other is mindlessly not caring.

Oh, she cares. Wait til' January 3rd and make sure you have plenty of butt cream handy. LOL!

Jokes on you when Trump is working as we speak. But yeah, if she wants to not care about the country till Jan 3rd. Now the people will know even more.

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

Democrats shut it down cause they wont vote, Bubba. Trump is working on not shutting down the government. Don't see him in the oval office? I get it if you're slow.

Trump disagrees with you. He said it is HIS shutdown. The reason he is in the oval office is optics. It would look bad for him if he were shown to be golfing and secret service agents protecting him while not getting paid. The typical member of Congress does not get Secret Service protection.

I would REALLY be interested in what bill that Trump is signing, since congress hasn't passed any! My best guess is that he is signing bills to the government that his family ran up at his resorts!
/——/ And Hildabeast ain’t signing any bills Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

t

Let's compare pictures of Trump and Pelosi today. One is hard at work. The other is mindlessly not caring.

Oh, she cares. Wait til' January 3rd and make sure you have plenty of butt cream handy. LOL!

Jokes on you when Trump is working as we speak. But yeah, if she wants to not care about the country till Jan 3rd. Now the people will know even more.

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

Democrats shut it down cause they wont vote, Bubba. Trump is working on not shutting down the government. Don't see him in the oval office? I get it if you're slow.

Trump disagrees with you. He said it is HIS shutdown. The reason he is in the oval office is optics. It would look bad for him if he were shown to be golfing and secret service agents protecting him while not getting paid. The typical member of Congress does not get Secret Service protection.
/—-/ And Nancy Piglosi is bad optics even when she’s not in Hawaii. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

/—-/ And Nancy Piglosi is bad optics even when she’s not in Hawaii. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Nobody is impressed, or taken in by your diversion tactics, Cell. It is way to sophomoric.

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

Is that why Democrats picked up the House? They tried running against Pelosi and failed.

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

Is that why Democrats picked up the House? They tried running against Pelosi and failed.
/—-/ Do you always have an issue with following a train of thought?

Forum List

Back