waiting on the Dems

Jokes on you when Trump is working as we speak. But yeah, if she wants to not care about the country till Jan 3rd. Now the people will know even more.

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

Democrats shut it down cause they wont vote, Bubba. Trump is working on not shutting down the government. Don't see him in the oval office? I get it if you're slow.

Trump disagrees with you. He said it is HIS shutdown. The reason he is in the oval office is optics. It would look bad for him if he were shown to be golfing and secret service agents protecting him while not getting paid. The typical member of Congress does not get Secret Service protection.
/—-/ And Nancy Piglosi is bad optics even when she’s not in Hawaii. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Nobody is impressed, or taken in by your diversion tactics, Cell. It is way to sophomoric.
/——/ Can’t answer the question can you, Sparky.

in the weeds....yet again?
5b48a4264474db38008b470a-750-563.jpg

DvhfAjTUcAAMSoW.jpg

Let's compare pictures of Trump and Pelosi today. One is hard at work. The other is mindlessly not caring.

Oh, she cares. Wait til' January 3rd and make sure you have plenty of butt cream handy. LOL!

Jokes on you when Trump is working as we speak. But yeah, if she wants to not care about the country till Jan 3rd. Now the people will know even more.

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

Democrats shut it down cause they wont vote, Bubba. Trump is working on not shutting down the government. Don't see him in the oval office? I get it if you're slow.
Trump refused to sign an extension, it is Trump using Federal Employees as hostages

It is his baby

I would REALLY be interested in what bill that Trump is signing, since congress hasn't passed any! My best guess is that he is signing bills to the government that his family ran up at his resorts!
Looks like a blank sheet of paper when you zoom in

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

Trump disagrees with you. He said it is HIS shutdown. The reason he is in the oval office is optics. It would look bad for him if he were shown to be golfing and secret service agents protecting him while not getting paid. The typical member of Congress does not get Secret Service protection.
/—-/ And Nancy Piglosi is bad optics even when she’s not in Hawaii. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Is that why Democrats picked up the House? They tried running against Pelosi and failed.
/—-/ Do you always have an issue with following a train of thought?

You apparently have a issue with thoughts. Facts are facts.

Is that why Democrats picked up the House? They tried running against Pelosi and failed.
/—-/ Do you always have an issue with following a train of thought?

You apparently have a issue with thoughts. Facts are facts.
/----/ What does the election results have to do with: Piglosi in Hawaii GOOD and Trump in Washington BAD?

I would REALLY be interested in what bill that Trump is signing, since congress hasn't passed any! My best guess is that he is signing bills to the government that his family ran up at his resorts!
Looks like a blank sheet of paper when you zoom in

as of Dec 18th there were 5 bills floating around congress- none of them made it anywhere before xmas vacation started.

Trump stayed home trying to rub one off.

there was NOTHING TO FUCKING SIGN.

SUCKERS

Forum List

Back