Wake the F up people!

If you include "Wake the F up people!" in three or more posts per week, guess what? You're a conspiracy nut.

LMFAO your a bit pathetic and a pretty big wussy.

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
BAHHAHA

1652399398599.gif

Wake up…….

LMFAO i’m sorry I couldn‘t resist because you have no idea what a big fucking baby you sound like and look Like. Kinda like a temper tantrum because omg you just don’t like what ppl say, YOU are the exact type of prick ELON is talking about to big baby douche.

1652399248611.gif

Wake up , wake up freak. Bhahahah

^^^^^ Proving yet again that people who constantly obsess over conspiracy theories are mentally unwell. ^^^^^

^^^^^ Proving yet again that people who constantly obsess over conspiracy theories are mentally unwell. ^^^^^

It is too bad you can’t see how your seeing yourself in the fear you hate.

Dear dumb ass you fear fact given to you by medical professionals asshole it’s not off CNN like you degenerate freaks think your facts come from there omg .

Peopel are recodring filming photo taking every piece of evidence there is you stupid mother fkr your too gawd dam fkn stupid to see it.
Why do you think those who can see it keep telling your dumb fk self wake up !

BECAUSE YOU ARE ON THE LEFT AND YOUR ARE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO SEE THE WARNINGS PEOPLE KEEP TRYING TO TELL RETARDED ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!!!

WE FIGH TO SAVE THE VERY FKN PRICKS THAT ARE SO LOW DOWN IGNORANT WE ASK OURSELVE WHY DO WE WANT TO HELP FKN RUDE FKN WHORESL IKE THIS.

BECAUSE WE LOVE HUMANITY UNLIKE DUMB FK ASSHOLES LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO KILL ANYTHING HAPPY OR WHO HAS A LIFE. Now
wake up

wake up

wake up
1652445533019.gif

you should see how mentally ill you look trust me Experts agree. As long as they aren’t PHD holding leftist retard. A leftist holding a PHD is dangerous to humanity.

Anchor babies, birthright citizenship, and the 14th Amendment | CAIRCO Report - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues research
Babies born to illegal alien mothers within U.S. borders are called anchor babies because under the 1965 immigration Act, they act as an anchor that pulls the illegal alien mother and eventually a host of other relatives into permanent U.S. residency. (Jackpot babies is another term).
A true conservative would be voting out the assholes who bring these people here and have them drop their anchors. But not you or is it ewe.

Having a child born in the US does NOT alter the immigration status of the child's parents.

I may be the exception. Even though I never say, "Wake the fuck up", I still believe Kennedy's kill shot came from the grassy knoll and the 2020 election was stolen. As far as I'm concerned, you can sleep as long as you want.

Forum List

Back