Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here.

THIS IS HOW JESUS SPEAKS TO YOUR TYPE===“Yes, woe upon you, Pharisees, and you other religious leaders—hypocrites! For you tithe down to the last mint leaf in your garden, but ignore the important things—justice and mercy and faith. Yes, you should tithe, but you shouldn’t leave the more important things undone. 24 Blind guides! You strain out a gnat and swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, Pharisees, and you religious leaders—hypocrites! You are so careful to polish the outside of the cup, but the inside is foul with extortion and greed. 26 Blind Pharisees! First cleanse the inside of the cup, and then the whole cup will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, Pharisees, and you religious leaders! You are like beautiful mausoleums—full of dead men’s bones, and of foulness and corruption. 28 You try to look like saintly men, but underneath those pious robes of yours are hearts besmirched with every sort of hypocrisy and sin.

29-30 “Yes, woe to you, Pharisees, and you religious leaders—hypocrites! For you build monuments to the prophets killed by your fathers and lay flowers on the graves of the godly men they destroyed, and say, ‘We certainly would never have acted as our fathers did.’

31 “In saying that, you are accusing yourselves of being the sons of wicked men. 32 And you are following in their steps, filling up the full measure of their evil. 33 Snakes! Sons of vipers! How shall you escape the judgment of hell?
MATTHEW 23

I don't worry much about the End of Days.

Any day could be the end of my days.

I try to walk the narrow path, I stumble, I fall, I repent, I try again.

I have done terrible things...lied, stolen, betrayed the trust of family and friends, taken the Lords name in vain, blasphemed, doubted, claimed there was no God...but all is forgiven through Grace.

Knock, and the door shall be opened.

If you feel you can't repent then consider contributing. There are are plenty of churches around offering redemption at a price. Now whether their redemption is actually worth anything? I guess that's just ANOTHER matter of faith.

If you feel you can't repent then consider contributing. There are are plenty of churches around offering redemption at a price. Now whether their redemption is actually worth anything? I guess that's just ANOTHER matter of faith.

That's the whole reason for religion - relieving fools of their money.

If gismo took his act on the road - eg - tent revival preaching, he could probably make a pretty good living with his idiotic spew.

Forum List

Back