Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here.

is the sky really falling ???

Not quite yet....But hard times are, indeed, coming. Cripes, most people, if they were honest with themselves, would tell you that they feel it in their bones.

Nearly every economist on the planet is predicting a crash of monumental proportions when QE stops and it HAS to soon. It is bankrupting the United States. Printing worthless bonds, buying those same worthless bonds. And telling the American people that "all is well". It's BS of the highest order.

11 Years ago, when I purchased my land, built my home and stocked the land with vegetables, cattle, pigs, chickens and fish (in my pond), it was for this very reason. I wanted to NEVER be reliant on ANYONE except for me and my family. I have complete solar capability and make my own electricity. Firewood? I have 260 acres of pristine timber.

Now, if it is as the unicorn and rainbow Nazi crowd believe, that somehow, "Moses" Obama will lead us into the promised land - then so be it. I have hedged my bets. So either way, I live in paradise. Away from most people and damned glad to be..... :D

Last edited:
827ac127e635168ef75ed432f05c761c2882d01e44ec0215c76fe6f0898a842f.jpg

Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here. BIBLE PROPHECY written 3000 years ago coming true before your eyes on tv world news.===
1.God will judge all nations because all nations have gone against Israel.

2.Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

3.Amos 9:9 – “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.”

4.Zechariah 14:2 – “For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

5.Matthew 24:9 – “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”

All nations will go against Israel at the Battle of Gog and Magog.

1.Rev. 20:8 – “And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog,(RUSSIA) to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.”

2.Ezekiel 38 and 39 speaks of God drawing God and Magog(RUSSIA)to battle against Israel.

Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here. OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS, THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO SEE THE WORST OF THE WORST DAY EVER. WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS, EVIL VIOLENCE, SEXUAL PERVERSION, WORLD ECONOMIES READY TO CRASH UNDER HUGE DEBTS THAT CAN NEVER BE REPAIDED,NEW DISEASES,EARTHQUAKES ON THE INCREASE,VOLCANOES,CLIMATE CHANGE. ARE YOU READY??? ==There is no doubt whatsoever, that the signs of the end of the AGE in the Bible are pointing to our generation. Anyone can see the great moral degeneration that has happened over the past 50+ years. The moral depravation of this world has reached such a point that we are now like Sodom and Gomorrha just before God destroyed that city with fire ... 2 Peter 2:6 ...'And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes, condemned them with an overthrow, making them an example unto those that after should live ungodly

YOUR TYPE MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TOSLEEP YOU WILL NOT WISE UP UNTIL YOU FEEL THE FLAMES!!! FAR too late then!!!

The beauty of a nonspecific "soon" threat... you can just keep on saying it and never be wrong.

DxFMtAR.jpg

THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE IT!!! BUT YOU SEE HOW IT CAN START. BIBLE PROPHECY SAYS RUSSIA,IRAN,TURKEY,SYRIA AND OTHER MUSLIN NATIONS WILL ATTACK TINY ISRAEL IN THE LAST DAYS AND WE SURE SEE all the signs for that in the world tv news each day now!!!===The Lord Judges the Nations
1"For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, 2I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land. Joel 3:2

Your enemies make an uproar,
And those who hate You have exalted themselves.
They make shrewd plans against Your people,
And conspire together against Your treasured ones.
They have said, “Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation,
That the name of Israel be remembered no more.”
For they have conspired together with one mind;
Against You they make a covenant: Psalm 83 =====""They have said, “Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation"" =the very words the president of Iran said yast year.

BELIEVERS KEEP LOOKING UP!!!="Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory. 27"And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.Matthew 13:26==6and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father-- to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 7BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen. 8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." REVELATION 1:7

BELIEVERS KEEP LOOKING UP!!!="Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory. 27"And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.Matthew 13:26==6and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father-- to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 7BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen. 8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." REVELATION 1:7

That's not Jesus - that's an Obamadrone!!!

DUcK!

TIME IS VERY SHORT!!!==HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

Forum List