Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here.

IN GOD WE TRUST!!!! REALLY???? HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE USA CAN SAY THAT "IN GOD WE TRUST" TODAY?? TODAY TOO MANY PEOPLE SAY WE DON'T WANT OR NEED GOD,WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR PRAYING ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE NAME JESUS BUT THE DAY AFTER 9/11 OR ANY BIG TRAGEDY ONLY THEN DO WE WANT GOD.and you??

GISMYS, Ad-shem is just so much bigger than you or me. Ad-shem controls the entire multiverse, he/she/it is a power we don't even have the cognitive abilities to fully recognize. Ad-shem is everywhere. I pray in public. I pray in private.

But I also laugh at you because you make religiious people look like utter fools.

But hey, it's a free society. Carry on.

:thup:

(PS: if you increase your font-size and maybe through in bold, underlined and some snazzy colors, people may actually read your stuff. :thup: )

GISMYS, Ad-shem is just so much bigger than you or me. Ad-shem controls the entire multiverse, he/she/it is a power we don't even have the cognitive abilities to fully recognize. Ad-shem is everywhere. I pray in public. I pray in private.

But I also laugh at you because you make religiious people look like utter fools.

(PS: if you increase your font-size and maybe through in bold, underlined and some snazzy colors, people may actually read your stuff. :thup: )

YES!!!===You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:3

Because of gismo, every morning, as the sun is coming up, I rush to the window to see if it has happened yet -

Nope. World is still there.

Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here. OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS, THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO SEE THE WORST OF THE WORST DAY EVER. WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS, EVIL VIOLENCE, SEXUAL PERVERSION, WORLD ECONOMIES READY TO CRASH UNDER HUGE DEBTS THAT CAN NEVER BE REPAIDED,NEW DISEASES,EARTHQUAKES ON THE INCREASE,VOLCANOES,CLIMATE CHANGE. ARE YOU READY???

b92380bfa1fc11f6697665dc0de6cbe0.jpg

MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS!! BEWARE!!! After The Very Near Rapture Day And You Are Left Behind Will You Believe Then??? Will You Remember This Post On That Day??? Millions Of Believers Will Have Vanished,what Will You Think??? What Will You Say??? What Will You Do???? Your Only Chance Is To Call Out To God! Repent And Confess Your Sins,accept Jesus As Your Lord And Savior Though After The Rapture The Anti-christ Will Try To Hunt You Down And Kill You!!! Why Not Wise Up And Be Saved Now????

MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS!! BEWARE!!! After The Very Near Rapture Day And You Are Left Behind Will You Believe Then??? Will You Remember This Post On That Day??? Millions Of Believers Will Have Vanished,what Will You Think??? What Will You Say??? What Will You Do???? Your Only Chance Is To Call Out To God! Repent And Confess Your Sins,accept Jesus As Your Lord And Savior Though After The Rapture The Anti-christ Will Try To Hunt You Down And Kill You!!! Why Not Wise Up And Be Saved Now????

Do you need a tissue? A glass of water?

Frustrated_iStockPhoto_HiRes.jpg

Last edited:

homer.jpg

homer.jpg

LOL!!! YOUR FEAR WON'T LET YOU FACE THE TRUTH???? AFRAID TO EVEN TRY TO ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!! Typical!!

YES!!!===You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:3

Carry on. Keep squealing.

lol!!! YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!! MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS!! BEWARE!!! After The Very Near Rapture Day And You Are Left Behind Will You Believe Then??? Will You Remember This Post On That Day??? Millions Of Believers Will Have Vanished,what Will You Think??? What Will You Say??? What Will You Do???? Your Only Chance Is To Call Out To God! Repent And Confess Your Sins,accept Jesus As Your Lord And Savior Though After The Rapture The Anti-christ Will Try To Hunt You Down And Kill You!!! Why Not Wise Up And Be Saved Now????

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah RUN BUT NOT HIDE blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah REPENT Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah CONFESS YOUR SINS Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah only $19.99 BY RONCO Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah RAPTURE Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah REPTILES Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Now, back to the OP:

Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here.

Oh, wait, that IS the OP. :eek:

Do you need a tissue? A glass of water?

Frustrated_iStockPhoto_HiRes.jpg

A job?

A real life?

:cuckoo:

homer.jpg

LOL!!! YOUR FEAR WON'T LET YOU FACE THE TRUTH???? AFRAID TO EVEN TRY TO ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!! Typical!!

Says the nutter who has never answered a question asked of him.

Here, let me show you what I mean:

What church/cult do you belong to?
What religion are you?

Okay, now watch. GISMYS won't answer the question. He will just insult me (and his god) while he types claptrap he copies/pastes from another site.

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!! I AM A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!! and you??

Forum List

Back