Wal-Mart commercial used the word "Christmas"!

I never stopped saying Christmas, or Merry Christmas.
When I was a teacher in China, my students brought me traditional moon cakes for Chinese New Year, and I was so not offended. A Jewish colleague filed suit, though, to compel the students to distribute an equal number of Hannakuh cakes.

Is the day going to come where people leave people alone and allow them to be who they are? I doubt it. It's getting worse.

Omg, the protestors will be there fast!
Has there ever been a protest because any store or business used the term Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays? There have been lots of bible thumpers whining for using the term Happy Holidays, but I don't know of any the other way around. If you know of any, please let me know.

Has there ever been a protest because any store or business used the term Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays? There have been lots of bible thumpers whining for using the term Happy Holidays, but I don't know of any the other way around. If you know of any, please let me know.

Uh they protest anything, they are paid to do it.

Great. It should be easy for you to find an example of that, unless it's just more made up crap.

Great. It should be easy for you to find an example of that, unless it's just more made up crap.

Have you seen the current protests?
These fucking libs are almost as bad as France.

Have you seen the current protests?
These fucking libs are almost as bad as France.

Are they protesting over the use of the phrase Merry Christmas? That's what this thread is about. Try to stay on subject.

Wal-Mart commercial used the word "Christmas"!
And they featured a family praying. Apparently the US's largest retail boycott and its reason (cult of LGBT) didn't escape their attention: nor did it's twin: the referendum called "election 2016". Target is screwed...

Too bad none of you will be able to afford Wal-Mart after Trump's mass tariffs are put in place.
You mean our small towns and family-friendly down towns will be coming back?
Maybe with a bartering system.
Because all the cash will be taken out of circulation to pay for the tariff enforcement?
No because the little amount of cash in our "small towns" and "family-friendly down towns" won't be enough to purchase anything.
Since the stuff to purchase will be made by neighbors up the street being paid $20/hour rather than by $1/hour Chinese peasants when we buy that widget, there will be more money in our once-again-expanding middle class

Too bad none of you will be able to afford Wal-Mart after Trump's mass tariffs are put in place.
Because all the cash will be taken out of circulation to pay for the tariff enforcement?
No because the little amount of cash in our "small towns" and "family-friendly down towns" won't be enough to purchase anything.
Since the stuff to purchase will be made by neighbors up the street being paid $20/hour rather than by $1/hour Chinese peasants when we buy that widget, there will be more money in our once-again-expanding middle class
:cuckoo:

Did Cruz admit that his father helped kill JFK and that his wife was ugly after all?

Did Cruz admit that his father helped kill JFK and that his wife was ugly after all?
Not relevant. Sounds like you're trying to fact-check. Which makes you a RINO.

Not relevant. Sounds like you're trying to fact-check. Which makes you a RINO.

Forgive me. I forgot we were now in the post-fact era. Facts no longer have any meaning.

Forum List

Back