🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walking back ..

I can feel the Trumpbots gritting their teeth so hard the enamel is cracking around their gums

only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries .... :laugh2:

anything BUT walking tall ...

Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.

Hey Trumpbots, your boy is folding up like a cheap card table.

Next thing you know NO deporting 11 million Mexicans
NO wall
No promises he made YOU just to get your vote.

SUCKERS !

He said he is open to suggestions concerning those issues.:confused:

LMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

then I can only imagine so are all the Trumpbots .... aren't you TRUMPBOTS ?

I suppose they are ok with that.

like Trumps tax returns ... nothing, so who knows :dunno:

Can a candidate not change his mind? None of his supporters support his original ban.

Can a candidate not change his mind? None of his supporters support his original ban.

huh?

none of his supporters wanted a ban on muslims? hell they wanted to toss them out of the country along side the Mexicans...

BBBAAAAAWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, riiiiiiight.

huh?

none of his supporters wanted a ban on muslims? hell they wanted to toss them out of the country along side the Mexicans...

yeah, riiiiiiight.

If he doesn't want to ban Muslims, it is extremely unlikely that he will toss any out.

huh?

yeah, riiiiiiight.

If he doesn't want to ban Muslims, it is extremely unlikely that he will toss any out.

before he got the nomination all his mulsim rhetoric was extremely unlikely, but the RW's ate it up ... now he's changed his mind.

LMAO

Forum List

Back