Walls are closing in on this outlaw administration

The usual Trump ass kissers float in like moths to a flame......

NOT ONE of these dimwits addressed the O/P.......

Here, morons......Is Trump just like any other American citizen....
or is he "special" (never mind the orange tinge.)???????????????..................Yes or No?

Noose.jpg

We have been hearing exactly this for a long, long time.

They really are this stupid folks...

BTW bed wetter...

Drinking "the kool aid" in a mass suicide was what a bunch of bed wetting marxist zealots did...

Not independent thinking people.

It is just so laughable you would actually call yourself an independent thinker while supporting Trump. Sometimes I feel like republicans are just children and they need adult supervision. Republicans lack the emotional maturity to vote. It’s that simple.

^^^ liberal projection at its finest.
Well see the obvious difference is that I can criticize democrats and prominent liberals and you assclowns can’t even handle criticizing Trump with any sort objectivity.

You are an impatient Trump ass kisser.....Give the orange moron a few more months to COMPLETELY fuck up the GOP........As long as Trump doesn't start a war.....we can live with the idiot for a while longer.

The usual Trump ass kissers float in like moths to a flame......

NOT ONE of these dimwits addressed the O/P.......

Here, morons......Is Trump just like any other American citizen....
or is he "special" (never mind the orange tinge.)???????????????..................Yes or No?
How can anyone take you serious when you call everybody morons/Trump ass kissers/ and dimwits in one post? :auiqs.jpg:

Who really is the fucking idiot, idiot? :rolleyes-41:

Don't let this right wing dominated forum give the impression that Trump cultists make up the majority of voters willing to swallow the kool-aid and follow their "beloved" leader over a cliff.

Trump acolytes (as Trump himself accurately predicted) will excuse ANYTHING and EVERYTHING this corrupt and inept charlatan has...is...and will be doing.

Crom conspiracy with a hostile foreign government to repeatedly (and unsuccessfully) trying to obstruct the carrying out of justice......to personal tax scams and demagoguery of promises that have no chance of being ever fulfilled......This scourge on our democracy and rule of law will soon come to an end....

Unlike Nixon who....at least....had the decency to resign in favor of a pardon.....Trump will have to be dragged out of the West Wing kicking and crying like a baby for his sycophants to come to his aid..........It WON'T
work.....the walls are closing in.

Some right wingers on here will soon be saying: "Well, I never really liked the guy....but I hated Hillary more......."

Poor baby, did you run out of butt hurt cream again? BTW name the personal tax scams and promises that have no chance of ever being fulfilled. I seriously doubt you can.

You are an impatient Trump ass kisser.....Give the orange moron a few more months to COMPLETELY fuck up the GOP........As long as Trump doesn't start a war.....we can live with the idiot for a while longer.

Impatient? The left, which cannot simply come to grips with the fact that they lost a simple election has had two plus years to show us the proof of Rooshin Collusion upon which the whole charade was based.

People have been patiently waiting for 2+ years for the proof we were told was upon us right now, as this thread does, that "the walls are closin' in" or "we've reached a tipping point" or "with this latest bombshell it's the beginning of the end" blah, blah, blah.

It's hilarious actually. I was not a Trumper, but watching the left do this to themselves is funny as hell, and seeing how deep he's gotten into their little craniums is even funnier, I have to admit.

Don't let this right wing dominated forum give the impression that Trump cultists make up the majority of voters willing to swallow the kool-aid and follow their "beloved" leader over a cliff.

Trump acolytes (as Trump himself accurately predicted) will excuse ANYTHING and EVERYTHING this corrupt and inept charlatan has...is...and will be doing.

Crom conspiracy with a hostile foreign government to repeatedly (and unsuccessfully) trying to obstruct the carrying out of justice......to personal tax scams and demagoguery of promises that have no chance of being ever fulfilled......This scourge on our democracy and rule of law will soon come to an end....

Unlike Nixon who....at least....had the decency to resign in favor of a pardon.....Trump will have to be dragged out of the West Wing kicking and crying like a baby for his sycophants to come to his aid..........It WON'T

Some right wingers on here will soon be saying: "Well, I never really liked the guy....but I hated Hillary more......."
Too funny

This is code for it progressively sucks that Trump proves his worth and people appreciate him for it.

They closed the thread i was replying to,
and I wasn't going to delete what i tried to post
Since the Mueller report was handed over to the Trump stooge Barr, it has become obvious that the existing DOJ policy places a sitting president ABOVE the law since it clearly states that such a sitting president cannot be indicted......essentially, a sitting president is ABOVE the scrutiny and repercussions for acts committed by ANY other COMMON citizen.....

However, when it comes to handing over Trump's tax returns, his acolytes DO revert to making Trump just another COMMON citizen who must be "protected" from the meanies who are investigating his probable misdeeds.

I don't expect for Trump followers to take this obvious hypocrisy too seriously....after all, there are strict rules within the Trump cult and any attack on his orange s cannot be tolerate.....

We can then simply conclude that someone like Trump while president (as ALL other presidents can now claim) can do ANYTHING they want.....since they are exempt from following our laws.
DONATE BLOOD...
ALL OF IT

First of all...
I don't give a flying fuck about his taxes
Furthermore, what makes him any worse
FOR USING THE SAME BACKDOORS WHEN FILING
THEN THE REST OF THEM?

THEY WANT TO SEE HIS TAX RETURNS,
WELL, I WANT TO SEE THEIR TAX FILINGS!
ESPECIALLY FOR THE YEARS 2005-2012

Further still, DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK!

If the evidence clearly shows he is guilty of a crime,
START IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS

Even further still....

SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAP
ABOUT MEANIES AND MISDEEDS

FOR 3 DAYS I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE

3 days ago, I decided to travel back in time with Trump
and ended up stuck there, with Bill and Hillary

Lies, misdeeds, conflicts of interest, amnesia,
excuses, missing documents, obstruction,
witness tampering, unaccountability...SCANDAL

Has been their MO from the earliest beginning

Between Whitewater, Madison, Filegate and Travelgate....
ALOT OF MOTHER FUCKERS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP

SO, SHUT THE FUCK UP OR DONATE BLOOD....
ALL OF IT!

Yeah, "The walls are closing in...."

Because the treasoous House Dems voted to hold the US AG in CONTEMPT for NOT BREAKING THE LAW....the law the Democrats helped sign into law...

:p Bwuhahahaha...

Any day now, snowflake...any day now...

(After 3 years and still going...)

:abgg2q.jpg:

Too funny

Forum List

Back