Walls are closing in on this outlaw administration

Don't let this right wing dominated forum give the impression that Trump cultists make up the majority of voters willing to swallow the kool-aid and follow their "beloved" leader over a cliff.

Trump acolytes (as Trump himself accurately predicted) will excuse ANYTHING and EVERYTHING this corrupt and inept charlatan has...is...and will be doing.

Crom conspiracy with a hostile foreign government to repeatedly (and unsuccessfully) trying to obstruct the carrying out of justice......to personal tax scams and demagoguery of promises that have no chance of being ever fulfilled......This scourge on our democracy and rule of law will soon come to an end....

Unlike Nixon who....at least....had the decency to resign in favor of a pardon.....Trump will have to be dragged out of the West Wing kicking and crying like a baby for his sycophants to come to his aid..........It WON'T
work.....the walls are closing in.

Some right wingers on here will soon be saying: "Well, I never really liked the guy....but I hated Hillary more......."

Don't let this right wing dominated forum give the impression that Trump cultists make up the majority of voters willing to swallow the kool-aid and follow their "beloved" leader over a cliff.

Trump acolytes (as Trump himself accurately predicted) will excuse ANYTHING and EVERYTHING this corrupt and inept charlatan has...is...and will be doing.

Crom conspiracy with a hostile foreign government to repeatedly (and unsuccessfully) trying to obstruct the carrying out of justice......to personal tax scams and demagoguery of promises that have no chance of being ever fulfilled......This scourge on our democracy and rule of law will soon come to an end....

Unlike Nixon who....at least....had the decency to resign in favor of a pardon.....Trump will have to be dragged out of the West Wing kicking and crying like a baby for his sycophants to come to his aid..........It WON'T

Some right wingers on here will soon be saying: "Well, I never really liked the guy....but I hated Hillary more......."

Birther.

You do know the Senate will not convict so how the hell will Trump be dragged out of the White House?

Repub senators are only looking out for their own sorry asses......As public support (by sane Americans) fades even more for the orange charlatan, repub senators from swing states will

Again?

Also Nat the IRS have been looking at his taxes for decades, so where do you get this Tax Scam shit from?

Just for fun, research all the civil, tax evasion court cases Trump lost and had to pay fines for.....Go on......

Those rubles have helped Trump immensely.

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

You do know the Senate will not convict so how the hell will Trump be dragged out of the White House?

Repub senators are only looking out for their own sorry asses......As public support (by sane Americans) fades even more for the orange charlatan, repub senators from swing states will

You are delusional as usual if you truly think the GOP will support Convicting Trump...

Also you dodged the reality Trump Taxes have never shown any Tax scam that you claimed...

So stay delusional like you were when Bush was President...

giphy.gif

OMG another goofy thread from nat. I go on a short vacation hoping some posters would get smarter while I was away....nope, SSDD.
Hey nat, what happens when the dems find out that the crime and scandal wasn't "Russian meddling" in 2016 in favor of Trump, it was using the intel agencies and the FBI to "meddle" in the 2016 election in favor of Hillary. The Barr Report should be very enlightening...

Also Nat the IRS have been looking at his taxes for decades, so where do you get this Tax Scam shit from?

Just for fun, research all the civil, tax evasion court cases Trump lost and had to pay fines for.....Go on......

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Enjoy and I wrote about the Charlatan while you were humping Hillary leg...

Why would you want to cite the the "legal affairs" of Trump on this forum???.........

The orange clown is a conman and selfish liar........Whoever gave you a fucking "star" is one of those Trump ass kissers who obviously doesn't read anything more complex than a McDonald's menu.

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Enjoy and I wrote about the Charlatan while you were humping Hillary leg...

Why would you want to cite the the "legal affairs" of Trump on this forum???.........

The orange clown is a conman and selfish liar........Whoever gave you a fucking "star" is one of those Trump ass kissers who obviously doesn't read anything more complex than a McDonald's menu.

Awww, you upset that Trump past does not matter to those that voted for him?

Everyone knows about Trump past and what he did before he was President will not get him impeached...

So stop with the delusional nonsense because it make you pathetic!

The Democrats better hurry before they get investigated and tossed in Prison for abuse of power, .... unless they can get rid of Barr somehow. Hurry up.. chop chop, clock is ticking.

Forum List

Back