Walmart eggs. $2.18 last week. $2.86 this week

Wally's eggs are small...more like pigeon eggs.

pigeon_PNG3426.png

Well I guess I got a smoking deal. My las trip to Walmart I left behind two bottles of root beer. Today in apparently some sort of an exchange program I arrived home with a carton of eggs and a cucumber that wasn't mine.
To be honest I'd rather have my root beer.

Hey pwjohn, if you want some of the finest root beer you can get, and happen to be in Pueblo CO sometime, stop off on 3rd St. and go to the Shamrock Brew Pub. Not only do they craft some of the best beers (their wheat beer is EXCELLENT), but they also make some of the best root beer that I've ever had. Instead of using sugar, they brew it with honey.

Remember the old A and W root beer from the early to mid 70's? The Shamrock brew pub makes that stuff look like Great Value root beer from Wal-Mart.

Hey pwjohn, if you want some of the finest root beer you can get, and happen to be in Pueblo CO sometime, stop off on 3rd St. and go to the Shamrock Brew Pub. Not only do they craft some of the best beers (their wheat beer is EXCELLENT), but they also make some of the best root beer that I've ever had. Instead of using sugar, they brew it with honey.

Remember the old A and W root beer from the early to mid 70's? The Shamrock brew pub makes that stuff look like Great Value root beer from Wal-Mart.

Yeah thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna be doing another cross country drive here in the near future so I just might swing by pueblo and give your root beer a whirl. That's about the only soda I drink nowadays

Additionally pwjohn...............bring an appetite and a cooler. They've got EXCELLENT food (I like the Scotch Eggs and Shepard's Pie), and if you like the root beer, you can also get a jug called a "growler" and take about a half a gallon or so of it home with you.

If you show up there often enough, you can get a punch card that will give you a free refill after about 10 refills.

Forum List

Back