Walmart Hostage Taker Mohammad Moghaddam Killed

It WAS workplace violence. I live here in Amarillo, and they reported that a single man went into the Wal Mart, shot once at the ceiling and took 2 hostages because he was upset that he didn't get a promotion that he felt he deserved.

Nope, no terrorist actions here, just your garden variety workplace violence.

You know................I KNEW that there were going to be threads on this, and that people were going to say he was a Muslim terrorist.

He's not. He was a disgruntled employee.

Somali Mohammad Moghaddam hostage taker killed.
Was it work place violence?

Mohammad Moghaddam: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence, pretty disgusting the way the Leftists struggle to refer to this sort of thing as terrorist attacks committed by Radical Muslims.

The Orlando nightclub massacre was blamed on the GUN, if only these people couldn't get hold of GUNS, um, he was also wearing a suicide vest, probably in case the gun jammed, he then would have just blown himself up, the latter would have resulted in even more carnage.

Seems he had a death wish then, considering what just happened.
There have been a few others they have tried to classify as workplace violence that have turned out not to be. I will be watching this. I have family near there.
It WAS workplace violence. I live here in Amarillo, and they reported that a single man went into the Wal Mart, shot once at the ceiling and took 2 hostages because he was upset that he didn't get a promotion that he felt he deserved.

You know................I KNEW that there were going to be threads on this, and that people were going to say he was a Muslim terrorist.

Thank you! Sad when you can't trust the word of authorities these days to always be honest.

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence, pretty disgusting the way the Leftists struggle to refer to this sort of thing as terrorist attacks committed by Radical Muslims.

The Orlando nightclub massacre was blamed on the GUN, if only these people couldn't get hold of GUNS, um, he was also wearing a suicide vest, probably in case the gun jammed, he then would have just blown himself up, the latter would have resulted in even more carnage.

Another reason I question some of these is because they come out with a reason far too fast. It's almost like the faster they label things such I question otherwise.

This is why I have been championing the term "radical Islamist" because it does separate the real ISIS/AQ inspired crazies from the average Muslim in our countries.

Average Muslims who have the same hopes and dreams as the rest of us, and some of the emotional problems like the rest of us, successes and failures like everyone else.

And yeah, can lose it one day and go postal. Sadly just like some of us have done. Thanks for the update.

Letter in Arabic in his car......lets see if they release the contents...... wonder what his FB will show

Obama referred to the San Bernardino massacre as workplace violence,

Right

everyone that decides to go postal at work takes their spouse for backup.

:bs1:

" by our terrorist-in-chief.

Our own right wing nut jobs- calling the President of the United States a terrorist.

The irony of course is that she is whining that the President didn't label a terrorist act correctly.

So she calls the President a terrorist.

The irony.

Right

going "postal" was kinda 1980's Will....come into the new century....in the last 30 years there have been way more shootings at other places than the PO....

Winner!
Sometimes I wonder about iq of those broadcasting such because they surely think others must be awfully low to accept their explanations as fact when facts show otherwise.

Right

Last edited:

Right

going "postal" was kinda 1980's Will....come into the new century....in the last 30 years there have been way more shootings at other places than the PO....

It's still a term for workplace violence.

and a poor deflection

Why do Leftists always jump to attention to cover for terrorists?? It doesn't matter who it is, how many people they've slaughterd- the left ALWAYS defends Islamic radicals.

Forum List

Back