Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

True story - Had a young feller work for me that looked just like the feller above. He seemed nice enough, and tried, but he had a side to him that was born of his surroundings and things that I guess he was exposed to coming up.

His brother was a criminal thug from hell, and I even tried to help him out when he was a young man, but then he stole from me, and that was that. He ended up in prison eventually.

Ok back to his brother, so then I saw him look to a car that passed on the road when he quickly ran home. I thought hmmmmm. Eventually he came back, but he was acting strange. I asked him what gives ? He then told me that a gang he was affiliated with saw him hanging around a white man, so they went to his house, broke the door open, and trashed it. I thought really !!!

So I asked him "did you call the law" ? He said no because if he did they would come back and hit his place again or get him if they caught him somewhere else.

I thought really !!!!

Anyway, but one day he was standing out in front of the business, and I saw him but he didn't see me right away. I observed him doing some kind of signs with his hands to the passing car's, and then I saw him flipping the passing car's the bird (middle finger). I quickly stopped his actions, and asked him what was he doing, and he said just waving at the passer by's. I told him that he couldn't be giving the middle finger to the cars like that (busted), and that it was time for us to part ways. He said he understood.

Personally I think the gang put him up to it, and may have even threatened his life or family members if he didn't do it. I forgave him, but we didn't cross paths again for a long time. Then one day year's later he actually stopped by and visited me, and he told me how well he was doing, and that he had a good job etc now. I was so proud of him, and shook his hand with a huge smile of hope for him. So he finally broke free from the fear, and that was outstanding to see.

Gang's that are roaming the streets, and are intimidating their communities and their people need to be dealt with by law enforcement, but they don't need to see a revolving door that releases these terrorist back onto the streets in order to terrorize and threaten their own people or other's again.

Do you have some evidence that this shooter was crazy prior to him shooting up the break room at Wal-Mart?
Opening fire on unarmed innocent folks in a Wal-Mart break room is CRAZY!! What more evidence do you need? That being said, prosecutors will probably try to produce evidence that he was sane in order to put him away. IMO, crazy people who commit these heinous crimes should automatically get the death penalty. Cull them from society.

Why are all of you turning this into a race issue?

This is about political affiliation, not race.

Because political affiliation has nothing to do with murders. I KNOW what you're doing. What I'm doing is pointing out that the racial makeup of the citizens of a state seems to have a direct correlation on the crime in that state, not whether its a "blue or red" state.

Louisiana is blue, and is number 2 in murders. Also number 2 in percent of black people per capita. Mississippi is a red state, number one in murders, number one in black peope per capita.

Because political affiliation has nothing to do with murders. I KNOW what you're doing. What I'm doing is pointing out that the racial makeup of the citizens of a state seems to have a direct correlation on the crime in that state, not whether its a "blue or red" state.

Louisiana is blue, and is number 2 in murders. Also number 2 in percent of black people per capita. Mississippi is a red state, number one in murders, number one in black peope per capita.
Yes, there is a problem in the black community in liberal, Democrat run areas. They refuse to look at themselves and want to blame everyone else but, until Democrats loosen their stranglehold on poor blacks, they will continue to suffer. Blacks who 'break the mold' and become Conservative American patriots are denigrated by Democrats and the left. We saw that in CA where a black conservative was running for Governor and they called him a 'white supremacist' and an 'Uncle Tom.'

Wrong.....I haven't seen you before so I will just go with the idea that you don't understand certain facts about the murder rate...

Red States have blue cities that drive up the murder rate......the worst cities in the country for violent crime and murder are almost all democrat party controlled cities.........

In February 2022, CBS News published a report about cities with the highest homicide rate, "Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities." Of the top 10 deadliest cities in the country, all of them are cities with Democratic mayors. Moreover, of the 65 cities on this list with the highest murder rates, the overwhelming majority had Democratic mayors. And, to quote Clinton, "that's just a fact."
----
On Nov. 4, the Heritage Foundation released a study showing that "high-crime counties are governed largely by Democrats." It revealed that of the 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the country, 27 have Democratic mayors. Furthermore, of those 27 cities, nearly half (14) have radical left-wing prosecutors funded or inspired by affluent billionaire and leftist political activist George Soros and the Open Society Foundation.
"The high murder rate is almost exclusively cabined in cities run by Democrats and with Democrat district attorneys, many of whom are Soros bought-and-paid-for rogue prosecutors or inspired by Soros, groups like the egregiously misnamed Fair and Just Prosecution and other battering rams of the movement," the authors of the study stated.

Don't believe Democrats' lies — blue cities, not red states, have the violent crime problem
=======

From poster, Toobfreak.

I chose 58 cities as that was the largest number I could fit on a page. I then went through each city one by one to look up the major of every city. Aside from the fact that you can forget finding any pattern of cities in "red" states being the most with the highest crime as the idiot Marc tries to claim, but I went down the list marking all the mayors of the highest crimes cities in America in BRIGHT RED who were DEMOCRATS.

Look at what I found:

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 7.02.25 PM.png

Every city above in red is RUN BY A DEMOCRAT!

Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities

Why not make them blue if they're run by democrats? That list is confusing LOL

Emasculated young males. Women bear some responsibility, IMO having fatherless families and constantly bashing anything masculine.
If any man is emasculated it is 100% his own fault. Can’t blame women.

If any man is emasculated it is 100% his own fault. Can’t blame women.
A young boy coddled by his ma ma is not a real man. We see these man-boys all the time these days. Besides, women blame men for everything, time they should take on some of the guilt. They also need to teach their daughters not to spread their legs so easily. We have a generation of fatherless children because women think they are exactly like men. I could go on but I believe you really don't want to hear it.

A young boy coddled by his ma ma is not a real man. We see these man-boys all the time these days. Besides, women blame men for everything, time they should take on some of the guilt.
We’re talking about young men, not children.

A man can’t blame his mother or the “fembots” for not being a man. Real men don’t do that. That’s kind a loser incel thing. They aren’t men.

We’re talking about young men, not children.

A man can’t blame his mother or the “fembots” for not being a man. Real men don’t do that. That’s kind a loser incel thing. They aren’t men.
Coddled l boys as children grow up to be mama's boys. They have no idea what a 'real man' is.

Forum List

Back