Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

No, the free gun [sic] zones is what has led to the free reign killing spree's
Wrong – this is a lie.

There is no evidence in support of the myth that ‘gun free’ zones facilitate mass shootings:

“The evidence suggests that shooters do not deliberately choose gun-free zones for their attacks. Instead, shooters usually choose locations connected to a deep-seated emotional grievance or places where the shooter anticipates the presence of a large number of people.”

Indeed, there is no such thing as a ‘gun free’ zone save for that of venues which use electronic screening devices, such as court houses.

Armed citizens carry concealed firearms in ‘gun free’ zones frequently.

If the Democrat leftist liberals would get the hell out of instructing judges, and law enforcement upon how to do it's job, then the illegal gun's would be stripped from the hands of the criminal's, and life would go back to normal again.
This is the dumbest comment I've read in a long time, even more foolish than the first person who I will not name and still posts I will not name and still does.

As an officer of the court, I never saw in my 32 years anyone tell anyone to "get the hell of out instructing judges and law enforcement"- other than someone like you who ended up in contempt of court and/or jail.

How is this any fault of the NRA....

Please show us any NRA literature or policy positions that advocate shooting underlings at your place of work....

Please...be a fucking brave person and find those policies for us....
"I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands" is a slogan popularized by the National Rifle Association (NRA) on a series of bumper stickers

Got it asshole?

"I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands" is a slogan popularized by the National Rifle Association (NRA) on a series of bumper stickers

Got it asshole?

Hey.....shit head....do you fucking speak English?

Where in that phrase does it say to go out and murder the employees that you manage?

You dumb fuck...

So please....try again...show us anywhere that the NRA has stated to go out and commit murder with guns....

Go ahead, you coward...we will wait...

So I haven’t heard much of this Walmart shooting.

Is the media going to ask who indoctrinated the shooter?
What kind of rhetoric was he listening to?
Who influenced him the most?

'Shhhhhhhhhh.....stop bringing it up.......the guy was black.......so this story no longer exists......and he didn't even have the common courtesy to use an AR-15 rifle.......

So please....don't bring this up again.....

This is the dumbest comment I've read in a long time, even more foolish than the first person who I will not name and still posts I will not name and still does.

As an officer of the court, I never saw in my 32 years anyone tell anyone to "get the hell of out instructing judges and law enforcement"- other than someone like you who ended up in contempt of court and/or jail.
Why then do many judges and DA's, particularly in liberal cities, not enforce and prosecute the laws and let violent criminals go on their own recognizance?
Someone is making this happen.

Hey.....shit head....do you fucking speak English?

Where in that phrase does it say to go out and murder the employees that you manage?

You dumb fuck...

So please....try again...show us anywhere that the NRA has stated to go out and commit murder with guns....

Go ahead, you coward...we will wait...

Stupid Question ^^^.

Answer this, how many times each day is someone murdered, committed suicide or accidently killed with a firearm?

How many of them are criminals?:

How many are murdered each year in schools, movie theaters, on the streets, at a concert or fair, or in churches, restaurants or at work? How many were shot and killed driving on the roads (road rage)?

Fuck the NRA, they are funded by assholes like you, I suppose. Those who are who are too scared to go to the supermarket and thus carry a firearm are paranoid that their gun(s) will be taken away? That's all bullshit! It can't and won't be done, too costly and too dangerous given some will go along with "cold dead hands".

Stupid Question ^^^.

Answer this, how many times each day is someone murdered, committed suicide or accidently killed with a firearm?

How many are murdered each year in schools, movie theaters, on the streets, at a concert or fair, or in churches, restaurants or at work? How many were shot and killed driving on the roads (road rage)?

Fuck the NRA, they are funded by assholes like you, I suppose. Those who are who are too scared to go to the supermarket and thus carry a firearm are paranoid that their gun(s) will be taken away? That's all bullshit! It can't and won't be done, too costly and too dangerous given some will go along with "cold dead hands".

And you don't want to admit that if you take gun murder and gun accidents, they don't come close to the 1.1 million times a year Americans use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings, and even mass public shootings.......

Suicide doesn't count, because then you, dumb ass that you are, would have to explain how it is that South Korea, China, Japan, all have higher suicide rates than we do, when they have extreme gun control?

You can't explain that....or how Canada has higher suicide rates than we do....or many countries in Europe.

You would have to admit that it isn't gun ownership that is the issue in suicide....but you continue to lie about it.

And again......you dumb ass.......

Show us any literature, videos or any tiny little thing where the NRA advocates using guns to murder your co-workers....

Go ahead, you tiny, small, insignificant human being....show us anywhere that the NRA advocates any crime with any gun.....

You can't do it.....you are a miserable, failed human being....

Stupid Question ^^^.

Here.......a detailed breakdown by year on how many people are murdered by mass public shooters.....

Number of mass public shootings?

Total murdered....

Total murdered?

So....you dumb ass, as a comparison of threat levels....

Deer kill 200 people every single year.....

Ladders kill 300 people every single year.

Bathtubs kill 350 people every single year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people every year....

And cars?

42,339....in 2020...

Do you understand why you are an idiot now?

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year, according to the Centers for Disease Control to save lives....you doofus...

In 6 years, Europe murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children.

In the U.S. in our entire 246 year history, 2,460,000 people murdered with guns.....the majority of whom are criminals, not innocent men, women and children...

You don't know what the you are talking about.

Why then do many judges and DA's, particularly in liberal cities, not enforce and prosecute the laws and let violent criminals go on their own recognizance?
Someone is making this happen.
Do you have any proof that "violent criminals" are released on OR? In my 32 years I saw a great change in Domestic Violence. Arrests in the 60's a DV arrest wasn't even a misdemeanor, soon it became a misdemeanor, then in the late 80's a wobbler. Bail was set in some cases and in the late 20th Century DV was taken very seriously, and we took into custody any contact with the victim who were on bail or probation.
Never did I see anyone released on OR for murder, rape, armed robbery, and other penal code arrests on a person or persons.

Here.......a detailed breakdown by year on how many people are murdered by mass public shooters.....

Total murdered....

Total murdered?

So....you dumb ass, as a comparison of threat levels....

Deer kill 200 people every single year.....

Ladders kill 300 people every single year.

Bathtubs kill 350 people every single year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people every year....

And cars?

42,339....in 2020...

Do you understand why you are an idiot now?

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year, according to the Centers for Disease Control to save lives....you doofus...

In 6 years, Europe murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children.

In the U.S. in our entire 246 year history, 2,460,000 people murdered with guns.....the majority of whom are criminals, not innocent men, women and children...

You don't know what the you are talking about.
POST THE EVIDENCE YOU'VE CLAIMED, THE SOURCES THAT ARE CREDIBLE AND PROBATIVE. YOU HAVE A LOVE FOR FIREARMS, POSSIBLY DO TO THE WAY HOW YOU EARN YOUR DOLLARS; OR IS IT A FETISH?

THE REAL FACTS ARE THE NUMBER OF THOSE WHO ARE KILLED EVERY DAY WITH GUNS AND THE PEOPLE LEFT BEHIND. THE COST IN DOLLARS TO THE CITIES WHEREIN HOMICICIDES, SUICIDES AND ACCIDENTAL DEATHS BY FIREARMS; THE BILLION'S OF DOLLARS WASTED BY THE COSTS FOR THE INVESTAGATIONS, TRIALS, AND IMPRISONMENTS.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ALLOWS EVEL TO BE DONE DAY AFTER DAY AND YOU DON'T CARE.

Do you have any proof that "violent criminals" are released on OR? In my 32 years I saw a great change in Domestic Violence. Arrests in the 60's a DV arrest wasn't even a misdemeanor, soon it became a misdemeanor, then in the late 80's a wobbler. Bail was set in some cases and in the late 20th Century DV was taken very seriously, and we took into custody any contact with the victim who were on bail or probation.
Never did I see anyone released on OR for murder, rape, armed robbery, and other penal code arrests on a person or persons.
It has happened in NY, and CA off the top of my head.

The victims of this murderer
download.png

POST THE EVIDENCE YOU'VE CLAIMED, THE SOURCES THAT ARE CREDIBLE AND PROBATIVE. YOU HAVE A LOVE FOR FIREARMS, POSSIBLY DO TO THE WAY HOW YOU EARN YOUR DOLLARS; OR IS IT A FETISH?

THE REAL FACTS ARE THE NUMBER OF THOSE WHO ARE KILLED EVERY DAY WITH GUNS AND THE PEOPLE LEFT BEHIND. THE COST IN DOLLARS TO THE CITIES WHEREIN HOMICICIDES, SUICIDES AND ACCIDENTAL DEATHS BY FIREARMS; THE BILLION'S OF DOLLARS WASTED BY THE COSTS FOR THE INVESTAGATIONS, TRIALS, AND IMPRISONMENTS.

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ALLOWS EVEL TO BE DONE DAY AFTER DAY AND YOU DON'T CARE.

And you fail to show one piece of NRA Literature or one NRA policy that promotes murder or crimes with guns......

You fail.....again.

There is more money saved when Americans stop rapists, robbers, murderers and mass public shooters with guns........and considering the Europeans murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children in 6 years.....how much did that cost? Americans with guns keep that from happening to us.....

The truth....which you obviously can't handle...

600 million guns in private hands......over 22.01 million Americans can carry guns legally in public for self defense.........

American use those legal guns 1.2 million times a year to stop rapes, stabbings, beatings, robberies, and murders, as well as also stopping mass public shootings when they are allowed to have their legal guns with them...

Gun deaths...the truth....

Of the gun murder deaths....over 70-80% of the victims are not regular Americans....they are criminals...murdered by other criminals in primarily democrat party controlled cities....where the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians have released them over and over again no matter how many times they are arrested for felony, illegal gun possession and violent crimes with guns...that's on you and your political party...not normal gun owners.

Lives saved....based on research? By law abiding gun owners using guns to stop criminals?

Case Closed: Kleck Is Still Correct

that makes for at least 176,000 lives saved—

Money saved from people not being beaten, raped, murdered, robbed?.......

So figuring that the average DGU saves one half of a person’s life—as “gun violence” predominantly affects younger demographics—that gives us $3.465 million per half life.

Putting this all together, we find that the monetary benefit of guns (by way of DGUs) is roughly $1.02 trillion per year. That’s trillion. With a ‘T’.

I was going to go on and calculate the costs of incarceration ($50K/year) saved by people killing 1527 criminals annually, and then look at the lifetime cost to society of an average criminal (something in excess of $1 million). But all of that would be a drop in the bucket compared to the $1,000,000,000,000 ($1T) annual benefit of gun ownership.

When compared to the (inflation adjusted from 2002) $127.5 billion ‘cost’ of gun violence calculated by by our Ludwig-Cook buddies, guns save a little more than eight times what they “cost.”

Which, I might add, is completely irrelevant since “the freedom to own and carry the weapon of your choice is a natural, fundamental, and inalienable human, individual, civil, and Constitutional right — subject neither to the democratic process nor to arguments grounded in social utility.”

So even taking Motherboard’s own total and multiplying it by 100, the benefits to society of civilian gun ownership dwarf the associated costs.

Annual Defensive Gun Use Savings Dwarf Study's "Gun Violence" Costs - The Truth About Guns

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

2021 national firearm survey, Prof. William English, PhD. designed by Deborah Azrael of Harvard T. Chan School of public policy, and Mathew Miller, Northeastern university.......1.67 million defensive uses annually.

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

2021 national firearms survey..

The survey was designed by Deborah Azrael of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and Matthew Miller of Northeastern University,
----
The survey further finds that approximately a third of gun owners (31.1%) have used a firearm to defend themselves or their property, often on more than one occasion, and it estimates that guns are used defensively by firearms owners in approximately 1.67 million incidents per year. Handguns are the most common firearm employed for self-defense (used in 65.9% of defensive incidents), and in most defensive incidents (81.9%) no shot was fired. Approximately a quarter (25.2%) of defensive incidents occurred within the gun owner's home, and approximately half (53.9%) occurred outside their home, but on their property. About one out of ten (9.1%) defensive gun uses occurred in public, and about one out of twenty (4.8%) occurred at work.
2021 National Firearms Survey

Got it asshole?
Yeah, some of us get it. You WILL NOT take away an innocent person's RIGHT to defend their life.

Wrong – this is a lie.

There is no evidence in support of the myth that ‘gun free’ zones facilitate mass shootings:

O'rly? How many mass shootings have occurred at police stations?

How many have happened in gun free zones like schools?

People that want to commit mass murder tend to not want to be shot back at, hence the whole gun free zone school shooting spree we seem to be on under Biden.

Forum List

Back