Walmart manager in Chesapeake VA shoots employees

What;s this have to do with the NRA?

From that post of rye catcher it seemsmto me they/, it/its or whatever pronoun silliness they use…..was drunk posting, or simply posting like a typical dumb leftist…..since drunk posters are just like letists posting

No an actual security guard. Just a rent a cop from an agency
Never seen that at the Walmarts we have. I may have missed it. What about the one where the killings took place, did they have armed security ??

Never seen that at the Walmarts we have. I may have missed it. What about the one where the killings took place, did they have armed security ??

A relative of mine worked in retail…….they call their guys, “loss prevention,” and they would be the ones monitoring all those cameras in the Walmart……….and calling the cops on shoplifters.

That's why? Lol. Thats a pretty dumb comment.

It's more likely that trying to teach kids that pregnant virgins and talking snakes exist is the reason.
Is that what they teach in your child's school? Your kid is in a catholic school. Stop paying.

It's more likely that trying to teach kids that pregnant virgins and talking snakes exist is the reason.
Demonstrate this to be true.
First, you nee to demonstrate it actually happens.
Then you need to demonstrate it hap;pens at a level sufficient for China to overtake us.
Then you need to demonstrate this is "likely" the reason China has overtaken us.

Or, you can continue spouting unsupportable nonsense.

Demonstrate this to be true.
First, you nee to demonstrate it actually happens.
Then you need to demonstrate it hap;pens at a level sufficient for China to overtake us.
Then you need to demonstrate this is "likely" the reason China has overtaken us.

Or, you can continue spouting unsupportable nonsense.
Ok. As soon as evilcat breath does the same for CRT.

I did. The great thing is they don't try to teach it in our schools.

China learns math and science and red states teach pregnant virgins and talking snakes.

No wonder china is passing us by.
The hundreds of millions in China who aren't good in math or science work at FoxConn or menial jobs and have no health insurance.

So evilcat breath is wrong? They aren't passing us by?
They are not passing us by.
GW sent all of our technology to China for manufacturing.
Yes, I know there will be RWers who will deny this, but without US know how, China doesn't come close to US citizens in terms of technology.

Forum List

Back