WalMart to shut 100s of stores

It is all Obama's fault. While he was concentrating on getting gas prices down to $1.50 per gallon, he ignored his Walmart oversight responsibilities. the result will be that some cowboy in North Dakota is going to have to drive an extra 20 miles to buy a big screen TV for the bunkhouse. If that isn't grounds for impeachment, I don't know what is....

Walmart is the epitome of the 'Evil Corporation.' I don't shop there. And those who do, are supporting ugly greed. Stop supporting such ugliness, shop elsewhere.

Piss up a rope, I love Walmart.

I wouldn't be boasting about that. Everytime you shop there you make Alice Walton a little bit richer. And she's a stone cold killer. You're supporting pure evil. Everyone who shops at Walmart should learn about Alice Walton's bloody sordid history. She killed a good man and cost another one his job. To hell with her and Walmart.

Can you back that with any sort of link? Thanks.

. As much as I like the price of gasoline I know it comes at a price, meaning bankrupcy and people being put out of work. The Obama legacy just gets better and better.
Oblama does not run WalMart..

Oh, I see, after the longest and weakest recovery in history you will rave that Obama saved the economy. Yet when we look critically at the economy and see it sucks and getting worse that he had not part of. Right.......

Walmart's decision to downsize merely shows they are paying attention to the looming recession that Obama's arranged to poison the well so that if The Democrat Party is fool enough to nominate Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky she can never be elected.

Hey, better that legacy than just His Imperial Race War- all He has so far.

Walmart's decision to downsize merely shows they are paying attention to the looming recession that Obama's arranged to poison the well so that if The Democrat Party is fool enough to nominate Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky she can never be elected.

Missing punctuation aside, I think that I have parsed this sentence to interpret it to say that Obama has conspired to bring on a recession, just to make sure that Hillary is not elected, and that Walmart sees what Obama is doing, so they are downsizing their business model, accordingly.

But tell me....has anyone other than yourself and Walmart figured out this web of conspiracy?

Obama has to close those stores before he turns them into death camps

walmart-666666666666.png

Last edited:

Damn Henry now I have to go and defend Obama. His division and race war is not all he has done. He created a power vacuum in Libya and Syria which has the ME in flames. He also brokered a deal with Iran that has them loving us so much they have our men on their knees making propaganda films, and kerry thinks that is fine.

No matter what one thinks of the Walmart business model this ain't good news for the low income and poor of the country. It ain't good news for no one. As much as I like the price of gasoline I know it comes at a price, meaning bankrupcy and people being put out of work. The Obama legacy just gets better and better. (sic)

Retail Sales in U.S. Decrease to End Weakest Year Since 2009
[/FONT]

Sales at U.S. retailers declined in December to wrap the weakest year since 2009, raising concern about the momentum in consumer spending heading into 2016.
The 0.1 percent drop matched the median forecast of 84 economists surveyed by Bloomberg and followed a 0.4 percent gain in November, Commerce Department figures showed Friday in Washington. For all of 2015, purchases climbed 2.1 percent, the smallest advance of the current economic expansion.

It's good for the shareholders. This is part of a company wide restructuring, moving away from some markets to tap into more lucrative markets. The company continues years long transition away from smaller stores and toward larger stores.

Damn Henry now I have to go and defend Obama. His division and race war is not all he has done. He created a power vacuum in Libya and Syria which has the ME in flames. He also brokered a deal with Iran that has them loving us so much they have our men on their knees making propaganda films, and kerry thinks that is fine.

What 'race war'?

Walmart is the epitome of the 'Evil Corporation.' I don't shop there. And those who do, are supporting ugly greed. Stop supporting such ugliness, shop elsewhere.

I wouldn't be boasting about that. Everytime you shop there you make Alice Walton a little bit richer. And she's a stone cold killer. You're supporting pure evil. Everyone who shops at Walmart should learn about Alice Walton's bloody sordid history. She killed a good man and cost another one his job. To hell with her and Walmart.

"When it's all said and done, I really hope that I have given more than I've received, that I've given enough to make a difference in people's lives," Alice says

Crazy evil bitch.

The info on Alice Walton's bloody past is easily accessible on the Web. She killed a good man and cost another one his job. I won't shop at Walmart and make her even richer. Walmart was spawned from pure evil. Its demise will ultimately be a good thing for the country.

"When it's all said and done, I really hope that I have given more than I've received, that I've given enough to make a difference in people's lives," Alice says

Is that why Walmart buys "Dead Peasant Insurance" policies on it's most vulnerable employees & then fires them hoping they die at a much faster rate than the insurance companies actuarial tables predicted in order to make huge amounts of tax free cash? Walmart is a taker, a leech on society.

It is all Obama's fault. While he was concentrating on getting gas prices down to $1.50 per gallon, he ignored his Walmart oversight responsibilities. the result will be that some cowboy in North Dakota is going to have to drive an extra 20 miles to buy a big screen TV for the bunkhouse. If that isn't grounds for impeachment, I don't know what is....
obama doesn't give a fuck about jobs. Or the middle east. Or law and order. That's for the little people. His mission is to save the Earth from turning into Venus.

The info on Alice Walton's bloody past is easily accessible on the Web. She killed a good man and cost another one his job. I won't shop at Walmart and make her even richer. Walmart was spawned from pure evil. Its demise will ultimately be a good thing for the country.

Sorry, but I don't see murder mentionend

Automobile incidents[edit] Alice Walton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Walton has been involved in at least four automobile incidents, one fatal. During a 1983 Thanksgiving family reunion nearAcapulco, Mexico, Walton lost control of a rented Jeep and plunged into a ravine, shattering her leg. She was airlifted out of Mexico and underwent more than two dozen surgeries; she is said to suffer lingering pain from her injuries. In an April 1989 incident, she struck and killed 50-year-old Oleta Hardin, who had stepped onto a road. Witnesses stated that Walton was speeding at the time of the accident, but no charges were filed.[18] In a 1998 incident, she was reported to have hit a gas meter while driving under the influence. She paid a $925 fine and served no jail time.[17][19]
On October 7, 2011, her 62nd birthday, she was again arrested for driving while intoxicated in Weatherford, Texas, after a dinner with friends in Fort Worth. Walton's attorney released a statement acknowledging the incident and expressing regret.[20][21] The charges were dropped by Texas prosecutors in September 2013 without formal charges being filed.[22][23]

D.C. Dems have their panties in a wad. They don't know the difference between a business and a public works project.

District leaders furious Walmart breaking promise to build stores in poor neighborhoods

"...behind closed doors, Walmart officials were more frank about the reasons the company was downsizing. He said the company cited the District’s rising minimum wage, now at $11.50 an hour and possibly going to $15 an hour if a proposed ballot measure is successful in November."

District leaders furious Walmart breaking promise to build stores in poor neighborhoods

--------------------------------

Forum List

Back