WalMart to shut 100s of stores

It is all Obama's fault. While he was concentrating on getting gas prices down to $1.50 per gallon, he ignored his Walmart oversight responsibilities. the result will be that some cowboy in North Dakota is going to have to drive an extra 20 miles to buy a big screen TV for the bunkhouse. If that isn't grounds for impeachment, I don't know what is....
obama doesn't give a fuck about jobs. Or the middle east. Or law and order. That's for the little people. His mission is to save the Earth from turning into Venus.

What's dat? Obama cares about law and order, how else will he prosecute the real threat to America? White males?

It is all Obama's fault. While he was concentrating on getting gas prices down to $1.50 per gallon, he ignored his Walmart oversight responsibilities. the result will be that some cowboy in North Dakota is going to have to drive an extra 20 miles to buy a big screen TV for the bunkhouse. If that isn't grounds for impeachment, I don't know what is....
obama doesn't give a fuck about jobs. Or the middle east. Or law and order. That's for the little people. His mission is to save the Earth from turning into Venus.

What's dat? Obama cares about law and order, how else will he prosecute the real threat to America? White males?

Don't worry. Angry white males get a pass. Especially if they arm themselves and occupy government property.

Don't worry. Angry white males get a pass. Especially if they arm themselves and occupy government property.
When they start looting, rioting and burning the neighborhood down, get back to us.

As Walmart closes it stores, does that mean mom and pop stores will come back to reclaim the market?

Walmart is the epitome of the 'Evil Corporation.' I don't shop there. And those who do, are supporting ugly greed. Stop supporting such ugliness, shop elsewhere.

Piss up a rope, I love Walmart.

I wouldn't be boasting about that. Everytime you shop there you make Alice Walton a little bit richer. And she's a stone cold killer. You're supporting pure evil. Everyone who shops at Walmart should learn about Alice Walton's bloody sordid history. She killed a good man and cost another one his job. To hell with her and Walmart.

Can you back that with any sort of link? Thanks.

The info on Alice Walton's bloody past is easily accessible on the Web. She killed a good man and cost another one his job. I won't shop at Walmart and make her even richer. Walmart was spawned from pure evil. Its demise will ultimately be a good thing for the country.

Do us a favor and hold your breath until their demise is complete.

because the economy is just a rockin

according to the prezbo

--LOL

When they start looting, rioting and burning the neighborhood down, get back to us.

For the time being, they are content with criminal trespassing and grand theft auto.

because the economy is just a rockin

according to the prezbo

--LOL
Created close to 300,000 jobs last month......not minimum wage Walmart jobs either
minimum wage jobs with individual obama care as the insurance option --LOL@U crackhead
Repeating a lie does not help it come true

No? Then what the hell is FoxNews gonna do?

But they are also opening about 300 new ones this year too. Most of the stores being closed are their new Walmart Express format, which I guess was supposed to be similar to a convenience store, but it didn't really catch on.

One idiot on here said "almost all" were in the South. When I finally got him to define South, and he did, I showed him that 2/3 is not almost all. Rather than admit he was wrong, he made some irrelevant excuse involving minimum wage. Also, he failed to mention what you did about that many more opening.

Walmart caused a lot of other businesses to close...now it is their turn

Last edited:
But they are also opening about 300 new ones this year too. Most of the stores being closed are their new Walmart Express format, which I guess was supposed to be similar to a convenience store, but it didn't really catch on.

That's because Walmart Express sucks. They are expensive grocery food only with no hot food of deli.

In my area, we have not just two Wal-Mart locations, but we are also getting a place named the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market, two of them actually. I don't know how they can still be happening if so many others are having to be closed up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. We are getting ready to lose our JC Penny's and Pier One Imports stores. April 8th is when JC Penny's is to close.

Walmart's success is based on meeting the needs of the consumer. You as a consumer dictate their success and failure. So I guess it makes sense that in today's progressive world the left should dictate the purchasing behavior of the consumer. So how many liberals do you personally know that own American made cars and are not driven by price?

Walmart's success is based on meeting the needs of the consumer. You as a consumer dictate their success and failure. So I guess it makes sense that in today's progressive world the left should dictate the purchasing behavior of the consumer. So how many liberals do you personally know that own American made cars and are not driven by price?

i would be curious as to what you define as an "American made car". Would that include Fords, a whole trainload of which comes up the Santa Cruz River Valley every other night from Nogales, Mexico, where they are assembled? Or perhaps you are referring to the Hyundai's which are produced mostly by robotic tools in West Georgia? Maybe you are talking about Buicks, which will be manufactured in China starting this year by GM? Of course, you might be talking about Chrysler, which is owned by Fiat.

Last edited:

i would be curious as to what you define as an "American made car". Would that include Fords, a whole trainload of which comes up the Santa Cruz River Valley every other night from Nogales, Mexico, where they are assembled? Or perhaps you are referring to the Hyundai's which are produced mostly by robotic tools in West Georgia? Maybe you are talking about Buicks, which will be manufactured in China starting this year by GM?
If the VIN starts with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 it was made in North America.
  • U.S.: 1, 4 or 5
  • Canada: 2
  • Mexico: 3
Every vehicle my family ever owned had a VIN that started with #1

Forum List

Back