Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'
Contagious Impeached Trump could spit on his supporters on 5th Avenue and he still won't lose any votes.

#itsacult

4256bi.jpg
You could have a brain transplant with a fellow liberal and your IQ still not reach room temperature!
And it would still be double yours.

You can't count past twenty, even with your fly unzipped you moron!
Even had that been true, it still doesn't refute my post.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Apparently -- the OTHER doctors agree he's well enough to leave TOMORROW or the next day.. So -- it's not unusual to FIND doctors "disagreeing". I think the outrage might be to cover the phony CNN story yesterday that he had LEFT Walter Reed...

And MAYBE those in the Secret Service already HAD Covid 19.. The reporting is SOOO bad that nobody should be get outraged anymore if OBVIOUS questions haven't been addressed in these crappy stories...

Not that the nation has the time or BANDWIDTH to make each of these "outrage stories" totally researched and figured out..

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
You do realize, everyone has a 99% survival rate?

Joe Biden would never put the health of the Secret Service—or anyone else—in danger. Not once. Never.

Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...

...Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...
Jesus Christ... when are you lowlifes going to stop making excuses for your Orange Baboon-God?

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
Which is great, unless you are part of the 1%.

Which is great, unless you are part of the 1%.
You have a greater chance dying in a car wreck. Which is great, if you don't get in an accident.

...Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...
Jesus Christ... when are you lowlifes going to stop making excuses for your Orange Baboon-God?
Saying that he's not going to die from Covid like you'd all love to see is making excuses for him? That's amusing...

Trump insists those around him agree to risk infection

He berated them for wearing masks and now insists they share a car with him while he is infected
The word for him is Evil.
Did you say the same with Pelosi illegally walking through a hair salon without a mask?
No.
Why not? She illegally went there and illegally didn't wear a mask. I see, if you agree with them. They can affect and kill as many people they want.

Admit it...you were hoping Trump would be bed ridden for weeks and that Sleepy Joe wouldn't have to have another debate.

He berated them for wearing masks and now insists they share a car with him while he is infected
Did you say the same with Pelosi illegally walking through a hair salon without a mask?
Do you think that the virus is eating only the evil part of his brain and when he recovers, if he does, will he be anything better than the moron he is?

No.
Why not? She illegally went there and illegally didn't wear a mask. I see, if you agree with them. They can affect and kill as many people they want.
She didn't/doesn't have the virus like Chairman Trump. Don't think that is the case huh?

Forum List

Back