Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

Dr. Phillips needs to tone it down a bit don't you think? His political bias is showing.
Sounds like medical judgement showing.
Sounds more like the media found someone to agree with you and keep you all worked up over nothing.
I had sympathy for the dumb ass when he got it. Had no illusions that he might be much different afterward. When I heard he was out. I thought it was a good thing, though I do not like or approve of him in any meaningful way, but setting such a shitty self serving example, ignoring his doctors, intentionally placing the people that work to protect him as risk, is just entirely too sleazy, and lacking in core human values. I no longer care whether he gets better or not.
Found some trump supporters on the internet:
1601864144691.png

Attachments

• 1601864071688.png
    1601864071688.png
    123 KB · Views: 9
Dr. Phillips needs to tone it down a bit don't you think? His political bias is showing.
Sounds like medical judgement showing.
Selective medical judgement. Personally I have never heard of a doctor ever characterizing any patient's conduct as "insanity". If the patient was a Hollywood celebrity the doctor could be sued and disciplined by a medical board for making such a reckless public statement. My guess is that the good doctor is just another angry democrat.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'
OMG. Some doctor said something whatever shall I do?
If he is your doctor you should listen, unlike your dumb assed leader.
He’s not even Trumps doctor you fucking moron.
Oh, you think his doctors thought it a good idea? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1601864281469.png

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Do we need to open a GoFundMe page for the doctor when he is unemployed on Monday?

Trump had on a mask. You TDSers claim a mask can protect others. What's the fucking problem?

1601864455222.png

Oh yeah, and the exalted Dr. Phillips?

"Phillips’ LinkedIn bio reads in part, “I am an Assistant Professor at GWUH and Chief of Disaster and Operational Medicine in the Department of Emergency Medicine. I am also a CNN Medical Analyst"

You TDS fuckers are so gullible.... :auiqs.jpg:

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.

Maybe we can get someone with AIDS to fuck you? Oh, I am sorry! No one could pay someone enough to do that.

Last edited:
Selective medical judgement. Personally I have never heard of a doctor ever characterizing any patient's conduct as "insanity". In some areas he could be sued for such a reckless public statement. My guess is that the good doctor is just another angry democrat.
The good Dr. works for CNN.....

Trump had on a mask. You TDSers claim a mask can protect others. What's the fucking problem?

View attachment 397249

Oh yeah, and the exalted Dr. Phillips?

"Phillips’ LinkedIn bio reads in part, “I am an Assistant Professor at GWUH and Chief of Disaster and Operational Medicine in the Department of Emergency Medicine. I am also a CNN Medical Analyst"

You TDS fuckers are so gullible.... :auiqs.jpg:
You nailed it! Thank you!

Dr. Phillips, a Democrat, is unhappy clearly.

Doctors are working on patients all day who have the virus. What does he want people to do? it's a virus, it's not an automatic death sentence. As long as people take the necessary steps to protect themselves, aren't they safe? That's according to CNN and others.
He should want them to stay in quarantine, not needlessly taking chances with people on orders under him. That would be a responsible attitude.

I have determined you are a kid who likes playing call of duty in his basement. Nobody should be that fucking stupid!

And now that the hospital came out and said they approved of it

now the whca is all in an uproar over being left out of the loop. Read their ridiculous tweet. Lol

Contagious Impeached Trump could spit on his supporters on 5th Avenue and he still won't lose any votes.

#itsacult

4256bi.jpg
You could have a brain transplant with a fellow liberal and your IQ still not reach room temperature!

Contagious Impeached Trump could spit on his supporters on 5th Avenue and he still won't lose any votes.

#itsacult

4256bi.jpg
dumprumpbanner.jpg
bringbackthesanity.jpg

Do we need to open a GoFundMe page for the doctor when he is unemployed on Monday?
Doubt it. He is a doctor. I suspect he will be OK.

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.

Maybe we can get someone with AIDS to fuck you? Oh, I am sorry! No one could pay someone enough to do that.
you sound kinda bitter tonight. Take a pill and chase it with Markers Mark.

Dr. Phillips, a Democrat, is unhappy clearly.

Doctors are working on patients all day who have the virus. What does he want people to do? it's a virus, it's not an automatic death sentence. As long as people take the necessary steps to protect themselves, aren't they safe? That's according to CNN and others.
He should want them to stay in quarantine, not needlessly taking chances with people on orders under him. That would be a responsible attitude.

I have determined you are a kid who likes playing call of duty in his basement. Nobody should be that fucking stupid!
Never played it. Haven't wasted time on Vid games since back when the kids were kids. Why you having to pawn your game system?

#itsacult

4256bi.jpg
You could have a brain transplant with a fellow liberal and your IQ still not reach room temperature!
And it would still be double yours.

#itsacult

4256bi.jpg
And it would still be double yours.

You can't count past twenty, even with your fly unzipped you moron!

Forum List

Back