Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...
Secret service is like everybody else, except mostly in better physical condition. I am aware there was a multiple outbreak at their academy back in the summer and multiple people on detail and advance teams have popped positive. It can be serious and has proven serious or the pres would not have said it was serious on tape, call a reporter. I do not think the doctor is any kind of "drama queen". I suspect he is just a good doctor, that knows the score. I will not be disappointed at the outcome of donnie's covid experience, any way it goes. I have a pretty strict policy of not bothering to give a damn about people who do not give a damn about themselves, others or how they present themselves to others. You do not seem concerned about Covid. I hope you do not have to become concerned due to personal or family infection. I care more for your well being, than I do trump's.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
You do realize, everyone has a 99% survival rate?
Which is great, unless you are part of the 1%.
You have a greater chance dying in a car wreck. Which is great, if you don't get in an accident.
I try to avoid those also. Lots of ways to die needlessly. Been my practice to conservatively avoid them when possible and to influence others around me, or under me to do likewise. People expected me to bring people that left with me back alive and uninjured, and most of time, I was able to do that.

Does everyone in this fucked up world have to both have an opinion AND share it to the world???

Shut the fuck up, Doctor.
I think it is called freedom of speech.
Yeah and under obama, you were a racist if you did the same.
Great "what about Obama" reply.:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, under obama. You didn't have free speech. If you disagreed with him.
Wouldn't know. I was busy working and not hanging out watching. What is it he is running for that prompted you to bring him up, as if it was relevant?

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...
Secret service is like everybody else, except mostly in better physical condition. I am aware there was a multiple outbreak at their academy back in the summer and multiple people on detail and advance teams have popped positive. It can be serious and has proven serious or the pres would not have said it was serious on tape, call a reporter. I do not think the doctor is any kind of "drama queen". I suspect he is just a good doctor, that knows the score. I will not be disappointed at the outcome of donnie's covid experience, any way it goes. I have a pretty strict policy of not bothering to give a damn about people who do not give a damn about themselves, others or how they present themselves to others. You do not seem concerned about Covid. I hope you do not have to become concerned due to personal or family infection. I care more for your well being, than I do trump's.
I'm not concerned about Covid. I don't smoke. I'm not obese. I have no underlying medical conditions. To be honest...I've never been concerned for myself when it comes to Covid...my only worry is that I might give it to someone who is too compromised to fight it.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
You do realize, everyone has a 99% survival rate?
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:

...Yeah, because we know that healthy individuals like Secret Service Agents are keeling over and dying from Covid all the time! What a drama queen that doctor is! I know you on the left WANT Trump to be deathly ill and stay in the hospital for weeks but I've got a feeling he's going to disappoint you once again! Just saying...
Jesus Christ... when are you lowlifes going to stop making excuses for your Orange Baboon-God?
Never.

#itsacult

...Saying that he's not going to die from Covid like you'd all love to see is making excuses for him? That's amusing...
That's not what you're doing...

You (and others here) are trying (and failing) to bull$hit your way through the indefensible actions of your Master.

no-sale.jpg

I'm not concerned about Covid. I don't smoke. I'm not obese. I have no underlying medical conditions. To be honest...I've never been concerned for myself when it comes to Covid...my only worry is that I might give it to someone who is too compromised to fight it.
Pretty good way to be. I take precautions, but obviously not enough or I wouldn't have been certified with the anti-bodies. Still I take precaution, as I don't count on being among the lucky ones forever and my wife did not come down with it, as she was not on the trip when I got it, and does not have the antibodies. She might fare worse. We don't go crazy about or preach at people in stores, but we observe the recommendations, to support ourselves and our community.

It wasn't just a joy ride, it was showing the American people their beloved leader is whipping Covid's butt. Trump is proving Covid gives people the sniffles and nothing else.

Pretty good way to be. I take precautions, but obviously not enough or I wouldn't have been certified with the anti-bodies. Still I take precaution, as I don't count on being among the lucky ones forever and my wife did not come down with it, as she was not on the trip when I got it, and does not have the antibodies. She might fare worse. We don't go crazy about or preach at people in stores, but we observe the recommendations, to support ourselves and our community.
I didn't change anything in my life really. I had no choice but to wear a mask in the corporate establishments that forced everyone to do just that and that's about it. It was a really bad flu...it wasn't Ebola...it wasn't AIDS!

It wasn't just a joy ride, it was showing the American people their beloved leader is whipping Covid's butt. Trump is proving Covid gives people the sniffles and nothing else.
Moron.

For 1,041,823 people, they don't have the sniffles. They're dead.

Moron.

For 1,041,823 people, they don't have the sniffles. They're dead.
Your including people who are not Americans, who we don't really care about.

Hard to prove with so many dead people, that were live people before it got here. So you figure trump lied to Woodward on tape, not the American people and his followers the whole time he has played it down?

Trump insists those around him agree to risk infection

He berated them for wearing masks and now insists they share a car with him while he is infected
The word for him is Evil.
Did you say the same with Pelosi illegally walking through a hair salon without a mask?
No.
Why not? She illegally went there and illegally didn't wear a mask. I see, if you agree with them. They can affect and kill as many people they want.
You are lying. She was invited by the owner, with a mask in her neck after they shampooed her hair. The owner Kious purposely set her up back up by the hair stylist. Then the bastard owner went to Fox News.

Hard to prove with so many dead people, that were live people before it got here. So you figure trump lied to Woodward on tape, not the American people and his followers the whole time he has played it down?
Trump had to play it down, it would have been a tragedy if there was a panic on the market that would have caused it to crash.

Forum List

Back