Walter Scott Hadn't Paid Child Support since 2012 but was Buying a Mercedes

Again for the beyond stupid and ignorant. There is no evidence the cop is was or will be a member of the tea party. No evidence that everyone that disagrees with Nutz in this thread are members of the Tea Party. Just more lies and ignorance from a board moron.
Typical teaper that can't handle the truth.
Well except I am not a member of the Tea Party. Never have been and probably never will be.
And you are not a member of the KKK, but your hate is evident.

Why don't you just have me on ignore?
Nutz comes across as your basic hard line bigoted democrat with an extra helping of mental issues.

Again for the beyond stupid and ignorant. There is no evidence the cop is was or will be a member of the tea party. No evidence that everyone that disagrees with Nutz in this thread are members of the Tea Party. Just more lies and ignorance from a board moron.
Well except I am not a member of the Tea Party. Never have been and probably never will be.

Nutz comes across as your basic hard line bigoted democrat with an extra helping of mental issues.
That is where you are lost....Bronson boy...I am not a democrat. am a true conservative that doesn't use hate politics and nonsense to spread the truth. You are a disgrace to true conservatism. Your hate and vitriol is destroying America. Hate is not a conservative value.

Just a fucking liar, is what he is.

I am through with assholes saying I justify the killing because I believe the guy should not have run.

For the first time in 15 years on the net, I feel like using the ignore function on these people that think resisting arrest is a constitutional right.

Fuck 'em.

I am through with assholes saying I justify the killing because I believe the guy should not have run.

For the first time in 15 years on the net, I feel like using the ignore function on these people that think resisting arrest is a constitutional right.

Fuck 'em.
Roadrunner show me where I said YOU are justifying this crime. Serously, go back and read through the posts and tell me where I poiinted my finger at you in any way outside of asking a question.

Fuck 'em.
The greatest ignore feature is at the tips of your fingers. It's works every time you need it. Any replies I have to Nutz has ended.

I truly think we have three parties here GUILTY of three different things. Not every story has a hero, just who lost the least.

Fuck 'em.
The greatest ignore feature is at the tips of your fingers. It's works every time you need it. Any replies I have to Nutz has ended.

I truly think we have three parties here GUILTY of three different things. Not every story has a hero, just who lost the least.
Yes...run away with your head between your legs. You have been exposed as a teaper who is full of hate and has lost all ability to think rationally and for himself. Good luck with that, lemming!

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?

It's a 190 E. Not exactly an expensive car.

I am not racist unlike you.

I am not racist unlike you.
I am a bigot... I am not a racist.

...we have racists who try to justify LEO's killing black people with red herrings.[/QUOTE]

OK, I know this is a serious subject but ... no one has ever killed anyone with a red herring. Just sayin'.

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?

It does not matter what it was.

If he had paid his child support, he would not have thought he needed to run.

If he had not run, he would be alive.

"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

...we have racists who try to justify LEO's killing black people with red herrings.

OK, I know this is a serious subject but ... no one has ever killed anyone with a red herring. Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]
I bet someone has...I have to do a google search just to see!

It does not matter what it was.

If he had paid his child support, he would not have thought he needed to run.

If he had not run, he would be alive.

"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"
If the car was worth 500 it wasn't a huge expense. And you don't know why he didn't pay child support. Maybe he couldn't get a job because he didn't have a car.

...we have racists who try to justify LEO's killing black people with red herrings.

OK, I know this is a serious subject but ... no one has ever killed anyone with a red herring. Just sayin'.
I bet someone has...I have to do a google search just to see![/QUOTE]

I did it for you ... this one was charged as an accessory to murder:
upload_2015-4-10_18-43-4.jpeg

You idiot. That's a W124 body style and was made between 85 and 96. Do you enjoy being an idiot?

2015-2012=3 years. Dunno maybe he had the car BEFORE he stopped paying it....
One guy had not paid his child support.
Another guy did a bad shoot.
The guy who filmed it has NINE drug busts.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.
:lol: Now the guy who shot the video is under scrutiny...for simply witnessing an event and sharing a video that reveals the truth. How fucking pathetic you hate filled teapers are.

Yeah not only to they comb through the victims past as "just the facts" but then they go after anyone who saw it, videos it anything.

you have to realize that you wouldnt need to smear ANYONE if facts were on your side.
What the hell did you jerks do to Joe the Plumber? Entire east and west coast newspaper staffs researched for dirt on him. So STFU about us wanting to know the background of the officer's accusers. Criminals in their own right.

2015-2012=3 years. Dunno maybe he had the car BEFORE he stopped paying it....
One guy had not paid his child support.
Another guy did a bad shoot.
The guy who filmed it has NINE drug busts.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.
:lol: Now the guy who shot the video is under scrutiny...for simply witnessing an event and sharing a video that reveals the truth. How fucking pathetic you hate filled teapers are.

Yeah not only to they comb through the victims past as "just the facts" but then they go after anyone who saw it, videos it anything.

you have to realize that you wouldnt need to smear ANYONE if facts were on your side.
What the hell did you jerks do to Joe the Plumber? Entire newspaper staff researched for dirt on him. So STFU about us wanting to know the background of the officer's accusers. Criminals in their own right.

Joe the plumber who wasn't a plumber, and whose name wasn't Joe? That guy? You might want to look up some of the things he has said lately. He thinks right wingers are crazy too.

Who cares if has prior convictions. Why can't you get it through your hate filled teaper head...the past of the witness is irrelevant. The video cannot be disputed - no matter how you try to spin it with your racism and hate.
You realize don't you jackass that many of the people you call "teapers" are on your side? And calling people racist because they see a different side and wish to keep an open mind, means you're a fool.

Maybe because it's easier to procure gainful employment to pay back child support when you have reliable transportation.

The guy probably ran because he owed some back child support. What some states do is jail people for getting behind on child support payments. It's a ridiculous policy.

How can you earn enough money to pay overdue child support if you are in jail?

Who cares if has prior convictions. Why can't you get it through your hate filled teaper head...the past of the witness is irrelevant. The video cannot be disputed - no matter how you try to spin it with your racism and hate.
You realize don't you jackass that many of the people you call "teapers" are on your side? And calling people racist because they see a different side and wish to keep an open mind, means you're a fool.
Then they should act like it instead of destroying true conservatism by adding a racial element to the story. Who cares f the 'witness' has a criminal background....the video tape cannot be refuted no matter what kind of person he is!

Forum List

Back