Walter Scott Hadn't Paid Child Support since 2012 but was Buying a Mercedes

Joe the plumber who wasn't a plumber, and whose name wasn't Joe? That guy? You might want to look up some of the things he has said lately. He thinks right wingers are crazy too.
unlike liberals, I'm not out smelling Joe the Plumber's ass to see what he'll say next.

Who cares if has prior convictions. Why can't you get it through your hate filled teaper head...the past of the witness is irrelevant. The video cannot be disputed - no matter how you try to spin it with your racism and hate.
You realize don't you jackass that many of the people you call "teapers" are on your side? And calling people racist because they see a different side and wish to keep an open mind, means you're a fool.
Then they should act like it instead of destroying true conservatism by adding a racial element to the story. Who cares f the 'witness' has a criminal background....the video tape cannot be refuted no matter what kind of person he is!
Daffy%20Duck%20Embroidery%20Bird%2010-1500x1500.jpg

The IDIOT just NOW realized that's what EVERYBODY has been saying? ARGH!

What other reason would you have for creating this thread? That fact he bought a Mercedes in lieu of paying child support is completely irrelevant to the fact he was murdered by a police officer in cold blood. Why bring any of this up if not to infer he had it coming?
The fact is you're a bit of a sleaze. It is not up to me to set the standard for mods, but sleaze is sleaze none-the-less.
Have a little respect. I would think the Mods are here doing this for free and your here acting like a jerk.

What other reason would you have for creating this thread? That fact he bought a Mercedes in lieu of paying child support is completely irrelevant to the fact he was murdered by a police officer in cold blood. Why bring any of this up if not to infer he had it coming?
The fact is you're a bit of a sleaze. It is not up to me to set the standard for mods, but sleaze is sleaze none-the-less.
Have a little respect. I would think the Mods are here doing this for free and your here acting like a jerk.
The guy who starts a misleading negative thread about a dead guy calls someone a sleeze. Priceless.

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?

It's a 190 E. Not exactly an expensive car.

It does not matter what it was.

If he had paid his child support, he would not have thought he needed to run.

If he had not run, he would be alive.

"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

If the cop hadn't been bloodthirsty and not able to control himself the man would be alive today as well.

Joe the plumber who wasn't a plumber, and whose name wasn't Joe? That guy? You might want to look up some of the things he has said lately. He thinks right wingers are crazy too.
unlike liberals, I'm not out smelling Joe the Plumber's ass to see what he'll say next.
:rolleyes: which is why you brought him up.
Yes because Bullshitter needed to tell us what Joe has said.

Who cares if has prior convictions. Why can't you get it through your hate filled teaper head...the past of the witness is irrelevant. The video cannot be disputed - no matter how you try to spin it with your racism and hate.
You realize don't you jackass that many of the people you call "teapers" are on your side? And calling people racist because they see a different side and wish to keep an open mind, means you're a fool.
Then they should act like it instead of destroying true conservatism by adding a racial element to the story. Who cares f the 'witness' has a criminal background....the video tape cannot be refuted no matter what kind of person he is!
It is missing section, there is a break in the filming. I wonder why?

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?
2015-2012=3 years. Dunno maybe he had the car BEFORE he stopped paying it....
Right and wrong. He stopped paying child support in 2012 and said he was buying the car. I was wrong. I should have said 3 years, but he was still buying the car when he was arrested.

This is only from what we know.
lol..it was used and bit of a beater..guy needs a car for christ sake ..,

It is missing section, there is a break in the filming. I wonder why?
Do you think the witness edited it?

:lmao: You racists are reaching!

Maybe the mosther of those children was jerking him around on visitation.

It doesn't matter.

Here's a better question. Why was it okay for Cliven Bundy to threaten feds with guns for not paying his grazing fees, but you guys think that we should let the cops brutalize Walter Scott for alimony.

Maybe the mosther of those children was jerking him around on visitation.

It doesn't matter.

Here's a better question. Why was it okay for Cliven Bundy to threaten feds with guns for not paying his grazing fees, but you guys think that we should let the cops brutalize Walter Scott for alimony.

Because the BLM brought guns to the party first. The Bundy's responded to a gross government overreach. I don't like the Bundy's in the slightest, but the government broke the law by taking their cattle without a warrant, and the government further engaged in wanton destruction for the sake of vandalism. The BLM was wholly in the wrong in that case.

One guy had not paid his child support.
Another guy did a bad shoot.
The guy who filmed it has NINE drug busts.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.
:lol: Now the guy who shot the video is under scrutiny...for simply witnessing an event and sharing a video that reveals the truth. How fucking pathetic you hate filled teapers are.

Yeah not only to they comb through the victims past as "just the facts" but then they go after anyone who saw it, videos it anything.

you have to realize that you wouldnt need to smear ANYONE if facts were on your side.
What the hell did you jerks do to Joe the Plumber? Entire east and west coast newspaper staffs researched for dirt on him. So STFU about us wanting to know the background of the officer's accusers. Criminals in their own right.

And what was Plumber Hoe the victim of that put him in the spotlight?

Answer: nothing.

See the difference. You might want to re read it and notice I said "victim"

If the cop hadn't been bloodthirsty and not able to control himself the man would be alive today as well.

Also, the cop was likely to murder more people in the future, and they will remain alive now that he has been caught.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.

Sounds like they shot the wrong nigga....

It's a 190 E. Not exactly an expensive car.

Outrageous exageration.

Also, the cop was likely to murder more people in the future, and they will remain alive now that he has been caught.
Oh oh oh. He might vote republican too. But now he can't! Rejoice!

:lol: Now the guy who shot the video is under scrutiny...for simply witnessing an event and sharing a video that reveals the truth. How fucking pathetic you hate filled teapers are.

Yeah not only to they comb through the victims past as "just the facts" but then they go after anyone who saw it, videos it anything.

you have to realize that you wouldnt need to smear ANYONE if facts were on your side.
What the hell did you jerks do to Joe the Plumber? Entire east and west coast newspaper staffs researched for dirt on him. So STFU about us wanting to know the background of the officer's accusers. Criminals in their own right.

And what was Plumber Hoe the victim of that put him in the spotlight?

Answer: nothing.

See the difference. You might want to re read it and notice I said "victim"
Joe said something that embarrassed Obutthole and so he had to be punished by the lapdogs.

:rolleyes: which is why you brought him up.
Yes because Bullshitter needed to tell us what Joe has said.

Oh shut up you idiot, Nobody mentioned the plumber guy until you did.

Forum List

Back