Walter Scott Hadn't Paid Child Support since 2012 but was Buying a Mercedes

The Bundy grazing rights issue was brought about by notorious LIAR Harry Reid for the benefit of a Chinese company who bribed him to gain use of the land....when BLM starts acting like SS Americans will respond in kind....this is just the beginning of armed resistance toward these government candy-asses...when weapons appeared on the other side, they scrammed.

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?

Maybe the mosther of those children was jerking him around on visitation.

It doesn't matter.

Here's a better question. Why was it okay for Cliven Bundy to threaten feds with guns for not paying his grazing fees, but you guys think that we should let the cops brutalize Walter Scott for alimony.

Because the BLM brought guns to the party first. The Bundy's responded to a gross government overreach. I don't like the Bundy's in the slightest, but the government broke the law by taking their cattle without a warrant, and the government further engaged in wanton destruction for the sake of vandalism. The BLM was wholly in the wrong in that case.

The BLM brought guns the same way, for the same reasons, and with the same authority that police bring guns to their encounters. They did have judicial approval, and a warrant. Bundy just didn't want to recognize the government's authority for any of it. He is just another typical right wing moocher..
Sure, Bundy's a moocher. A moocher that produces the food bought with food stamps, everything from hot dogs to sirloin and keeps the rest of America that pays for it fed.

So laws and legal obligations should be suspended for anyone working in the food industry? Get real.
No, only for Negros resisting arrest.

Get with the fuckin' program.

The Bundy grazing rights issue was brought about by notorious LIAR Harry Reid for the benefit of a Chinese company who bribed him to gain use of the land....when BLM starts acting like SS Americans will respond in kind....this is just the beginning of armed resistance toward these government candy-asses...when weapons appeared on the other side, they scrammed.

Oh shut up. Your explanation has been proven to be crazy crap many times over. They backed off to save the idiots from the results of their own actions. They could have easily, and legally killed or arrested everyone on the ranch if they wanted to. There is no way a few nut jobs with guns can't stand up to the unprecedented military ability of the US.

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?

It doesn't matter.

Here's a better question. Why was it okay for Cliven Bundy to threaten feds with guns for not paying his grazing fees, but you guys think that we should let the cops brutalize Walter Scott for alimony.

Because the BLM brought guns to the party first. The Bundy's responded to a gross government overreach. I don't like the Bundy's in the slightest, but the government broke the law by taking their cattle without a warrant, and the government further engaged in wanton destruction for the sake of vandalism. The BLM was wholly in the wrong in that case.

The BLM brought guns the same way, for the same reasons, and with the same authority that police bring guns to their encounters. They did have judicial approval, and a warrant. Bundy just didn't want to recognize the government's authority for any of it. He is just another typical right wing moocher..

No, they didn't. The BLM has been fighting Bundy in the courts for two decades. The LEGAL way to deal with Bundy was with a tax lien. Period. By doing what they did they elevated it to a armed confrontation which they were fully prepared to see to its conclusion...until they suddenly realized they were outnumbered.

The BLM engaged in wanton reckless behavior every bit as ridiculous as this asshole cop who shot a man for having the temerity to run away from him. Then he planted evidence, just as the BLM destroyed private property in fit of impotent rage.

The BLM were wholly in the right to place a lien on the Bundy's. They were wholly in the wrong to take a civil matter and bring guns to try and terrify the Bundy's into acquiescing, which is exactly what they tried to do.

There are no facts to support this.

Oh shut up. Your explanation has been proven to be crazy crap many times over. They backed off to save the idiots from the results of their own actions. They could have easily, and legally killed or arrested everyone on the ranch if they wanted to. There is no way a few nut jobs with guns can't stand up to the unprecedented military ability of the US.

Shut me up, poodle-boy. As of this date the BLM hasn't done shit to Bundy and for good reason....when it was discovered Reid was behind their raid, they closed down the operation.

Excuse me? There are multiple sources that say exactly what I said.

I guess they backed off of Assad, Putin, and al-Baghdadi to save them from the consequences of their own actions too, because there is no way nut jobs with guns can stand up to the unprecedented military ability of the US.

Meanwhile, in a unified, peaceful Vietnam, retired fighters watch the internet and laugh their asses off at the Crippled Tiger.

And they all derive their story to ONE not very credible source. The Bundy BS has been going on for two decades. Reids son is the rep for the Chinese company and that didn't occur until a couple of years ago. Further if one were to bother to look at the geography the claim makes zero sense.

It doesn't matter.

No, they didn't. The BLM has been fighting Bundy in the courts for two decades. The LEGAL way to deal with Bundy was with a tax lien. Period. By doing what they did they elevated it to a armed confrontation which they were fully prepared to see to its conclusion...until they suddenly realized they were outnumbered.

The BLM engaged in wanton reckless behavior every bit as ridiculous as this asshole cop who shot a man for having the temerity to run away from him. Then he planted evidence, just as the BLM destroyed private property in fit of impotent rage.

The BLM were wholly in the right to place a lien on the Bundy's. They were wholly in the wrong to take a civil matter and bring guns to try and terrify the Bundy's into acquiescing, which is exactly what they tried to do.

Bundy was under a court order that gave him so many days to remove his cattle from government land with the stipulation that if he didn't, it would be done for him. Carrying guns when they expect trouble carrying out a court order is standard procedure. Perhaps there were more traitors than there were government agents at the time, I don't know, but that could have been easily remedied very quickly if an armed takeover was the goal. You are wrong. Drop it and go on. Why do you want to continually display your silly ignorance?

And they all derive their story to ONE not very credible source. The Bundy BS has been going on for two decades. Reids son is the rep for the Chinese company and that didn't occur until a couple of years ago. Further if one were to bother to look at the geography the claim makes zero sense.

When did the raid occur? You seem to be disconnected to the sequence of events. Bundy had always said he understood his grazing rights terms were grandfathered in from the time he began leasing the land. Reid got the BLM involved in a militant way to expedite throwing Bundy off....that's why the cowards tried the SWAT tactics...and found out they didn't have the stomach for a gun fight.

I guess they backed off of Assad, Putin, and al-Baghdadi to save them from the consequences of their own actions too, because there is no way nut jobs with guns can stand up to the unprecedented military ability of the US.

Meanwhile, in a unified, peaceful Vietnam, retired fighters watch the internet and laugh their asses off at the Crippled Tiger.

So you want to equate a few nutjob traitors to Assad, Putin, or al-Baghdadi? What an idiot.

It doesn't matter.

Bundy was under a court order that gave him so many days to remove his cattle from government land with the stipulation that if he didn't, it would be done for him. Carrying guns when they expect trouble carrying out a court order is standard procedure. Perhaps there were more traitors than there were government agents at the time, I don't know, but that could have been easily remedied very quickly if an armed takeover was the goal. You are wrong. Drop it and go on. Why do you want to continually display your silly ignorance?

Understood. And once again it doesn't matter. You don't bring SWAT teams to a civil matter. Ever. Just like you don't shoot a man for running away from you. The Feds could have placed a lien on the Bundy's and that way, whenever the Bundy's sold ANYTHING, they wouldn't have received a dime.

But no. They wanted to terrorize the Bundy's and ended up breaking more laws, real ones mind you, than the Bundy's ever did.

Shut me up, poodle-boy. As of this date the BLM hasn't done shit to Bundy and for good reason....when it was discovered Reid was behind their raid, they closed down the operation.

Believe what you want. Bundy will pay for his theft, and your silly opinion doesn't matter anyway.

When did the raid occur? You seem to be disconnected to the sequence of events. Bundy had always said he understood his grazing rights terms were grandfathered in from the time he began leasing the land. Reid got the BLM involved in a militant way to expedite throwing Bundy off....that's why the cowards tried the SWAT tactics...and found out they didn't have the stomach for a gun fight.

The BLM has had a terrible reputation in the west for over three decades. They frequently over reach and once again, there is no evidence (credible) that Reid had anything to do with this fiasco. Please note, I don't like Reid, but promulgating information that has no proof of its accuracy does more harm to the cause of justice than anything else.

All crazy right wing nut jobs too.

So you want to equate a few nutjob traitors to Assad, Putin, or al-Baghdadi? What an idiot.
You can always put me on ignore, or kiss my ass.

Obama and his administration are pussies, and always back down.

[
Believe what you want. Bundy will pay for his theft, and your silly opinion doesn't matter anyway.[/QUOTE]

Rarely does one see such a backdown.

You can always put me on ignore, or kiss my ass.

Obama and his administration are pussies, and always back down.

Don't go away mad.....Just go away. Your claims are silly.

Forum List

Back