Walter Scott Hadn't Paid Child Support since 2012 but was Buying a Mercedes

The BLM has had a terrible reputation in the west for over three decades. They frequently over reach and once again, there is no evidence (credible) that Reid had anything to do with this fiasco. Please note, I don't like Reid, but promulgating information that has no proof of its accuracy does more harm to the cause of justice than anything else.

I've lived in Arizona for the last 41 years and am well aware of the BLM when it's run by democraps. I'm also aware of what Harry Reid did to Bundy...nobody else in Nevada had the juice to launch that raid. Nobody else had a vested interest in that property....his son is a stooge acting in his interest with the chi-coms. Don't think naming names is a step too far...everybody out here knows what goes on in Reid's Nevada....including how he rigged the Diebold voting machines in Vegas to get reelected.

The BLM has had a terrible reputation in the west for over three decades. They frequently over reach and once again, there is no evidence (credible) that Reid had anything to do with this fiasco. Please note, I don't like Reid, but promulgating information that has no proof of its accuracy does more harm to the cause of justice than anything else.

I've lived in Arizona for the last 41 years and am well aware of the BLM when it's run by democraps. I'm also aware of what Harry Reid did to Bundy...nobody else in Nevada had the juice to launch that raid. Nobody else had a vested interest in that property....his son is a stooge acting in his interest with the chi-coms. Don't think naming names is a step too far...everybody out here knows what goes on in Reid's Nevada....including how he rigged the Diebold voting machines in Vegas to get reelected.

The BLM has been bad under Repubs too. That's the problem with entrenched bureaucracies.

That Bundy was a moocher by a culture that encourages them is still a mystery. He and his family have always been producers of the food that feeds America. Meanwhile, mothers with several baby daddies are seen as the backbone of American success.

Weird!

The BLM has been bad under Repubs too. That's the problem with entrenched bureaucracies.

Nah, the BLM under GOP is pretty rancher-friendly which is reflected in lower beef costs at the grocery store. The problem is how much land the Feds own out here...you in the east would never put up with it. Want the national debt paid down to zero? Suggest to your Congressman that the Feds start selling off their holdings out here....With the EPA regs recently adding approx. $100K to the cost of every fracking well, we have no other source of revenue to pay the debt down before it crushes us.

Last edited:
OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?
2015-2012=3 years. Dunno maybe he had the car BEFORE he stopped paying it....
One guy had not paid his child support.
Another guy did a bad shoot.
The guy who filmed it has NINE drug busts.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.

THAT is the perfect quote. Many areas are just a giant shit sandwich. Many cops go in there with noble intent to "clean up" the city. And within a year...they are hit by reality. And every now and then....one of them is swallowed up by the shit sandwich.

He was in the coast guard too but no one seems to mention that

slager-scott.jpg

They both were. Also unmentioned. ..Slager was in the USCG and was part of a highly trained tactical ship boarding unit. Hes a military vet. No one mentions that either.

Heck...Slager and Scott at some point could've been shipmates fighting drug dealers in the Carribean.

They both were. Also unmentioned. ..Slager was in the USCG and was part of a highly trained tactical ship boarding unit. Hes a military vet. No one mentions that either.

Heck...Slager and Scott at some point could've been shipmates fighting drug dealers in the Carribean.

Hey thanks, I've been trying to sort that out with my limited time.

Media Bias in action, only tooting the military service of the one that fits their narrative...

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?

I'm 57 years old, my ex never paid a dime in child support, not one nickle....I suppose 8 bullets is next step, eh?

He said he was buying the car.

He lied to the cop more than one.

Leftwingnuts will interpret this post to mean I support summary execution of guys caught lying to cops.
Lame attempt to demonize the murdered black guy. What does anyone think a 25 year old Mercedes is worth?

Only in America, the bible toting apple pie choking sick Christian hypocrites that most of us are, only in America can we defuse as usual the senseless death of a black man with discussions of failure to pay child support and buying a damned car....only in this country...just sad.

He said he was buying the car.

He lied to the cop more than one.

Leftwingnuts will interpret this post to mean I support summary execution of guys caught lying to cops.
Lame attempt to demonize the murdered black guy. What does anyone think a 25 year old Mercedes is worth?

Only in America, the bible toting apple pie choking sick Christian hypocrites that most of us are, only in America can we defuse as usual the senseless death of a black man with discussions of failure to pay child support and buying a damned car....only in this country...just sad.
Haters are often just scared insecure whiners. We seem to have a few of them here at USMB.

2015-2012=3 years. Dunno maybe he had the car BEFORE he stopped paying it....
One guy had not paid his child support.
Another guy did a bad shoot.
The guy who filmed it has NINE drug busts.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.

Here we go again....Michael Brown'ing wittness......I guess black eye wittness unless their white, have to have saint hood painted on their foreheads....you people are so evil..God how do you not cry, dear Lord with the evil you put in some whites?

Damn you are stupid.

He got shot because he ran.

Cop has been arrested, jailed, charged, held without bail.

Meanwhile, dumbass that ran is still dead.

Darwin in action.

all the militia assholes who pointed guns at Feds should have been shot as well, by that logic.

It doesn't matter. The BLM should have gone to a judge and had a tax lien placed on the Bundy's. That way whenever they tried to sell their cattle the money would have automatically gone to the Feds. Instead, they tried to pull a Waco to make themselves look good and they got bitch slapped for it. The BLM ended up breaking even more laws than the Bundy's ever had.

The two assholes you speak of were kicked off of Bundy's land and no surprise here were Occupy Wallstreet assholes (like you are, funnily enough) and no one but extremists (like you) turned Bundy into a hero. The BLM stepped in the poo due to gross incompetence and no surprise here, fools like you support them.

Boy, do you always go around rewriting history?

Hannity had Bundy on his show every night. Is Hannity an extremist now?

Here we go again....Michael Brown'ing wittness......I guess black eye wittness unless their white, have to have saint hood painted on their foreheads....you people are so evil..God how do you not cry, dear Lord with the evil you put in some whites?

"hands up don't shoot" witnesses were lying dirtbags....even Holder admitted that. Next time Sharpton starts a riot I hope he catches a stray round.

It doesn't matter. The BLM should have gone to a judge and had a tax lien placed on the Bundy's. That way whenever they tried to sell their cattle the money would have automatically gone to the Feds. Instead, they tried to pull a Waco to make themselves look good and they got bitch slapped for it. The BLM ended up breaking even more laws than the Bundy's ever had.

The two assholes you speak of were kicked off of Bundy's land and no surprise here were Occupy Wallstreet assholes (like you are, funnily enough) and no one but extremists (like you) turned Bundy into a hero. The BLM stepped in the poo due to gross incompetence and no surprise here, fools like you support them.

Boy, do you always go around rewriting history?

Hannity had Bundy on his show every night. Is Hannity an extremist now?

I hate to break it to you dear but Hannity is part of the MSM. The Bundy's were news.

Forum List

Back