Walter Scott Hadn't Paid Child Support since 2012 but was Buying a Mercedes

What other reason would you have for creating this thread? That fact he bought a Mercedes in lieu of paying child support is completely irrelevant to the fact he was murdered by a police officer in cold blood. Why bring any of this up if not to infer he had it coming?
The fact is you're a bit of a sleaze. It is not up to me to set the standard for mods, but sleaze is sleaze none-the-less.

Again, there is zero reason to bring any of that up if not to besmirch the victim. You can sit there and dance around it all you want. You're dishonest and dishonorable.
No, the dead guy was dishonest and dishonourable.

He lied to the cop, and would not support his kids.

I realize those are good things to you, but, not to most people.
Yeah, but is lack of a moral compass is not reason enough to have been killed by that teaper cop. There is no underlying issue...unless this guy posed a threat to that cop, there was no reason to shoot him. I can see no situation where this shooting was justified.
Why do you keep saying Teapercop? Can YOU PROVE that? No, of course not. YOU are trying to incite just like Al Sharpton.
How about letting the legal system look into this before you hang ANYBODY?
Or is that to much to ask of a Fleabagger?
Typical teaper diversion.
His racist teaper ilk want to hang a guy for shooting a video but give a murderous teaper cop a pass. How fucking pathetic. Teapers are destroying America.

Again for the beyond stupid and ignorant. There is no evidence the cop is was or will be a member of the tea party. No evidence that everyone that disagrees with Nutz in this thread are members of the Tea Party. Just more lies and ignorance from a board moron.

The fact is you're a bit of a sleaze. It is not up to me to set the standard for mods, but sleaze is sleaze none-the-less.

Again, there is zero reason to bring any of that up if not to besmirch the victim. You can sit there and dance around it all you want. You're dishonest and dishonorable.

Yeah, but is lack of a moral compass is not reason enough to have been killed by that teaper cop. There is no underlying issue...unless this guy posed a threat to that cop, there was no reason to shoot him. I can see no situation where this shooting was justified.
Why the teaper bullshit?

You know the guy's politics?

You saw him at a Tea Party event?

You can see no situation where the shooting was justified, because there are two videos, neither of which show the alleged scuffle.

Why not wait for the system(due process of law) to play out?
I have no issue with waiting for it all to play out. Regretfully, the teapers think the way to make it play out is to demonize a witness who simply shot a video...because the victim and witness were of a darker hue.
Bullshit

Why do you keep saying Teapercop? Can YOU PROVE that? No, of course not. YOU are trying to incite just like Al Sharpton.
His racist teaper ilk want to hang a guy for shooting a video but give a murderous teaper cop a pass. How fucking pathetic. Teapers are destroying America.
You are one ignorant narrow minded Flea Bagger. You don't even see the RIGHT to justice at ALL! Give the courts their due shot or go loot. Who cares?

Again for the beyond stupid and ignorant. There is no evidence the cop is was or will be a member of the tea party. No evidence that everyone that disagrees with Nutz in this thread are members of the Tea Party. Just more lies and ignorance from a board moron.
Typical teaper that can't handle the truth.

Why the teaper bullshit?

You know the guy's politics?

You saw him at a Tea Party event?

You can see no situation where the shooting was justified, because there are two videos, neither of which show the alleged scuffle.

Why not wait for the system(due process of law) to play out?
I have no issue with waiting for it all to play out. Regretfully, the teapers think the way to make it play out is to demonize a witness who simply shot a video...because the victim and witness were of a darker hue.
Bullshit
BS how? How is the arrest record of the witness, who simply shot a video relevant? It is a teaper narrative to play the race card and invigorate the hate base.

You are one ignorant narrow minded Flea Bagger. You don't even see the RIGHT to justice at ALL! Give the courts their due shot or go loot. Who cares?
You are the racist teaper who is demonizing the witness for christ sake.

Embrace your hate instead of being a pussy and trying to hide it.

Roadrunner another thing...teapers claim that when they start their armed insurrection and race war, all cops and military personnel will be on their side. Since by their estimations that most cops are teapers...it would be safe to assume this terrorist cop was indeed a teaper.

When telling the truth is demonizing well so be it. I like the idea of FAIR trials by a persons peers to. NOT the hang them mentality of one such as yourself.

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?

How come the left's darlings are never boyscouts? How come they are always scumbags. Again take Rodney King. He was a alcoholic, wife beating deadbeat would was well over the legal limit when he got pulled over, yet he is the left's darling.

When telling the truth is demonizing well so be it. I like the idea of FAIR trials by a persons peers to. NOT the hang them mentality of one such as yourself.
:lol: Irrelevant is what t is. It is a sophomoric attempt to legitimize a cop killing a minority by a white racist.

No one is against a fair trial...so why are you trying to pervert the facts with red herrings.

(100% guarantee he will not answer the question before consulting the Grand Teaper Poohbah)

:lol: Irrelevant is what t is. It is a sophomoric attempt to legitimize a cop killing a minority by a white racist.

No one is against a fair trial...so why are you trying to pervert the facts with red herrings.

(100% guarantee he will not answer the question before consulting the Grand Teaper Poohbah)
Hold the trial with NO pre-judgements. That IS the law.

Yet you are trying to pervert the trial by attacking a witness. What a fucking hypocrite. Teaper hate is hilarious. Your ilk is destroying true conservatsim and this great nation.

Yet you are trying to pervert the trial by attacking a witness. What a fucking hypocrite. Teaper hate is hilarious. Your ilk is destroying true conservatsim and this great nation.
The witness has a criminal history so what he says could be thrown out. The film on the other hand CAN stand alone.

The witness has a criminal history so what he says could be thrown out. The film on the other hand CAN stand alone.
No, teaper racist...his statement cannot be thrown out. The jury can disregard it or weight it because of his history, but a criminal past does not dismiss one's testimony.

Teapers are fucking pathetic!

Well except I am not a member of the Tea Party. Never have been and probably never will be.

Well except I am not a member of the Tea Party. Never have been and probably never will be.
And you are not a member of the KKK, but your hate is evident.

Why don't you just have me on ignore?

Roadrunner another thing...teapers claim that when they start their armed insurrection and race war, all cops and military personnel will be on their side. Since by their estimations that most cops are teapers...it would be safe to assume this terrorist cop was indeed a teaper.
Again, bullshit.

I am through with you idiots.

Same here, I am a registered Libertarian, as that is the only protest I can make.

I'll vote for Cynthia McKinney if she runs again, as I want no Clinton or Bush.

Again, bullshit.

I am through with you idiots.
If you are a libertarian...why are you so protective of the hate faction of the tea party? As a libertarian, you should be demanding this cop be fried...instead, you try to softly justify the killing with red herrings.

Forum List

Back