Walter Scott Hadn't Paid Child Support since 2012 but was Buying a Mercedes

I wonder if the usual nits will start a gofundme page for the children that no longer have a father. Oh, wait, the children don't hate gay people.

NINE charges of drug sales and one felony gun charge.

There are NO innocents in that group.
Who cares if has prior convictions. Why can't you get it through your hate filled teaper head...the past of the witness is irrelevant. The video cannot be disputed - no matter how you try to spin it with your racism and hate.
The gun charge was a month AFTER the film idiot.

A month after what film?
A month AFTER he shot the film in question.

You're the idiot.
The shooting of Walter Scott occurred on April 4, 2015, last week.
Could be that is when it was scheduled to be heard. I will look it up.

NINE charges of drug sales and one felony gun charge.

There are NO innocents in that group.
Who cares if has prior convictions. Why can't you get it through your hate filled teaper head...the past of the witness is irrelevant. The video cannot be disputed - no matter how you try to spin it with your racism and hate.

A month after what film?

You're the idiot.
He may be an idiot, but in most people's book that is better than a sleazebag.

You have very little leeway criticizing others being what you are.

This thread belongs in one of those USMB trash bins, along with the trash who either think it's funny or are contemplating a Michael Slager Fan Club.

A month after what film?

You're the idiot.

Your screen name is very appropriate.

What other reason would you have for creating this thread? That fact he bought a Mercedes in lieu of paying child support is completely irrelevant to the fact he was murdered by a police officer in cold blood. Why bring any of this up if not to infer he had it coming?
The fact is you're a bit of a sleaze. It is not up to me to set the standard for mods, but sleaze is sleaze none-the-less.

Again, there is zero reason to bring any of that up if not to besmirch the victim. You can sit there and dance around it all you want. You're dishonest and dishonorable.

A month after what film?

You're the idiot.

Your screen name is very appropriate.
You would be as honest as I had your screen-name been "Scumbag".

You would also realize then that those that critique your name are doing so as a last resort.

Just stop being so scummy.

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?
An old Mercedes like that is worth about $500.

He isn't going to be paying child support ever again. The cop should have to pay it for him.
Use some of that tax payer money paying for this murderers savage seed

Lame attempt to demonize the murdered black guy. What does anyone think a 25 year old Mercedes is worth?
18e0njfe3q5uwjpg.jpg

1.) 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG — Down $99,000
AMG Mercedes-Benzes are the undoubted kings of depreciation, with ruinously expensive (and frequent) trips to the mechanic, and a disposable quality that makes last year's model worthless to any self-respecting plutocrat.

We found one of these pretty S-Class coupes that had lost 86% of its value, dropping from $114,600 to $15,500. Damn.
The Most Depreciated Cars Of The Past Ten Years
Wrong car...nice attempt though. Face it...the cop appears to be a killer.
The cop is a killer.

But, a jury will decide if he is a murderer, or just guilty of manslaughter, or even justified in shooting the guy.
Manslaughter. Even I will give this racist cop (probably a teaper) the beneft of the doubt.

What other reason would you have for creating this thread? That fact he bought a Mercedes in lieu of paying child support is completely irrelevant to the fact he was murdered by a police officer in cold blood. Why bring any of this up if not to infer he had it coming?
The fact is you're a bit of a sleaze. It is not up to me to set the standard for mods, but sleaze is sleaze none-the-less.

If you can't address his message, then don't be a sleaze and attack the messenger, sleazeball.
Exactly. My message was that the cop should go to prison, but you cut it and then you whined that I thought Scott should be shot because I questioned why he was buying a Mercedes when he owed child support/

Don't Taz Me, you are a more than a bit of scumbag.

I really don't care about this sites standards, but I am clearly willing to say it must be very low regardless.
I agree DTMB is a scumbag. But he is right in this case...finding reasons to demonize a victim and a witness is pretty fucking pathetic. Typical tea party hate politics..instead of condemning the killer cop, your ilk try to rewrite the narrative and make it a racial issue.

Again, there is zero reason to bring any of that up if not to besmirch the victim. You can sit there and dance around it all you want. You're dishonest and dishonorable.
No, the dead guy was dishonest and dishonourable.

He lied to the cop, and would not support his kids.

I realize those are good things to you, but, not to most people.

Yeah, but is lack of a moral compass is not reason enough to have been killed by that teaper cop. There is no underlying issue...unless this guy posed a threat to that cop, there was no reason to shoot him. I can see no situation where this shooting was justified.

If you can't address his message, then don't be a sleaze and attack the messenger, sleazeball.
Exactly. My message was that the cop should go to prison, but you cut it and then you whined that I thought Scott should be shot because I questioned why he was buying a Mercedes when he owed child support/

I really don't care about this sites standards, but I am clearly willing to say it must be very low regardless.
I agree DTMB is a scumbag. But he is right in this case...finding reasons to demonize a victim and a witness is pretty fucking pathetic. Typical tea party hate politics..instead of condemning the killer cop, your ilk try to rewrite the narrative and make it a racial issue.

Shit, who made it a racial issue?

The cop has been arrested, charged, fired, and held without bail.

WTF more can be done at this point?

None of us know the whole story, but again, the cop is tried and convicted in the media and at USMB before a grand jury hears anything.

Would the guy be dead if he had not run?

I know this will be interpreted by many here as me saying I defend the cop.

Meanwhile, the dashcam shows the cop was courteous and professional, and the dead guy ran.

And that is what led to his death.

We have three different people here with three different failings.
To insist one is a hero is foolish when ALL three are fools.
When we start deciding law and justice by who is the least guilty we ALL have failed.

Yeah, but is lack of a moral compass is not reason enough to have been killed by that teaper cop. There is no underlying issue...unless this guy posed a threat to that cop, there was no reason to shoot him. I can see no situation where this shooting was justified.
Why the teaper bullshit?

You know the guy's politics?

You saw him at a Tea Party event?

You can see no situation where the shooting was justified, because there are two videos, neither of which show the alleged scuffle.

Why not wait for the system(due process of law) to play out?

Shit, who made it a racial issue?

The cop has been arrested, charged, fired, and held without bail.

WTF more can be done at this point?

None of us know the whole story, but again, the cop is tried and convicted in the media and at USMB before a grand jury hears anything.

Would the guy be dead if he had not run?

I know this will be interpreted by many here as me saying I defend the cop.

Meanwhile, the dashcam shows the cop was courteous and professional, and the dead guy ran.

And that is what led to his death.
1. There will be no grand jury, he has already been charged.
2. Running from a cop is not a capital offense...not is a cop judge, jury and executioner in such a situation. Sure there is another side to the story...that side was written in the police report and that report has already proven to be fiction.
3. Most murderers are professional and courteous. This cops demeanor during the traffic stop is irrelevant. His demeanor when he shot the victim...that s what is relevant.
4. DTMB is a pussy.

Why do you keep saying Teapercop? Can YOU PROVE that? No, of course not. YOU are trying to incite just like Al Sharpton.
How about letting the legal system look into this before you hang ANYBODY?
Or is that to much to ask of a Fleabagger?

Why the teaper bullshit?

You know the guy's politics?

You saw him at a Tea Party event?

You can see no situation where the shooting was justified, because there are two videos, neither of which show the alleged scuffle.

Why not wait for the system(due process of law) to play out?
I have no issue with waiting for it all to play out. Regretfully, the teapers think the way to make it play out is to demonize a witness who simply shot a video...because the victim and witness were of a darker hue.

Forum List

Back