Walter Scott Hadn't Paid Child Support since 2012 but was Buying a Mercedes

Lame attempt to demonize the murdered black guy. What does anyone think a 25 year old Mercedes is worth?
Camp, you're not a serious participant in any thread, but you think that Mercedes was 25 years old, which would make in a 1990 model?

Sorry, you're a trustafarian dingbat.
Looks like a '90 190e four dour sedan. What do you think it is?
Sorry Camp. Whatever it is you're still a trustafarian dingbat.

With time you'll grow up and maybe even grow out of it.
Lame attempt to demonize the murdered black guy. What does anyone think a 25 year old Mercedes is worth?
Camp, you're not a serious participant in any thread, but you think that Mercedes was 25 years old, which would make in a 1990 model?

Sorry, you're a trustafarian dingbat.
Looks like a '90 190e four dour sedan. What do you think it is?
Sorry Camp. Whatever it is you're still a trustafarian dingbat.

With time you'll grow up and maybe even grow out of it.
You started a thread thinking there was some kind of significance about the murdered guy buying a Mercedes. You criticized me when I posted it was a 1990 model. Did it in such a way as to indicate you knew what you were talking about. You are the meathead that misjudged the value of a car that can be found for less than a thousand dollars and book value in good condition only brings between two and three thousand.
No Camp, you're a dingbat.

Then he clearly deserved to die......
You're a bit of a scumbag for cutting part of my post and concluding that I think he clearly deserved to die.

Mods shouldn't be low lifes.

What other reason would you have for creating this thread? That fact he bought a Mercedes in lieu of paying child support is completely irrelevant to the fact he was murdered by a police officer in cold blood. Why bring any of this up if not to infer he had it coming?

2015-2012=3 years. Dunno maybe he had the car BEFORE he stopped paying it....
One guy had not paid his child support.
Another guy did a bad shoot.
The guy who filmed it has NINE drug busts.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.
:lol: Now the guy who shot the video is under scrutiny...for simply witnessing an event and sharing a video that reveals the truth. How fucking pathetic you hate filled teapers are.

Yeah not only to they comb through the victims past as "just the facts" but then they go after anyone who saw it, videos it anything.

you have to realize that you wouldnt need to smear ANYONE if facts were on your side.
You do have to realize he would be alive had he not run like a dumbass, dumbass.

thats not true...I run about 3 times a week and never died...felt like it a couple times but..nope
At least you admit you run like a dumbass.

The cop had his ID and his car, they could have traced them to give him a ticket, but no "He was shot while trying to escape"

Given the ease in which Slager shot 8 times, retrieved the taser, dropped it to the side of Scott's body and proceeded to cuff a dead man tells me he has done this more than once.

And the fringe righties on this board will also conveniently let the operative adjective drop from the narrative: "unarmed". These black men are always unarmed, going back to Trayvon Martin and beyond.

You're a bit of a scumbag for cutting part of my post and concluding that I think he clearly deserved to die.

What other reason would you have for creating this thread? That fact he bought a Mercedes in lieu of paying child support is completely irrelevant to the fact he was murdered by a police officer in cold blood. Why bring any of this up if not to infer he had it coming?
He has not been convicted of murder.

If it is not in red, I think he has a right to be a low-life.
Mods certainly have the right to be low lifes, and I have the right to point out they shouldn't be.

Remember in the movie when the man said "It's a giant shit sandwich and everybody gets a bite"? Well the plates up.
:lol: Now the guy who shot the video is under scrutiny...for simply witnessing an event and sharing a video that reveals the truth. How fucking pathetic you hate filled teapers are.

Yeah not only to they comb through the victims past as "just the facts" but then they go after anyone who saw it, videos it anything.

you have to realize that you wouldnt need to smear ANYONE if facts were on your side.
You do have to realize he would be alive had he not run like a dumbass, dumbass.

thats not true...I run about 3 times a week and never died...felt like it a couple times but..nope
At least you admit you run like a dumbass.

I admit I run like jogging. I dont know if there is a way to run like a dumbass unless I watched you do it first

The fact is you're a bit of a sleaze. It is not up to me to set the standard for mods, but sleaze is sleaze none-the-less.

2015-2012=3 years. Dunno maybe he had the car BEFORE he stopped paying it....

NINE charges of drug sales and one felony gun charge.

18e0njfe3q5uwjpg.jpg

1.) 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG — Down $99,000
AMG Mercedes-Benzes are the undoubted kings of depreciation, with ruinously expensive (and frequent) trips to the mechanic, and a disposable quality that makes last year's model worthless to any self-respecting plutocrat.

We found one of these pretty S-Class coupes that had lost 86% of its value, dropping from $114,600 to $15,500. Damn.
The Most Depreciated Cars Of The Past Ten Years
Wrong car...nice attempt though. Face it...the cop appears to be a killer.
There are NO innocents in that group.
Who cares if has prior convictions. Why can't you get it through your hate filled teaper head...the past of the witness is irrelevant. The video cannot be disputed - no matter how you try to spin it with your racism and hate.
The gun charge was a month AFTER the film idiot.

A month after what film?

The fact is you're a bit of a sleaze. It is not up to me to set the standard for mods, but sleaze is sleaze none-the-less.

If you can't address his message, then don't be a sleaze and attack the messenger, sleazeball.

If you can't address his message, then don't be a sleaze and attack the messenger, sleazeball.
Exactly. My message was that the cop should go to prison, but you cut it and then you whined that I thought Scott should be shot because I questioned why he was buying a Mercedes when he owed child support/

Don't Taz Me, you are a more than a bit of scumbag.

I really don't care about this sites standards, but I am clearly willing to say it must be very low regardless.

18e0njfe3q5uwjpg.jpg

1.) 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG — Down $99,000
AMG Mercedes-Benzes are the undoubted kings of depreciation, with ruinously expensive (and frequent) trips to the mechanic, and a disposable quality that makes last year's model worthless to any self-respecting plutocrat.

We found one of these pretty S-Class coupes that had lost 86% of its value, dropping from $114,600 to $15,500. Damn.
The Most Depreciated Cars Of The Past Ten Years
Who cares if has prior convictions. Why can't you get it through your hate filled teaper head...the past of the witness is irrelevant. The video cannot be disputed - no matter how you try to spin it with your racism and hate.

A month after what film?
A month AFTER he shot the film in question.

OK, the cop shouldn't have shot him as he was running away and i hope the cop sends time in prison.

Why is it this guy was buying a Mercedes but hadn't paid child support in 4 years?
An old Mercedes like that is worth about $500.

He isn't going to be paying child support ever again. The cop should have to pay it for him.

A month after what film?
A month AFTER he shot the film in question.

You're the idiot.
The shooting of Walter Scott occurred on April 4, 2015, last week.

Forum List

Back