Walz Is So Good People Are Fleeing Minnesota

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
While California Democrats lead the nation in pushing law abiding taxpayers out, Minnesota ranks #8 in negative growth despite importing thousands of Muslims.

Everything the Left touches is destroyed.

While California Democrats lead the nation in pushing law abiding taxpayers out, Minnesota ranks #8 in negative growth despite importing thousands of Muslims.

Everything the Left touches is destroyed.

Go to Google Maps and search

44.05086934904726, -94.75860811731319

and look southwest.

To be completely honest here, the exodus has been occurring for a couple decades.

Every few years, 3M (One of the 3 "M"s is Minnesota...How would South Dakota Mining and Manufacturing look?) threatens to move out, and the legislature manages to come up with another exclusive sweetheart deal that keeps them there.

Though Tin Pot Timmy certainly has stomped on the accelerator.

Tim Walz Clarifies That He's Never Been To Iraq, But He Has Been To Downtown Minneapolis Which Is Basically The Same Thing
He said he was in Afghanistan.... which is a lie and called stolen valor... the guy sucks as a human being and a man.... he was in an artillery unit... not the most dangerous MOS in Afghanistan... he should have gone with his men but wanted to go on to politics...

To be completely honest here, the exodus has been occurring for a couple decades.

Every few years, 3M (One of the 3 "M"s is Minnesota...How would South Dakota Mining and Manufacturing look?) threatens to move out, and the legislature manages to come up with another exclusive sweetheart deal that keeps them there.

Though Tin Pot Timmy certainly has stomped on the accelerator.

I'd love it if South Dakota sucked a LOT of business out of Minnesota! We're well on the way. In the 50 years I was gone from here, the population about tripled, but there are still SO MANY tiny towns that are just okay driving distance from the population centers, for shopping.

My driving distance to Sioux Falls for shopping is just a little farther than the daily commute my brother drove in Washington State.

Come on, before it gets too crowded.

Liberals ruin all the best states.... then anyone who can afford to leaves and left behind are only super poor folks on welfare... then the leaders of the state must rob the treasury until the state is broke....

Forum List

Back