Want a REALLY fast browser?

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
This Browser just blew me away. It's called lunascape6. It's the fastest browser I've ever used. Web pages load in one second! I'm not kidding. If you want more information about it, just Google it for the website and download it if you like it. I'm just amazed by this thing. Try it. You'll like it.

Fucking proprietary chimp shit for all you dumb fucks still enslaved By Mac and Winblozzze.
Only idiots use that shit.

This Browser just blew me away. It's called lunascape6. It's the fastest browser I've ever used. Web pages load in one second! I'm not kidding. If you want more information about it, just Google it for the website and download it if you like it. I'm just amazed by this thing. Try it. You'll like it.
thanks...

the picture associated with it looks like muslim flags...

first i thought it was a smiley face.. then i looked and it was the muslim symbol.. kinda neat but kinda scary.. :)

thanks...
I guess that means you like it?

first i thought it was a smiley face.. then i looked and it was the muslim symbol.. kinda neat but kinda scary.. :)
Nah. Muzzie flag uses a single star, and the moon is reversed. Just try it. You'll love it. I can't believe how good it is. It like the difference between a skateboard and a ferrari.

Used it for a while but back then it was as fast as everyone else. The primary plus with it is the ability to use either the Trident, Gecko or WebKit search engines but I found the interface to be rather cluttered.

Used it for a while but back then it was as fast as everyone else. The primary plus with it is the ability to use either the Trident, Gecko or WebKit search engines but I found the interface to be rather cluttered.
It's not cluttered. In fact, it is highly customizable. It might deserve another look.

It's not cluttered. In fact, it is highly customizable. It might deserve another look.
Yeah, I was just looking at it, looks like they did a major reconfigure of the whole browser.

Yeah, I was just looking at it, looks like they did a major reconfigure of the whole browser.
And I just love having a browser that doesn't freeze up on me, like Chrome is constantly doing. That alone is worth the switch. I swear. Chrome had me pulling my hair out in frustration. Never going back.

And I just love having a browser that doesn't freeze up on me, like Chrome is constantly doing. That alone is worth the switch. I swear. Chrome had me pulling my hair out in frustration. Never going back.
I don't use Chrome, no menu bar, I'm old fashioned that way........ :D

Would that mean you are a member of the old farts club?

My first pet was a baby T-rex........ :eusa_whistle:

My first pet was a baby T-rex........ :eusa_whistle:
I'm not quite that old. My first pet was a wooly mammoth.

I recently switched from Firefox to Opera - but made the homepage based on "ighome" which is a strong echo of the "intelligent" home page Google used to offer but dropped over a year ago. Experience shows me that Opera is a little faster than Firefox and it has two really nice features: 1. Built-in, and very effective, ad-blocker, 2. "VPN" - which allows you to randomize what websites see as your ip address - allowing you to select from a choice of countries. Very handy with sites in Britain which have great videos that are blocked to The U.S. BUT you have to remember to turn it off when using certain US (particularly financial) sites as they block non-US contacts.

DIRECT LINKS TO DOWNLOADS ARE PROHIBITED.

Back to topic. Fast Browsers.

Nitro was made to be a fast browser for people who want a secondary browser or have limited interest in a full blown Browser. Nitro opens without delay and shows websites quite quickly. It comes with the flash player included and bases on Chrome. If you don´t like this hint, please go to the mods and cry wolf, shitheads.

hxll7b2y.jpg

Download MxNitro - MajorGeeks

Back to topic. Fast Browsers.

Nitro was made to be a fast browser for people who want a secondary browser or have limited interest in a full blown Browser. Nitro opens without delay and shows websites quite quickly. It comes with the flash player included and bases on Chrome. If you don´t like this hint, please go to the mods and cry wolf, shitheads.

hxll7b2y.jpg

Download MxNitro - MajorGeeks

Yeah, so you know, I didn't report you, but you should know better than to post a link to a download without telling people that is what it is.

Forum List

Back