want a well-educated Dutch opinion on ur current shutdown?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
1 : i've seen videos of Clinton complaining about the lack of a border wall on the south already.
2 : some Americans might think they get nothing but body-hardened "economic immigrants" (quote-marks around it because among those willing to work in low-income jobs, are also indeed, probably, hardened criminals.
3 : hardenend criminals, during a personal/family-migration trek from any country south of the US into the US,
don't care much about interregation rooms. think of their set of skills.. aint among those :
- kung fu of some sort
- gunhandling and shooting to a certain level of skill
- the ability to be quiet or lie effectively (usually subtle lies with big implications for someone / some group) even in harsh interregation rooms.

Pelosi is on the wrong track here. She thinks "other means" than a "border wall" can help secure against such immigrants, and that they'd hardly ever choose a very very long journey to get to the US.

the goal here is to incarcerate real criminals (that's often tough even once they're in your country),
and teach those how to do honest work without stealing in subtle ways, first. by a willing white guy to be their boss of course.
while letting some of their fear-filled south-american and mexican (and all countries in between) claim some kinda status that might be labeled 'person unable to live back home'.
the only ppl who should get such a worker-visa status with (long or not?) path to US citizenship,
should be willing and able to do low-paid jobs like in home-cleaning and any other industry that does not require these people to be available in sufficient numbers (already-trained-for-such-work ofcourse) back home in their OWN COUNTRY, like civilian construction workers.

reciprocal trade is about more than money and produced goods of course.
it's also about how to make those goods to be sold in the first place in just the right way.

Trump has the expertise for this, and Pelosi *obviously not*, from what i read on CNN on a near-daily-basis.

Finally : i'd also recommend putting white bosses over immigrant workers who are new to the US for say a year or two at least, to facilitate that culture change in even peaceful workers that are not originally from the US.

You're going to basically, for professions like construction working, need new construction workers with a/an experienced white / black boss(es) leading this new workers in a new homeland for them.

Questions are welcome, i'll check this forum thread every day or every 2 or 3 days at least.
I'll reply all comments made here as politely as i can, and as honestly as i possibly can[1] possibly make that explanation at all.

[1] someone (not me mind you) can fuck that mission up, with dictionary-game aka 'everyone has their own slightly differing definitions of words, among people who use lies as (subtle) weapons in the business world'.
and doing that brings you straight back to :
- hoarding of wealth
- income inequality

Ideally, you'd give work-capable immigrants a N-year-temporary live-and-work-permit with suspension and disabled-status flags on that permit (smartphones as datastorage plz) to work in the US, in a job they got offered and then offered themselves as employees for.

And obviously in the 2nd work-permit, already starts to make enough money to support a family of his/her own with.. Wages go up again at least 1 more time for level 3, because then the kids need to grow up comfy as well. Skin-colors hardly ever inter-breed on an Earth-wide level, and we all know it.

Pelosi seems to think we still need to have porous open southern borders for the US.
That is a grave thinking error. i fear she has retired herself from US politics by keeping this shutdown going over this.

There are never any encouragements to make this happen quickly, if you agree with any of my posts on an online political forum.

What we need is the smartest people in the US, Whites, but maybe also dark-blacks with long lines of living and working in the US, as architects and implementators of this proposal i post in this thread.

DISCLAIMER : THIS ONE THREAD HERE IS WHERE I'M POSTING THIS.
DISCLAIMER2 : I'M NOT STUPID ENGOUH TO BE POSTING THIS THREAD ANYWHERE SOON ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET AS A LINK TO MY POST HERE.

Forum List

Back