Want proof the media is trying to control you?

It was not a smart remark and I imagine she'd restate it if she could.

However, Trump's attacks on the media are far more dangerous. It's autocratic, and dictatorial, and he needs to be called out on it.

Why do you have a picture of Pat Tillman as your avatar? Aren't you a liberal?
Yes, and so was Pat Tillman.

Link?

US hero Pat Tillman thought Iraq war was 'imperial folly'

I have no clue why I should explain myself to some asshole who thinks every enlisted military man HAS to be conservative. Fuck you.
Because liberals shit on the American flag and set themselves up as enemies of God, that's why.

There is a liberal who comes on here on a regular basis and says that he walks on the American flag, which he keeps on the floor of his closet, and I have NEVER seen you call him out on it.

Calling the Iraq War an "imperial folly" is proof of this man's anti-Americanism.

He doesn't have to agree with the reasons we went to war in Iraq, but calling the war "imperial folly" is showing disrespect to the men and women who fought and died there.

A true patriot would never say something like that.

It was not a smart remark and I imagine she'd restate it if she could.

However, Trump's attacks on the media are far more dangerous. It's autocratic, and dictatorial, and he needs to be called out on it.

Link?

I have no clue why I should explain myself to some asshole who thinks every enlisted military man HAS to be conservative. Fuck you.
As if anyone who thought the war was a mistake is automatically a leftist?

Dumbass
Have you read "Where Men Win Glory" by Jon Krakaeur? Do you have any fucking clue what you're talking about? He was an atheist who vehemently opposed the bush administration. He was known for eschewing material items and sticking up for gay kids who were bullied. Everything about him was "leftist" as you would identify it. Anyway, fuck you for your pompous belief that your party has a monopoly on patriotism or the military.

Or just fuck you in general, because you're a witless troll.

Link?

As if anyone who thought the war was a mistake is automatically a leftist?

Dumbass
Have you read "Where Men Win Glory" by Jon Krakaeur? Do you have any fucking clue what you're talking about? He was an atheist who vehemently opposed the bush administration. He was known for eschewing material items and sticking up for gay kids who were bullied. Everything about him was "leftist" as you would identify it. Anyway, fuck you for your pompous belief that your party has a monopoly on patriotism or the military.

Or just fuck you in general, because you're a witless troll.
Being a champion for others is not a liberal trait you nitwit.

Ever get the feeling you're being manipulated by the Media? Go with that feeling. Because you are being manipulated.

Forum List

Back