Want to help stop racism? Crime? Indoctrination? Put live cameras in EVERY CLASSROOM that is viewable via password by any person holding the password.

Are you throwing a fit over what is not being taught in school?
STFU you uninformed buffoon

NEA doesn't approve curriculum. I just spent the last 37 years sending kids through the public school system.
Stick your head back in the sand. You spent the last few decades swinging a hammer. Yes, you had kids....just like the rest of us.

Your ignorance and naivety is what led us to this point.
I am sure you want to believe that your fears and apprehension is that fault of anyone but yourself.
So you're fine with your call to your insurance man being "monitored" but not your child's classroom.

Mind boggling
I don't call my insurance agent.

NEA doesn't approve curriculum. I just spent the last 37 years sending kids through the public school system.
Stick your head back in the sand. You spent the last few decades swinging a hammer. Yes, you had kids....just like the rest of us.

I am sure you want to believe that your fears and apprehension is that fault of anyone but yourself.
So you're fine with your call to your insurance man being "monitored" but not your child's classroom.

Mind boggling
You also don't address the actual topic. Crazy coincidence?

Mind boggling
You also don't address the actual topic. Crazy coincidence?
Ibid
ditto
-30-

This "Not Gonna Happen" idea has been discussed on several other threads already.

You don't trust cops? I don't trust teachers.
Put up a live feed available to any parent that wants to view it. Let them see what you're putting in their child's head.
CRT is no big deal you say? Then you've nothing to hide by letting it be exposed from the classroom.
Hold the teachers accountable. MANY other jobs that don't involve raising your children are monitored on all different levels and you're fine with that right? So let's expose the classrooms
Seems your title is not associated to your OP.

A small test

What is CRT and
In what elementary schools is it being taught?
So you don't want what teachers are teaching or how they are treating our kids exposed...got it. You rather change the subject and talk about me.

Typical jackass move
I simply asked you to define the terms and bounds in your OP.

If you don't know what CRT is then why the complaining.
If you can't say where it's being taught then what is there to complain about?

It's OK to be stupid.
It's not OK to stay stupid.

Go learn what you're talking about BEFORE you open your mouth.

Yes, I know. "Dado you're being too kind."
BUT
I like to give them the opportunity to keep their balls.

Mind boggling
I've a great idea.
Rather than unreliable cameras in the classroom
Why don't we stick adults in there to observe and take copious notes.
We could call them "indoctrination preventers," "Lib blockers" or some such
Their IDs would be kept a state secret and they'd have the power to have teachers fired or even put in jail
for teaching unapproved doctrine I mean coursework.

Do you see folks?
Do you see how they want to revert to the very ideologies they claim to abhor.
Election results must be approved by them.
Teaching unapproved doctrine is cause for termination or worse.

What is truly sad is that they don't even know they do it.

You don't trust cops? I don't trust teachers.
Put up a live feed available to any parent that wants to view it. Let them see what you're putting in their child's head.
CRT is no big deal you say? Then you've nothing to hide by letting it be exposed from the classroom.
Hold the teachers accountable. MANY other jobs that don't involve raising your children are monitored on all different levels and you're fine with that right? So let's expose the classrooms
Seems your title is not associated to your OP.

A small test

What is CRT and
In what elementary schools is it being taught?
So you don't want what teachers are teaching or how they are treating our kids exposed...got it. You rather change the subject and talk about me.

Typical jackass move
I simply asked you to define the terms and bounds in your OP.

If you don't know what CRT is then why the complaining.
If you can't say where it's being taught then what is there to complain about?

It's OK to be stupid.
It's not OK to stay stupid.

Go learn what you're talking about BEFORE you open your mouth.

Yes, I know. "Dado you're being too kind."
BUT
I like to give them the opportunity to keep their balls.
He knows he is supposed to be outraged so he is outraged.

Remember when he was "outraged" about cops being portrayed as bad guys....

Now it's...

He's a perfect blob supporting loser...he's programmed to be outraged at what he's told to be outraged about.

Forum List

Back