Want to visit a national historic site? In 2014, you're not allowed!!

Where was the part about a FEMA camp?

Must have missed it

Must have missed it

FEMA camp? Not sure......but reasonably sure that's not a soup kitchen for the homeless!!! IDK.....a unicorn storage facility? What do you think s0n? Clearly no secrets up there!!!:D:D

Anyway s0n....... you're too busy in the frenzied attempt to set USMB posting records !!!

dude......72,000 posts!! Holy fuck.....whats up with that?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Must have missed it

FEMA camp? Not sure......but reasonably sure that's not a soup kitchen for the homeless!!! IDK.....a unicorn storage facility? What do you think s0n? Clearly no secrets up there!!!:D:D

Anyway s0n....... you're too busy in the frenzied attempt to set USMB posting records !!!

dude......72,000 posts!! Holy fuck.....whats up with that?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Of course my post count is high. I am a Paid Messageboard Poster.It is posted next to my Avi. I get $5 for every post. They sure do add up. I also get paid $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police. Ever notice all those posters with "banned" under their name? That is me
They are not really banned, they are whisked off to a FEMA Death Camp

Last edited:
It was a National Historical FEMA camp. It was given that status because it was the first one that the feds opened for citizen forced reeducation purposes. Obama had been processed through it, as well as Hillary, Bill, and Michael Moore. You can only visit the site if you carry a copy of the Huffington Post, and wear a "Kerry for President" lapel button. You also must know the secret word, which you can use in a sentence to prove that you have the right to enter. I got in by telling the guard, "Comrade, it has been reported that you have not signed up for Obamacare".

How is it a FEMA camp?

They just finished transferring 455 inmates out, it is scheduled to close this Saturday, and the state has been actively trying to sell the facility with several buyers already having toured the facility.

Makes no sense to have a secret FEMA camp with state prisoners in it, then closing it and allowing prospective buyers to tour it? Then again tin hatters don't put much to the sniff test.

How is it a FEMA camp?

They just finished transferring 455 inmates out, it is scheduled to close this Saturday, and the state has been actively trying to sell the facility with several buyers already having toured the facility.

Makes no sense to have a secret FEMA camp with state prisoners in it, then closing it and allowing prospective buyers to tour it? Then again tin hatters don't put much to the sniff test.

Clearly legit......how can you not draw that conclusion when law officers come speeding up and threaten the press, "Off the property now.......you're not filming here!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

How is it a FEMA camp?

Clearly legit......how can you not draw that conclusion when law officers come speeding up and threaten the press, "Off the property now.......you're not filming here!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Could be a FEMA Camp
Could be performing alien autopsies there
Could be the site Jimmie Hoffa is buried
Could be slated to become a secret Obama Golf course

All are equally possible

Forum List

Back