WAPO:Donna Brazile claims she feared for her life after Seth Rich murder. Kept blinds closed.

Assange stated so. He was the one that did the final leak to the world. You question him. funny.
Assange is a known Russian agent.
then why did they kill Seth Rich? again, there is no logic there.
He found the Russian hack and was going to the FBI.
except there is this:

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack

" Forensic investigators, intelligence analysts, system designers, program architects, and computer scientists of long experience and strongly credentialed are now producing evidence disproving the official version of key events last year. Their work is intricate and continues at a kinetic pace as we speak. But its certain results so far are two, simply stated, and freighted with implications:

• There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. This casts serious doubt on the initial “hack,” as alleged, that led to the very consequential publication of a large store of documents on WikiLeaks last summer.
  • Forensic investigations of documents made public two weeks prior to the July 5 leak by the person or entity known as Guccifer 2.0 show that they were fraudulent: Before Guccifer posted them they were adulterated by cutting and pasting them into a blank template that had Russian as its default language. Guccifer took responsibility on June 15 for an intrusion the DNC reported on June 14 and professed to be a WikiLeaks source—claims essential to the official narrative implicating Russia in what was soon cast as an extensive hacking operation. To put the point simply, forensic science now devastates this narrative."
I find it hilarious that THE DNC knowingly hired Pakistani Hackers with criminal records to do unethical and illegal things to benefit their party and Clinton's campaign like pry in to Congressional Files and LORD knows what else they did, only to have them get greedy and steal Podesta's emails and share them with Seth Rich, which he then shared with Assange.
that is ten times more logical than anything ever reported on about trump. just saying.

Donna knows what happens if you cross the Clintons.

Hillary supporters should be very careful about personally attacking a black woman. You don’t want to be racist and misogynist.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. “
What I find comical about this is that if WaPo had reported Brazile getting some dirt on the RNC instead, you hypocrites would have knee jerk denied the story like always.
I never deny a fact. you are pissed that she is turning. wow. buts and ifs play a big role in your world eh?
Lol no actually. I already knew the DNC was corrupt before she opened her mouth. I find it incredibly stupid you think liberals will just automatically defend the DNC. I’m not a knee jerk reactionary pawn like you.

Hillary supporters should be very careful about personally attacking a black woman. You don’t want to be racist and misogynist.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. “
What I find comical about this is that if WaPo had reported Brazile getting some dirt on the RNC instead, you hypocrites would have knee jerk denied the story like always.
I never deny a fact. you are pissed that she is turning. wow. buts and ifs play a big role in your world eh?
Lol no actually. I already knew the DNC was corrupt before she opened her mouth. I find it incredibly stupid you think liberals will just automatically defend the DNC. I’m not a knee jerk reactionary pawn like you.
well they do. it isn't anything near knee jerk. we see it in here on an hourly basis.

The GOP is as corrupt. Trump won because of that. The never trumpers merely highlighted the need for trump. not so much hitlery, too many people tried to silence the staffs, like seth rich.

...and the book isn't even out yet. :badgrin:

I wonder if Donna will spill about Hillary's pill and alcohol abuse. That shit would be GOLD!

She said she wanted to replace Hillary with Biden when Hillary passed out into the van.

THE HEAD OF THE FUCKING DNC KNEW HILLARY WAS A SHIT CANDIDATE.

See the far left makes these claims, yet still supports the DNC with everything they have!

The SWAMP wants Hillary GONE.

They will attack like sharks now that Hillary has been so severely weakened.

Donna is the FIRST to REALLY attack Hillary.....there will be more.

Its amusing watching the dems destroy themselves.

Forum List

Back