WaPo poll: Trump approval drops from 44% to 38%

Thank you for admitting to your ignorance.

It is that same ignorance that leads you to believe that Trump belongs there.

Not pissed, just dismayed that people as stupid as you are allowed to vote.
Because I never been to Mount Rushmore ? Ok lol

Because you have not even ever seen a picture of it.

Had you graduated high school you might have learned about it in an American History class.
That’s not what the pic is about you just added it .. again a amended it .. time to move on,, smoke your weed yet?

It is your picture, You posted it. I cannot have added to the picture. Why do you always lie about these things when the proof is there for everyone to see
It’s time for you to move on. Are you high? The pic said nothing about replacing GW, does it??

The picture replaced GW, and as they say a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Because I never been to Mount Rushmore ? Ok lol

Had you graduated high school you might have learned about it in an American History class.
That’s not what the pic is about you just added it .. again a amended it .. time to move on,, smoke your weed yet?

It is your picture, You posted it. I cannot have added to the picture. Why do you always lie about these things when the proof is there for everyone to see
It’s time for you to move on. Are you high? The pic said nothing about replacing GW, does it??

So no text at all? You just made it up?

No, I did not make up the picture replacing GW with Trump...that is what the picture did.

Trump wins 60 percent approval in rural areas of key states
Trump wins 60 percent approval in rural areas of key states

President Trump’s job approval rating in rural areas of the Rust Belt and Great Plains states is at 60 percent, markedly higher than his job approval rating nationally, according to a new poll commissioned by Democrats
A Change Research survey sponsored by The American Federation of Teachers and One Country, a group with close ties to former Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.), found that 60 percent of voters from non-metro counties in Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and West Virginia approve of the job Trump is doing.
All of those states voted for Trump in 2016 with the exception of Colorado and Minnesota. Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin went red in the 2016 election for the first time in decades, and Democrats believe that rebuilding that “blue wall” represents their likeliest path back to the White Hous
e.

ME: Yet another model showing why Trump will win.

:funnyface:

No, I did not make up the picture replacing GW with Trump...that is what the picture did.
But where is the text you speak of? What did the text say? Can you read?

why do you insist to constantly display your ignorance for all to see?
Your liberal polls had both democrat candidates in the NC special election up by 4 or more points a week ago
both republican won and one of them by double digits yet you still believe these liberal polls are accurate

your liberal pollster realized they will get more business if they manipulate their polls to achieve their customers desired results then they would with accurate results

Last edited:

The text asked how many people would love to see the picture come true some day. The picture showed GW being replaced by Trump. Thus, that is what the text was asking about.

The text asked how many people would love to see the picture come true some day. The picture showed GW being replaced by Trump. Thus, that is what the text was asking about.
It showed trumps face on mt Rushmore lol

It showed Trump’s face on Mt Rushmore in place of GWs face, not in addition to.

No it didn’t

Your liberal polls had both democrat candidates in the NC special election up by 4 or more points a week ago
both republican won and one of them by double digits yet you still believe these liberal polls are accurate

your liberal pollster realized they will get more business if they manipulate their polls to achieve their customers desired result then they would with accurate results
WaPo/ABC polls have an A+ rating from 538.

But this is why you have poll aggregators.
Trump's at 41.2 percent.

your liberal pollster realized they will get more business if they manipulate their polls to achieve their customers desired result then they would with accurate results

Trump's at 41.2 percent.
Polls conducted by democrats is funny

No it didn’t

Yes, yes it did. In the picture you posted there are only 4 heads, the same as we have now, the only difference is that Trump’s head was there instead of GWs

No it didn’t

Yes, yes it did. In the picture you posted there are only 4 heads, the same as we have now, the only difference is that Trump’s head was there instead of GWs
Ahh ok ok the pic we moved GE TO A better location on the mountain you just can’t see it in this pic.. thanks for asking

Trump's at 41.2 percent.
538? isn't that the same organization that had Clinton at 80% winning?

Look idiot every pollster except one have all been discredited over the election predictions being so awfully skewed in favor of democrat
Just last nights Republicans sweep in NC is proof of that
all your liberal polls predicted democrat wins by 4 points or more a week ago
yet you still hang on to the absurdly ignorant belief these pollsters are credible

Last edited:

Jesus Christ dude, it’s a joke.

No it didn’t

Ahh ok ok the pic we moved GE TO A better location on the mountain you just can’t see it in this pic.. thanks for asking

Your dishonesty knows no limits

Jesus Christ dude, it’s a joke.

Not to the moron that posted it

No it didn’t

Your dishonesty knows no limits
You democrats are insane. This proves it

Forum List

Back