WaPo poll: Trump approval drops from 44% to 38%

So, he's supposed to just sit down, stfu and allow msm to LIE about him all the time?

Does the orange dude get to defend himself, speak for himself, laud his accomplishments - essentially performing the job the fourth estate is SUPPOSED to be doing??
The only person lying about tRump is tRump.
85 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List | Sharyl Attkisson

fuck off.
Lol, RWNJ bloggers don't count as proof of anything.

huh .. I thought she did a great job exposing Fake News for what they are .. parasites, propagandists, and compulsive liars for the Democratic Party ie the traitors cabal.
he didnt lke it so she is wrong.
No, she's just wrong.

a-beautiful-meme.png

So, he's supposed to just sit down, stfu and allow msm to LIE about him all the time?

Does the orange dude get to defend himself, speak for himself, laud his accomplishments - essentially performing the job the fourth estate is SUPPOSED to be doing??
The only person lying about tRump is tRump.
85 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List | Sharyl Attkisson

fuck off.

huh .. I thought she did a great job exposing Fake News for what they are .. parasites, propagandists, and compulsive liars for the Democratic Party ie the traitors cabal.
You thought wrong. My guess is she's making it up as she goes along. That's what most right wing "media" do.

Someday we'll agree .. but not today.. consider this Democratic Party's beloved and inspirational hero..
11081413_632519386878893_6051253408764837303_n.jpg

he didnt lke it so she is wrong.
No, she's just wrong.
prove it.

pick out 10 of the ones she says are media mistakes/lies about trump and prove her wrong.

your move, chief.

You thought wrong. My guess is she's making it up as she goes along. That's what most right wing "media" do.

Someday we'll agree .. but not today.. consider this Democratic Party's beloved and inspirational hero..
View attachment 278570
You guys are gonna cause a world wide straw shortage is you don't cut back.

View attachment 278570

It does seem fitting that "You Guys" prefer limp wet straws... :popcorn:

I pr

View attachment 278570

I prefer plastic

I pr

View attachment 278570

I prefer plastic

How about Trump environmentally friendly, reusable and recyclable maga straws.. huh huh huh...?

2 Trump Straws MAGA Reusable Laser Etched | eBay

Last edited:
I pr

View attachment 278570

I prefer plastic

How about Trump environmentally friendly and reusable maga straws.. huh huh huh...?

2 Trump Straws MAGA Reusable Laser Etched | eBay
Plastic etched with maga

Fake polls

Trump has just beat democrats in both congressional elections in N.C. tonight

That is the real poll

Trump won a landslide of the military vote there

That gives him the power to charge the democrats with high treason

The military AGREES with trump

The democrats the enemy of America

Fraud polls for sure

The N.C. results tonight proves the democrats corrupt to the core

////////
border.

A recent bipartisan poll from Inside Elections found McCready leading Bishop by a margin of 46% to 42%.

/////

And they report when the leaners are included
The democrat wins by 5%

Yep now we know just how crooked polls are

Amazingly, our incompetent habitual compulsive malicious serial liar President with the maturity of an 8-year-old continues to hoodwink and scam 3 or 4 Americans even after proving he is a complete fool and buffoon.

Dude!

Obama isn't prez anymore!

Get over it!

:D
The Trumpsters were mind readers and could see into the future. They chanted "win" before the country voted in 2020. Kinda like the nutbags that claimed the end of the world in 2000.

Amazingly, our incompetent habitual compulsive malicious serial liar President with the maturity of an 8-year-old continues to hoodwink and scam 3 or 4 Americans even after proving he is a complete fool and buffoon.

Dude!

Obama isn't prez anymore!

Get over it!

:D
The Trumpsters were mind readers and could see into the future. They chanted "win" before the country voted in 2020. Kinda like the nutbags that claimed the end of the world in 2000.
More like the Democrats who were celebrating Hillary's win before the votes were counted.

It’s true, according to Jerry Nadler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's false, according to a conservative guy in a message board.

It was true in 2016.....until it wasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Washington Post had Hillary by 3 in the popular vote and she won by 2%.
You're either dumb as a rock or pretending to be.

Wait, what?????

Hillary is president???

Yes...in her fantasy world.

Trumps man in N.C. was suppose to lose by 5 points but he won by 2 points

Proving polls are crooked just like the democrats

Why ?

He won in 2016.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Deplorables Rule !!!!

Do you also think that Trump belongs on Mt Rushmore in place of George Washington?

Forum List

Back