WaPo poll: Trump approval drops from 44% to 38%

With the state of the economy he should be polling higher. His polemics make him his own worst enemy. Since when did we applaud a POTUS for telling everyone off and caterwauling with people on Twitter.

So, he's supposed to just sit down, stfu and allow msm to LIE about him all the time?

Does the orange dude get to defend himself, speak for himself, laud his accomplishments - essentially performing the job the fourth estate is SUPPOSED to be doing??

It’s true, according to Jerry Nadler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's false, according to a conservative guy in a message board.

It was true in 2016.....until it wasn’t.

The Washington Post had Hillary by 3 in the popular vote and she won by 2%.
You're either dumb as a rock or pretending to be.

Wait, what?????

Hillary is president???

MeBelle .. :twirl:.. I've missed You.. :)

Trillion dollar deficits. 2% gdp growth. Manufacturing in decline. Market stagnant. Poor jobs report...

Eh .. Rasmussen has Trump at 46, I figure 50ish and if Democrats weren't such gullible twits, Trump would be in the high 60's..
Lol, you rasmussen is underestimating his popularity?

Sorry but LMf'nAO!!!!!!

Well, you could do with laugh even if you are just kidding yourself... :wink_2:

With the state of the economy he should be polling higher. His polemics make him his own worst enemy. Since when did we applaud a POTUS for telling everyone off and caterwauling with people on Twitter.

So, he's supposed to just sit down, stfu and allow msm to LIE about him all the time?

Does the orange dude get to defend himself, speak for himself, laud his accomplishments - essentially performing the job the fourth estate is SUPPOSED to be doing??
The only person lying about tRump is tRump.

Last edited:

He should start with picking his battles. Lashing out at anyone who disagrees or criticizes him just demonstrates how thin skinned he is. How about him following the lesson of why not to wrestle with a pig.

The only person my my about tRump is tRump.

As would your 'my my' be if you were Trump!

He should start with picking his battles. Lashing out at anyone who disagrees or criticizes him just demonstrates how thin skinned he is. How about him following the lesson of why not to wrestle with a pig.

Why??

Seems like he has his Twitter feed under control!

My bad. Shoulda proofread better. Fixed.

Yeah, I’m dumb but she lost. And your still crying about it. All the experts were so wrong last time. He was a joke, until he kicked ass. You’re team lost.

Trillion dollar deficits. 2% gdp growth. Manufacturing in decline. Market stagnant. Poor jobs report...

Yup, too bad Democrats won the House and pretty well piss, moan and do absolutely nothing for the American people but stand in the way of phenomenal progress.. F'n loser deadbeat Democrats.. :eusa_snooty:

Amazingly, our incompetent habitual compulsive malicious serial liar President with the maturity of an 8-year-old continues to hoodwink and scam 3 or 4 Americans even after proving he is a complete fool and buffoon.

Wait, what?????

Hillary is president???

No. She’s down and out in Beverly Hills.

My bad. Shoulda proofread better. Fixed.

too late!

busted :)

Amazingly, our incompetent habitual compulsive malicious serial liar President with the maturity of an 8-year-old continues to hoodwink and scam 3 or 4 Americans even after proving he is a complete fool and buffoon.

Dude!

Obama isn't prez anymore!

Get over it!

:D

Link?

or lies?
That’s a lot of links about common knowledge. You don’t follow the news? Here’s one:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/24/opinions/trump-deficit-gop-myth-zelizer/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

I don't follow hate driven news.

I give little credence to

2019/08/24/opinions

Opinions are not facts!

Thanks for the link to an opinion!

Forum List

Back